ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Anyone know lewisbreakers? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/929613-anyone-know-lewisbreakers.html)

SteveMy96wrx 21 March 2012 02:53 PM

Anyone know lewisbreakers?

Did a transaction with this member a couple of weeks back and am waiting for the goods - does anyone know his whereabouts?

steve ex vauxhall 21 March 2012 04:51 PM

I have used them fairly recently mate, parts came pretty quick and well wrapped.
tried PM then?

As to whereabouts i'm not 100% sure

SteveMy96wrx 21 March 2012 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by steve ex vauxhall (Post 10544293)
I have used them fairly recently mate, parts came pretty quick and well wrapped.
tried PM then?

As to whereabouts i'm not 100% sure

Cheers for the info, have PM'd him, hasn't been on since the 13th so guess he's away.

steve ex vauxhall 21 March 2012 05:02 PM

could be the case mate.
I have used a couple of others on here for parts that have really taken the piss, but didnt have aproblem with the above on 2 occasions.
Hopefully your bits will arrive soon.
Did you pay through paypal?
At least if you did you will get a chance of cash back if it does go wrong

SteveMy96wrx 21 March 2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by steve ex vauxhall (Post 10544309)
could be the case mate.
I have used a couple of others on here for parts that have really taken the piss, but didnt have aproblem with the above on 2 occasions.
Hopefully your bits will arrive soon.
Did you pay through paypal?
At least if you did you will get a chance of cash back if it does go wrong

Yeah through PayPal so have that - but it doesn't seem fishy yet - cheers

scoobyhyp 21 March 2012 05:53 PM

he gave me the runabout for a week or so i kept texting him he assured me he had sent the parts !! got them in the end, i checked the postage label took him 5 days to post them ? i have his mobil no if you want it ?

chasey 21 March 2012 06:59 PM

i know him, hes a friend and i know hes braking a few scoobs at the moment so you should recieve your parts

SteveMy96wrx 21 March 2012 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by chasey (Post 10544477)
i know him, hes a friend and i know hes braking a few scoobs at the moment so you should recieve your parts

I'm sure I will Chasey, just been a while so naturally one wonders!

Myles 21 March 2012 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by chasey (Post 10544477)

Breaking a few scoobs? Not too many to alert the mods to his non-trader status i hope!

chasey 24 March 2012 10:47 PM

that's a tad anal, he's not anything like a trader just has a couple of subarus he used for spares

Myles 24 March 2012 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by chasey (Post 10548708)
that's a tad anal, he's not anything like a trader just has a couple of subarus he used for spares

Only going on the rules that the mods on here work by.

alanbell 24 March 2012 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 10548731)
Only going on the rules that the mods on here work by.

Scooby net mods really do not bother about traders selling as private punters on here theres lots doing it now.

Myles 25 March 2012 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by alanbell (Post 10548746)
Scooby net mods really do not bother about traders selling as private punters on here theres lots doing it now.

Yeah, I forgot that! Have the guys above got their kit off him yet?

Kieran_Burns 25 March 2012 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by alanbell (Post 10548746)

When we know about them, we deal with them - Lewisbreakers being a case in point. The adverts were pulled while we looked into his apparent trading activity: too many parts being sold over too short a period.

We do look into these things when we know about them

SteveMy96wrx 28 March 2012 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 10549000)
Yeah, I forgot that! Have the guys above got their kit off him yet?

Actually no - nothing yet and he hasn't logged on since the 13th March - now getting annoyed.