ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   bomb or drugs (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/936502-bomb-or-drugs.html)

stedee 18 May 2012 08:31 PM

bomb or drugs

a friend of mine has found a list of chemicals, ive told him to take it down the police, what do you reckon they are for, i said more likely drug making of some kind but i know stuff like this can be bomb making chemicals aswell

phenyl methyl ketone
benzene/toulene
sodium hydroxide
sulphuric acid

now expecting a visit from some squad either drugs or terrorsit branch for typing this into the computer

bigsinky 18 May 2012 08:32 PM

bombs

tarmac terror 18 May 2012 08:58 PM

Recipe for making crystal meth.

jonc 18 May 2012 09:08 PM

Some of the ingredients in Sunny Delight.

CrisPDuk 18 May 2012 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 10629046)
bombs

:Suspiciou

Tony Harrington 18 May 2012 09:09 PM

Toxic waste for me

stedee 18 May 2012 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by tarmac terror (Post 10629091)
Recipe for making crystal meth.

hmmm thought it might be that

alcazar 18 May 2012 09:49 PM

That's what it is, afaik.
You can get it and others on t'internet.

J4CKO 18 May 2012 09:52 PM

The Special Ingredients in Stella ?

bigsinky 19 May 2012 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk (Post 10629107)
:Suspiciou

sorry. it's a Belfast thing ;)

GazTheHat 19 May 2012 03:03 AM

http://dandreamz.files.wordpress.com...eaking-bad.jpg

_Meridian_ 19 May 2012 07:30 AM

If that's all he has, neither. If it was benzyl methyl ketone then he's trying to make amphetamine. But it's certainly a lot more like drugs (the sulphuric acid is how you turn a drug base into a sulphate). But as it stands he can't really make anything.

M

yabbadoo4 19 May 2012 07:44 AM

its the secret recipe for kfc

ScoobyWon't 19 May 2012 08:59 AM

Tell him not to take it to the police, tell him not to touch it and ask the police to come to him.

If the ingredients have the potential to be explosive, even drug dens explode, he will be risking his life and that of others by moving it.

donny andi 19 May 2012 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 10629543)
Tell him not to take it to the police, tell him not to touch it and ask the police to come to him.

If the ingredients have the potential to be explosive, even drug dens explode, he will be risking his life and that of others by moving it.

:confused:....it's a list.....can't see a piece of paper going boom

richiewong 19 May 2012 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by GazTheHat (Post 10629458)

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/image...paperclips.jpg

ScoobyWon't 19 May 2012 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by donny andi (Post 10629560)
:confused:....it's a list.....can't see a piece of paper going boom

I didn't see the word "list". I thought he'd found the chemicals. D'oh.

richiewong 19 May 2012 09:41 AM

Wonder if 'Chaos' was in the area :D

JohnSmith 19 May 2012 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by richiewong (Post 10629588)
Wonder if 'Chaos' was in the area :D

Looks more like Anna in that pic you posted ;)

Maz 19 May 2012 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by JohnSmith (Post 10629654)
Looks more like Anna in that pic you posted ;)

You rotter!
I thought it was Danny Alexander.:D

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vs0oid.png

CrisPDuk 19 May 2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 10629432)
sorry. it's a Belfast thing ;)

I assumed as much :)

There's nothing so handy as a well used stereotype ;)

jef 19 May 2012 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 10629572)
I didn't see the word "list". I thought he'd found the chemicals. D'oh.

haha sorry mate, that was fantastic, i had to go back and read the o.p again just to make sure it was just a list he'd found lol.

i was also thinking, fck me thats a bit of an over reaction lol

dont you just hate it when you cant just undo posts within 5 mins!!

stedee 19 May 2012 05:32 PM

lol, btw he found the list right outside his house and he has a dodgy geezer living next door, my mate has had a delivery note put through the door and he knows it isnt for him, he hasnt bought anything, the note said too big to post. he hasnt collected btw but looks like shifty geeza might be pulling one and attempting to get it delivered to my mates. how i see it i would grass him because he`s implicating my mate by trying to get stuff delivered to his address. he`s also got an afgan living the otherside lol

jef 19 May 2012 05:40 PM

thats hardly evidence though tbh,

but the delivery note should have an adress on it? if its to your mates then suppose they could be at it, but if was just posted through wrong door by mistake, could just be the guys new 3" subaru down pipe lol
id phone the delvery comapny and ask for confirmation of the address first, then bring it to the neighbours attention if its wrong, and make it clear you dont like getting other peoples mail!

ive had my mail delivered to neighbours before and i also receive there mail from time to time.

infact even better would be to show the neighbour the list you found, maybe copy it first, and "jockingly" mention it looks like a drugs list - and watch his response lol. that would be amusing :)

stedee 19 May 2012 11:33 PM

its my mates address but a different name and not the guy next door either and yeah that would be funny but it also puts my mate in the frame as in knowing about it,

of course its not evidence but the neighbour is dodgy, trust me, there`s history

jef 20 May 2012 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by stedee (Post 10630765)
its my mates address but a different name and not the guy next door either and yeah that would be funny but it also puts my mate in the frame as in knowing about it,

of course its not evidence but the neighbour is dodgy, trust me, there`s history

lol after posting i did think, oops, not to wise to alert possible offenders to the levle of your mates knowledge.
ultimately he doesnt want any repercussions.

up to the person though, sounds like he totally innocent and just a "victim" of sorts - but these things can sometimes lead to akward living situations.

at end of the day, your mate didnt order, or pay for the parcel (its likely to be quite traceable who did) it wasnt his name on the delivery note, and has no links with the origin of the parcel - would likely clear him of association, although we know that isnt always the case.
its unfortunate to be put in this situation to start with, if it happened to me, id kick off initailly, to the neighbour, saying your pissed off with parcels coming that arent for you, and you work nightshifts ect ect.
and then hopefully the authoroties already have the guy under surveilance.

whats the "history" of the situation?

Bubba po 20 May 2012 12:18 AM

Charcoal

Potassium nitrate

Sulphur.

GET DOWN!!!

Leslie 20 May 2012 02:08 PM

I bet its just for cough medicine!

Les ;)