ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Stranges thing.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/931336-stranges-thing.html)

RobsyUK 05 April 2012 10:13 PM

Stranges thing....

I was in a hurry trying to get home from Oxford (to Milton Keynes) today and while comming off the M40 onto the road near Finmer I saw an opertunity to undertake a white focas doing about 45mph in the fast lane, I was doing a good 77mph :D and could see that I could easily undertake said car and pull infront with no problems...

As I went to undertake the focus did it's left indicator then right then both but in a flashing pattern that no one could do with the stalk. Something said to me copper.....

I stayed behind him and then he moved to the slow lane and low and behold - unkmarked copper :eek: fortunatly the silver STI blob eye with two army guys in floored it into the distance and I turned off but I think the copper followed....

Was it you ???:thumb:

Turbohot 05 April 2012 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10565345)
I was in a hurry trying to get home from Oxford (to Milton Keynes) today and while comming off the M40 onto the road near Finmer I saw an opertunity to undertake a white focas doing about 45mph in the fast lane, I was doing a good 77mph :D and could see that I could easily undertake said car and pull infront with no problems...

As I went to undertake the focus did it's left indicator then right then both but in a flashing pattern that no one could do with the stalk. Something said to me copper.....

I stayed behind him and then he moved to the slow lane and low and behold - unkmarked copper :eek: fortunatly the silver STI blob eye with two army guys in floored it into the distance and I turned off but I think the copper followed....

Very stange, I agree. Unfortunatly I too have never seen a focas in an unkmarked copper. So it definatly wasn't me. I wonder if the copper had an opertunity to catch the blobbers.

Leslie 07 April 2012 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10565345)

I think that many would say you were very lucky that he did not let you undertake him and then do you for it. It is an unsafe occupation especially coupled with exceeding the speed limit as you announced to us all.

Still he was good enough to give you a worthwhile lesson for the future.

Les