ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   West Mids Imprezas (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-mids-imprezas-433/)
-   -   our leader (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-mids-imprezas-433/935290-our-leader.html)

muttzy2010 08 May 2012 03:25 PM

our leader

OK PEOPLE OF WMI LISTEN UP AND READ

we all know and love our leader H, but this is where i owe him much respect and gratitude.

H has loaned me the money to get my precious impreza back to health. Now i DO KNOW some people in the WMI group are not big fans of H, well i think its time these certain ppl took a step back and changed there minds.

you dont see all the effort that goes into the meets and events he organises for all and helping everyone and even people like me who is having financial difficulties raising funds to repair my car.

GET OF YOUR HIGH HORSES ........ and give the man the credit he really, truly deserves

You wont find a better organiser, chairperson and quality friend.

Anyway rant over and at least " THE SOUTHERN FAIRY WILL BE BACK "

0121subs 08 May 2012 03:43 PM

well said mutzys some people dont no waits behind the scences to arrange the meets ie prodrive/rcl/and im never mind the pub runs

muttzy2010 08 May 2012 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by 0121subs (Post 10613998)
well said mutzys some people dont no waits behind the scences to arrange the meets ie prodrive/rcl/and im never mind the pub runs

oh yes the pub runs :beer:

craigybaby 08 May 2012 04:07 PM

well said mate h is a good bloke and seems to help alot of people out and give sound advice

averyp2 08 May 2012 04:48 PM

Thats very generous of H.

H, whilst your feeling generous I got my eye on a 2.1 stroker build, any chance?? ;-)

andy.v8.2008 08 May 2012 05:31 PM

A great family heading up another great family.:thumb::notworthy:notworthy:thumb:

B4D HK 08 May 2012 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by averyp2 (Post 10614053)
Thats very generous of H.

H, whilst your feeling generous I got my eye on a 2.1 stroker build, any chance?? ;-)

:lol1:

B4D HK 08 May 2012 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by muttzy2010 (Post 10613983)
OK PEOPLE OF WMI LISTEN UP AND READ

we all know and love our leader H, but this is where i owe him much respect and gratitude.

H has loaned me the money to get my precious impreza back to health. Now i DO KNOW some people in the WMI group are not big fans of H, well i think its time these certain ppl took a step back and changed there minds.

you dont see all the effort that goes into the meets and events :lol1:he organises for all and helping everyone and even people like me who is having financial difficulties raising funds to repair my car.

GET OF YOUR HIGH HORSES ........ and give the man the credit he really, truly deserves

You wont find a better organiser, chairperson and quality friend.

Anyway rant over and at least " THE SOUTHERN FAIRY WILL BE BACK "

You are very welcome, glad you are smiling again :)

pandyman 08 May 2012 10:49 PM

H is a genuine guy, one of those rare people in life these days who isn't just looking out for himself.

Big up to the H

Andy

bikewill 08 May 2012 11:43 PM

here,here............... what I know of H I can't c what the problem is If they don't like the chairman f#ck off out the club then. He don't have to do what he doz for the club

lordharding 09 May 2012 07:53 AM

I met H at the NBO a couple of years ago and he was an awesome larger then life character

He came second in the club competition with his fantastic presentation of the club and activities and his passion for charity and helping others out .
A great committed leader and motivator
In fact I walked away from the stand saying I would offer that man a job tomorrow if I had a business again .

Great bloke ,a great presence and positive atitude and I'm a very good judge of character .

B4D HK 09 May 2012 09:29 AM

Very kind words gents, thank you :)

bazil smallwood 19 May 2012 04:23 PM

:lol1:H..........Who !

bazil smallwood 19 May 2012 04:25 PM

P.S Lend us a tenner !

Carlh 21 May 2012 12:32 PM

Are you going back to NBO this year H and win it ?

Im up for a trip :)

andy.v8.2008 21 May 2012 01:33 PM

yea me to id be well up for NBO:king::top::angel::angel:

B4D HK 21 May 2012 08:23 PM

No bud, sorry, explain when i see you :)