ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Birchwood Monday Night (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/93433-birchwood-monday-night.html)

Nikko2 05 May 2002 08:41 PM

Anyone going?
Think I will pop along for a nosey.

yoza 07 May 2002 12:14 PM

Did I meet you on Monday?
or did I meet Nick Adams?:confused:
Couldnt find you after we went looking at the sub doughnuting.
Did you run for your life:D
Got the impression it wasnt your cup of tea.

Nikko2 07 May 2002 01:26 PM

Yeah! It was me M8.

I watched the scoob donuting for a bit. I had left my girlfriend (*Cino*) sat in my car so I went back to make sure she wasnt donuting my car :D:D:D

*Cino* 07 May 2002 03:01 PM

Lol me? i was tempted ;) but i was a good girl :D

yoza 07 May 2002 11:53 PM

Sound,
May see you next week if your up there,If you go,park next to mine again,it makes to new model look even better when youve got the OLD MK1 to compare against:D:D

EvoRSX 08 May 2002 02:30 PM

Might pop along in the Evo next week if I'm not doing anything else.

Andy

ZIPPY 08 May 2002 02:34 PM

Seen you on Sunday Andy with another Evo behind you about 11am near Gullivers world i was in my beloveds Mondeo as i had a car full of rugrats who arent allowed near my Scoob.

Zippy

EvoRSX 08 May 2002 02:48 PM

That'll have been myslef and Jon in his Evo 4.
We were heading off for a run around the Cat & Fiddle with a group of Evo's and Nikko in his scoob. And what good fun it was too :D

You should have flashed and we could have sat and wondered who the fool in the mondeo was ;););)

Andy

NickAdams 08 May 2002 11:39 PM

Think I might pop along to this birchwood cruise next monday night if I get a bit of time.I'll have to polish off the furry dice though uh??? :D:D:D:D:D

Nick

EvoRSX 09 May 2002 09:45 AM

Nick,
E-mail me if you're going and I'll probably bring the Evo for a bit of a whoooshhhhhh.

Andy

ZIPPY 09 May 2002 01:10 PM

Thats it i'm going too, if Mr Adams is taking his furry dice i'm putting the leopard print seat covers on the Scoob for some proper cruising,and Nick and Yoza i will bring some Mcdonalds trays for you to put under your rear wheels too and we can all be T*TS together.

Zippy.

NickAdams 09 May 2002 02:12 PM

Right guys,Looks like we'll all need to meet up then doesn't it?? :D

Seeing as there's a fair bit of interest,I might as well go.Who else then and where should we meet? Wot time does this thing start????

Gotta dash and tighten me bonnet vent incase one of those tw@ts in a Nova decides they want it for their 'machine' :D:D:D:D

Nick

Nikko2 09 May 2002 02:31 PM

I got there for about 8:30 last week.
Lets say about the same time again then. :D

EvoRSX 09 May 2002 02:47 PM

But are we all meeitng up on our side of Warrington for a *cruise* across town to the meet then.....

Should have my new exhaust on then as well. Pick it up on Sunday :)
Yes, I know I've only had the current one for about a month but the new one sounds a lot better and is a much much bigger bore.

Andy

P.S. Now has for sale one slightly used Evo 6 Tommi Makinen Edition exhaust if anyone is interested.....

ZIPPY 10 May 2002 10:31 AM

Andy, this might be hard for you but can you clean the car for Monday as we dont want it showing us up now do we, LOL, i must say though it was clean last Sunday but hey that was a week ago.

Zippy

EvoRSX 10 May 2002 10:39 AM

Zippy,
I'll have to get Su outside with the bucket and sponge then :D:D:D
It was clean last Sunday but I'm spending this weekend camping in a muddy field in Kent on a stag weekend so god knows what it'll look like after that.

Have we got a meeting place yet? How about the McD's on the A49 and then we can either go on the motorway or through town to get to Birchwood. Plus it gives Nikko a chance to fill up on burgers before he gets there :D:D:D Any takers?

Andy

Nikko2 10 May 2002 11:30 AM

Right then Folks. I will go along with the meet at the McD's A49 branch as Mr EvoRSX suggests. Then I can fill up on burgers for my tea.:D :D good idea that man.
How does 20:00hrs sound. 19:30hrs for Andy as he is usually late ;)

ZIPPY 10 May 2002 01:58 PM

8pm it is then, at the Mac D's on the A49 dont forget your neons and dice now boys.

Zippy.

EvoRSX 10 May 2002 02:16 PM

8pm it is then.
I've got my dump valve so that'll impress them all :):)

Like Nick said earlier though, got to make sure my bonnet and wing are securely mounted to avoid someone pinching them :D
I'll have to check my new exhaust before we leave as well to make sure that no small animals have crawled inside it...

Andy

well hung 11 May 2002 08:52 PM

Oh well i guess ill have to come along too! Got new wheels finally so im up for it. Spenics coming too but hes sold his scoob cos hes a gaylord! Bought a Puma Racing! See ya there.

well hung 12 May 2002 05:01 PM

Do you mean winwick road Mcds on the corner by turnstyle and the nissan garage?

Avi 12 May 2002 11:03 PM

Might be there then... Sounds like a laff. I'll be in the Green Machine :D (Ma Tarted up Golf), or possibly a V Reg Focus.

Andy :D

EvoRSX 13 May 2002 09:18 AM

All set for tonight then?
Fitted my new exhaust last night (in less than an hour :)) so you'll definitely hear me coming now :D:D:D

Wellhung, the McD's on Winwick road is the one. It's on the roundabout just before the Shell garage (where I spend most of my time ;))

See you all at 8ish

Andy

Hanley 13 May 2002 10:36 AM

See you guys at 8pm tonight

I'll be in the White MY95 with a front full of dead flies

EvoRSX 13 May 2002 11:50 AM

Got another Evo 6 in silver to come out to play as well so should be an interesting convoy....

Andy

Hanley 13 May 2002 02:58 PM

Can't wait

Lets hope the weather holds off

yoza 13 May 2002 03:42 PM

ARE WE STILL GOIN IF ITS RAININ........?
Dont want to get me elbow or perm wet:)
Shawaddy waddy blastin
blag ray banns cant wait
might even wear me roolex;)

EvoRSX 13 May 2002 04:02 PM

If its wet we can just turn up, spin a few donuts and leave :D:D:D

Fairly simple plan really ;)

Andy

*Cino* 13 May 2002 04:38 PM

You never make the effort to get to mine for that early Nikko..

And he wonders why i......

NickAdams 13 May 2002 04:58 PM

The sun's shinin here now Yoza!!!!
Just bring ya kagool (Is that how you spell it?? :D:D:D) in case it rains.Don't forget yr medallion either!!!!!

cu later!

Nick