ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   FAO Alan Jeffery (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/933180-fao-alan-jeffery.html)

jme-rst 20 April 2012 05:38 PM

FAO Alan Jeffery

To Alan,

as you are aware i have removed the comments,although i would also like to say that i am sorry for posting the slanderous comments regarding your business and services.

I understand that this by no means excuses my actions,which where highly unresponsible and completely unwarranted by yourself.

i made a critical error of judgement on more than one occassion and jumped the gun regarding the posts i made without knowing ALL the facts.

i deeply regret my actions and have removed the comments in an attempt to turn the clock back to before my moment/s of madness.

i hope this is sufficient as there is no more that i can really do to rectify the situation.

Kind regards

Jamie

Dave Y 20 April 2012 05:42 PM

Well said that man.

KAOS_JNR 20 April 2012 05:43 PM

TBH it takes a lot of guts to do that (fair shout)

MattyB1983 20 April 2012 05:46 PM

Well done for having the balls to stand up and admit your mistake, it takes a bigger man to apologise when they know they did wrong, many would just run and hide.

You fcuked up mate big time but hopefully you have learned a valuable lesson,

Kwik 20 April 2012 05:51 PM

Well done JME

99greenwagon 20 April 2012 06:10 PM

fair play,alan and martyn are good guys,all the work they carry out is of a very high standard.well done jme:RantOff:

Markyscoob 20 April 2012 06:18 PM

My Car runs one of Alan's full on rebuilds. The Racerom mapping is by Martyn and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Any garage can make mistakes and get issues arising that are out of the blue and not connected with work done, or find parts supplied are defective, etc, etc. It's how they act when the problems come up that matters.

tubbytommy 20 April 2012 06:26 PM

at last, your bellend status is removed!!

99greenwagon 20 April 2012 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10587578)
at last, your bellend status is removed!!

:lol1:

alcazar 20 April 2012 06:38 PM

Well done JME, takes guts to do that.

Myles 20 April 2012 06:39 PM

Good man, it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks now, its up to Alan to forgive and forget as I'm sure he will.

Alan Jeffery 20 April 2012 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by jme-rst (Post 10587493)
To Alan,

as you are aware i have removed the comments,although i would also like to say that i am sorry for posting the slanderous comments regarding your business and services.

I understand that this by no means excuses my actions,which where highly unresponsible and completely unwarranted by yourself.

i made a critical error of judgement on more than one occassion and jumped the gun regarding the posts i made without knowing ALL the facts.

i deeply regret my actions and have removed the comments in an attempt to turn the clock back to before my moment/s of madness.

i hope this is sufficient as there is no more that i can really do to rectify the situation.

Kind regards

Jamie

Accepted.
You can relax now! :thumb:

tubbytommy 20 April 2012 07:14 PM

well i must say alan, you took all that very well.
now i dont believe your title of grumpy, it needs to be changed to understanding and patient for the next issue of total impreza.

Tony Harrington 20 April 2012 07:17 PM

There is a lesson to be learned through your experience so thanks for having the courage to own up to your error and take heart that it serves as a timely reminder for the rest of us to always respond well rather than react badly. Cheers mate & thanks once again!

smokingkills 20 April 2012 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10587659)
now i dont believe your title of grumpy, it needs to be changed to understanding and patient for the next issue of total impreza.

Alan has painstakingly earned that title over the last 60 odd years. Don't take that away lol

tubbytommy 20 April 2012 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by smokingkills (Post 10587676)
Alan has painstakingly earned that title over the last 60 odd years. Don't take that away lol

he must be mellowing with age.:lol1:

Hongkongfooi 20 April 2012 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Jeffery (Post 10587622)
Accepted.
You can relax now! :thumb:

Solicitors missing out now:D

Cannon Fodder 20 April 2012 07:55 PM

It's nice to see that the OP has issued an apology and it's been accepted. :)

Perhaps it can serve as a lesson to nearly everyone as AJ has said think twice and post once but only when you're 100% certain of your facts and can back them up.

The Internet is full of keyboard warriors but it takes a man to realise they're wrong and apologise publically. :)

sprigeteer 20 April 2012 08:14 PM

Job well done - it takes a real man to apologise and swallow your pride.

b3mwe 20 April 2012 08:38 PM

At last someone with balls who can admit fault
I use engine tuner I have no issues with them the whole crew are brill and aj and mj knowledge is limitless

r1c 20 April 2012 10:14 PM

Good end to a rather long story!! Well done gents

Alan Jeffery 20 April 2012 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10587659)

Don't you believe it! :razz:

prodriverules 20 April 2012 10:21 PM

It takes big balls to apologise in a situation like this imho.
and as above things can go wrong in the motor trade that are out of control of the said business but it's how they deal with the problem that makes them good or bad.

Terminator X 20 April 2012 10:26 PM

Well done

http://www.toontownhall.com/forums/i...ite%20flag.gif

TX.

tubbytommy 20 April 2012 10:31 PM

have to say jme rst did conduct himself in a good manner,
yes he was wrong but at least he didnt resort to the usual keyboard warrior antics like "you wouldnt say that to my face" and other idiot threats.

glad it was all sorted in the correct way and hope jme rst gets his car sorted.

bigarf 20 April 2012 11:05 PM

tbh i think he has a cheek even posting on here after what he tried to do.that load of bo**ocks he started off could have gone the wrong way and tarnished a very good companys name.but now because it all blew up in his face and he had know were to go,he says he's sorry and now he's a hero.
what a pr*ck you are jme-rst.

tubbytommy 20 April 2012 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by bigarf (Post 10588029)
tbh i think he has a cheek even posting on here after what he tried to do.that load of bo**ocks he started off could have gone the wrong way and tarnished a very good companys name.but now because it all blew up in his face and he had know were to go,he says he's sorry and now he's a hero.
what a pr*ck you are jme-rst.

lol i proper laughed at that, i think a bit of wee just came out of tubby!!

bigarf 20 April 2012 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10588031)
lol i proper laughed at that, i think a bit of wee just came out of tubby!!

:D

ukimpreza 20 April 2012 11:14 PM

its one thing typing sorry out its another thing meaning it.
to be fair if he was local to alan and the balls he should of gone in and sorted it face to face, scoobynet seems to be full of people hiding behind a keyboard thinking they are gangsters. we are all meant to be a community and help each other out but its people like this that pull the site down and make other members not trust each other.

BrownPantsRacing 20 April 2012 11:16 PM

Well done JME. Job done!