ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Well, Eton Boyz ..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/937116-well-eton-boyz.html)

pslewis 24 May 2012 12:33 PM

Well, Eton Boyz .....

I hope you are pleased with yourselves!!

The double dip recession is WORSE than initial figures indicated!!

Two clowns in charge - not a days real work between them, brought up with a silver spoon in each mouth and an Eton fag hanging out of each bottom ......... NOT A F**KING CLUE!!

A couple of rich kids playing at making decisions - they should leave it to those who studied at the University of Life after attending the School of hard knocks!!

We are really stuffed, at least Blair/Brown and Darling knew the meaning of money ...... instead of mummy and daddie money! Inhereted down the line of toffee nosed in-breeds.

CREWJ 24 May 2012 12:36 PM

:RantOff:

Ant 24 May 2012 12:37 PM

I don't blame them, I blame the mess that is the EU

Martin2005 24 May 2012 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 10636641)

Two clowns in charge - not a days real work between them, brought up with a silver spoon in each mouth and an Eton fag hanging out of each bottom ......... NOT A F**KING CLUE!!

A couple of rich kids playing at making decisions - they should leave it to those who studied at the University of Life after attending the School of hard knocks!!

We are really stuffed, at least Blair/Brown and Darling knew the meaning of money ...... instead of mummy and daddie money! Inhereted down the line of toffee nosed in-breeds.

Just when I thought your daft reasoning could get no worse, you post this nonsense

tony de wonderful 24 May 2012 12:41 PM

they should leave it to those who studied at the University of Life after attending the School of hard knocks!!

Most of the Labour bench have never held a real job Pete.

Bristol98 24 May 2012 12:44 PM

Besides which, it's his beloved tw4ts that caused the vast majority of our problems!

Jimbob 24 May 2012 12:45 PM

Bored of this rubbish now.
Some will call a cow a sheep, for all their lives no matter how many people correct them, and you are one of those who calls a cow a sheep!!!

DJ_Jon 24 May 2012 12:52 PM

And Labour caused the recession in the first place. Pablo, put your wooden spoon away, you won't make it last the year at this rate! ;)

SJ_Skyline 24 May 2012 12:57 PM

Pete, call the nurse, it must be time for your meds. :p

dpb 24 May 2012 12:58 PM

its the wider economic situation ie europe/the world ;)

Just following suit - this was afterall all that was wrong with Labias strategy according to you

:hjtwofing

f1_fan 24 May 2012 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by DJ_Jon (Post 10636670)
And Labour caused the recession in the first place. Pablo, put your wooden spoon away, you won't make it last the year at this rate! ;)

With all due respect just how did Labour cause a worldwide recession? If they are the cause then the Tories are the cause of the double dip and the Euro crisis.... you can't have it both ways.

In reality of course the effects of the world wide ression were felt harder here because of Labour's policies in much the same way that while the Euro crisis is causing problems in the UK the UK government's policies aren't helping either.

Leaving all that aside I do feel Cameron's calling for Merkel to change tack on her policies becuase they aren't working is one of the biggest cases of staring out across the channel whilst not turning round for a moment to glimpse what is going on behind him!

Politicians... cnuts, the lot of them!

BLU 24 May 2012 01:01 PM

Pete I have some new smilies you can use, as you dislike our government so much :D

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l.../Gifs/dcfo.gif

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l.../Gifs/ncfo.gif

ScoobyWon't 24 May 2012 01:12 PM

Think Pete's got sun stroke. ;)

Gear Head 24 May 2012 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by DJ_Jon (Post 10636670)

I think you are giving Labour more credit than they're due! :thumb:

pslewis 24 May 2012 01:17 PM

What a load of tosh posted above ..... hands up anyone who thinks Labour caused the last worldwide recession?

OK, you can leave the debate as your brain doesn't function well enough .....

Hands up all those who think the Tories are doing a great job?

OK, you - too - can leave the debate, your eyes don't work well enough and your brain is suspect.

Hands up all those who think that Labour's policies are now being adopted - worldwide - and that's no bad thing?

Good grief!!! That's quite a number .... you can remain, it's clear that you know what you're talking about!

f1_fan 24 May 2012 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 10636698)
What a load of tosh posted above ..... hands up anyone who thinks Labour caused the last worldwide recession?

OK, you - too - can leave the debate, your eyes don't work well enough and your brain is suspect.

Hands up all those who think that Labour's policies are now being adopted - worldwide - and that's no bad thing?

Good grief!!! That's quite a number .... you can remain, it's clear that you know what you're talking about!

Love your work Pete :thumb:

Jimbob 24 May 2012 01:21 PM

You just need this quick communal shower first to cleanse you of your Tory ills............

Quick fire up the burners!!

dpb 24 May 2012 01:23 PM

They were unquestionably contributors , hands up

pslewis 24 May 2012 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 10636710)
They were unquestionably contributors , hands up

What? Along with every other country on planet Earth??????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Martin2005 24 May 2012 01:29 PM

Could you tell us, which MilliBalls policies are 'being adopted worldwide'?

pslewis 24 May 2012 01:33 PM

The growth Policies ......... of which the Tories have NONE

GlesgaKiss 24 May 2012 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 10636726)
Could you tell us, which MilliBalls policies are 'being adopted worldwide'?

Slagging off the opposition. :)

Martin2005 24 May 2012 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 10636732)

What growth policies?

alcazar 24 May 2012 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 10636732)

Which ones and which countries?

We know about the mad French, but who else?

f1_fan 24 May 2012 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 10636734)

Outside of fraudulent expenses claims and 'forgetting' to declare their external interests that's about the only skill ALL politicians are good at!

f1_fan 24 May 2012 01:44 PM

Oh and Pete you haven't mentioned April's woeful retail sales figures yet caused by the fact that the government tried to create a petrol crisis at the end of Q1 to cause people to panic by and hopefully therefore prevent us appearing to double dip.

We did that anyway and now April is a write off, but of course they say it was due to the weather and no doubt they wil blame the forthcoming dooble bank holiday for Q2's contraction!

dpb 24 May 2012 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 10636734)

its pure cringe worthy witnessing millipede and ballsup attempt to come up with anything useful

GC8 24 May 2012 01:57 PM

You were only unbanned on the understanding that you didnt post deliberately provocative crap like this.

I realise that you think that youre clever - you probably even vote conservative; but SN would be better off without a forum spoiling troll like you.

fivetide 24 May 2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10636680)
With all due respect just how did Labour cause a worldwide recession? If they are the cause then the Tories are the cause of the double dip and the Euro crisis.... you can't have it both ways.

In reality of course the effects of the world wide ression were felt harder here because of Labour's policies in much the same way that while the Euro crisis is causing problems in the UK the UK government's policies aren't helping either.

Leaving all that aside I do feel Cameron's calling for Merkel to change tack on her policies becuase they aren't working is one of the biggest cases of staring out across the channel whilst not turning round for a moment to glimpse what is going on behind him!

Politicians... cnuts, the lot of them!

You've posted the issue right there.

Germany isn't doing too bad despite this worldwide recession.

How come they avoided it and Labia didn't? I'm not a Tory fan boy but to ignore the fact the Labia lot left power with a note in the treasury saying "good luck there is nothing left" is just head in the sand twaddle.

5t.

stedee 24 May 2012 02:48 PM

yawn.... havent even read what this prick wrote