ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Bugs / Feature Requests (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-31/)
-   -   Can we have a "Participated Threads" option (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-31/929390-can-we-have-a-participated-threads-option.html)

petethemeat 19 March 2012 02:25 PM

Can we have a "Participated Threads" option

An old forum i used to frequent was Tapatalk enabled and the only good feature of Tapatalk is the fact you can easily keep track of threads you have started and threads you have posted in.

I find this feature v.useful & at the moment have to go into my profile - statistics - then choose the relevant "Find all posts by xx" or "Find all started threads by xx"

Or am i missing something?

Will 19 March 2012 02:36 PM

Just click User CP on the orange bar top left. That should show you if there's new posts in threads that you've posted in/started etc etc.

Robb M. 19 March 2012 05:14 PM

go into your userCP, and then the options panel, you can set thread subscription preferences that will do exactly what you're looking for.

cheers,
robb

petethemeat 19 March 2012 08:21 PM

Thanks I have turned the auto thread subscription on and it does the trick :)

petethemeat 26 March 2012 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Robb M. (Post 10541488)
go into your userCP, and then the options panel, you can set thread subscription preferences that will do exactly what you're looking for.

cheers,
robb

This feature only works for threads that have new responses since the last visit.

What would be good across the top banner would be an option to view My Threads or My Posts.

I am sure i am not the only member on here that would find that useful :thumb:

Evolution Stu 26 March 2012 01:29 PM

Quick Links:
Subscribed threads.

Terminator X 26 March 2012 01:32 PM

Livefeed for SN+ users - you can see every post as it is made, threads that you have posted in are marked with a black dot :thumb:

TX.

Edit - if you click your own username at the top right of the screen, you can then search & view all posts you have made recently ie "search for posts" option.

petethemeat 26 March 2012 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stu @ Internet Brands (Post 10550581)
Quick Links:
Subscribed threads.

thanks - i realised i could do that but its a couple of clicks as opposed to having it on the top banner ;)

petethemeat 26 March 2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 10550587)
Livefeed for SN+ users - you can see every post as it is made, threads that you have posted in are marked with a black dot :thumb:

TX.

Edit - if you click your own username at the top right of the screen, you can then search & view all posts you have made recently ie "search for posts" option.

thanks - i have only recently found this option, cool touch but doesnt entirely fit the bill :D

Terminator X 26 March 2012 08:34 PM

The edit bit does ;) but mentioned in your OP of course :o

TX.

Evolution Stu 27 March 2012 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by petethemeat (Post 10550961)
thanks - i realised i could do that but its a couple of clicks as opposed to having it on the top banner ;)

I have it saved as a link on my browser toolbar as I use it a lot.

petethemeat 30 March 2012 11:01 PM

Ah I see