ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Young men with hands down pants? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/928044-young-men-with-hands-down-pants.html)

Fat Boy 09 March 2012 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10525424)
........someones junk.

Chekk Tony - down wiv the bluds innit!

Junk :rolleyes: Yo gangsta

ScoobySteve69 09 March 2012 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 10525481)
Drove past a young chap t'other day who had his troosers hanging around the underneath of his arse so his pants were on show :wonder: how on earth do said troosers stay up with no backside to support them :confused:

TX.

Velcro? :lol1:

tony de wonderful 09 March 2012 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Fat Boy (Post 10525591)
Chekk Tony - down wiv the bluds innit!

Junk :rolleyes: Yo gangsta

What term do you use? 'One's male appendage'?

"Ah hello my wife, I cannot have sex with you tonight because my male appendage is still sore after we undertook the act of sexual intercourse last night for three hours continuously....an act I found quite satisfactory thank you".

:lol1:

Fat Boy 09 March 2012 10:12 PM

Junk is used by teenage wannabe gansta rappers- which I suspect you're not so whilst I commend you from trying to distract us away from your catastophically cringeworthy choice of terminology, you don't get off the hook that easily, I'm afraid. As embarrassing as dad dancing.

BTW the correct choice would have been the Pink Punani Pounder HTH

Bubba po 09 March 2012 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10525665)
What term do you use? 'One's male appendage'?

"Ah hello my wife, I cannot have sex with you tonight because my male appendage is still sore after we undertook the act of sexual intercourse last night for three hours continuously....an act I found quite satisfactory thank you".

:lol1:

No, he says

"Ah hello my wife, I cannot have sex with you tonight because my tony de wonderful is still sore after we undertook the act of sexual intercourse last night for three hours continuously....an act I found quite satisfactory thank you".

pimmo2000 09 March 2012 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by LEO-RS (Post 10525218)
I can honestly say I have never once witnessed this:wonder:

Is it purely a Scouse thing?

No you prick it's not. It's a chav thing and its to give them a semi.

It started off with them trying to get more of a package in the loose fitting trackie and then became a fashion thing for the losers.

IMO

ScoobyWon't 09 March 2012 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 10526524)
No, he says

"Ah hello my wife, I cannot have sex with you tonight because my tony de wonderful is still sore after we undertook the act of sexual intercourse last night for three hours continuously....an act I found quite satisfactory thank you".

He and his wife both have cnuts? :confused:

Bubba po 09 March 2012 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 10526531)
No you prick it's not. It's a chav thing and its to give them a semi.

lol @ pimmo getting all mad at a joke again.

Fat Boy 10 March 2012 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 10526524)
No, he says

LOL

pimmo2000 10 March 2012 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 10526629)
lol @ pimmo getting all mad at a joke again.

Who's mad ?

lol @ Bubba for assuming any feeling goes into any of my posts ..

Say it to your self in a relaxed and bantered tone ..

I'm not from Liverpool.

Bubba po 10 March 2012 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 10526936)
Who's mad ?

lol @ Bubba for assuming any feeling goes into any of my posts ..

Say it to your self in a relaxed and bantered tone ..

I'm not from Liverpool.

lol @ pimmo thinking that calling someone a "prick" out of the blue counts as banter. :D

pimmo2000 10 March 2012 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 10526946)
lol @ pimmo thinking that calling someone a "prick" out of the blue counts as banter. :D

Considering you appear to be reading all my posts :Suspiciou I would have expected you to have picked up on the general theme by now ..

DYK 10 March 2012 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by oldsplice (Post 10524540)
Eeeuuuwww............. :p

As a woman what would you think if i approached you with my hands in my pants,and said hello gorgeous. ;)

Or what about if i started stroking the inside of my groin,would it turn you on and you think hello big boy ohh yes take me now . :)

tony de wonderful 10 March 2012 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 10526973)
As a woman what would you think if i approached you with my hands in my pants,and said hello gorgeous. ;)

It would depend upon the exact circumstance but if you were hot it could be a good thing. :lol1:

GlesgaKiss 10 March 2012 11:52 AM

It would make me think you should be at your nearest GUM clinic.

oldsplice 10 March 2012 02:02 PM

Or what about if i started stroking the inside of my groin,would it turn you on and you think hello big boy ohh yes take me now . :)

Errrr............ No. :thumb:

TonyBurns 10 March 2012 02:18 PM

Its just one for the women to note, the only reason a man needs to shove his hands down the front of his pants that much is to ensure what little they have is still there :lol1: "proper" men dont need to do that, they know they have something more substantial ;):D

Tony:D

tony de wonderful 10 March 2012 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by TonyBurns (Post 10527282)
Its just one for the women to note, the only reason a man needs to shove his hands down the front of his pants that much is to ensure what little they have is still there :lol1: "proper" men dont need to do that, they know they have something more substantial ;):D

Tony:D

It's called 'rearranging the furniture'. :lol1:

I think the idea is that 'big' men with a lot of 'volume' :lol1: often have to move their furniture about for comfort reasons. Also some men have balls that hang half-way to their knees so have to be careful when sitting down etc. :lol1:

Turbohot 10 March 2012 04:01 PM

Young or old, hands down one's pants in public to play with one's penus and/or balls is one of the most uncivilised and disgusting act. A phallocentric compulsion to prove to oneself that one is really a man LOL. A right turn off. Some may delvelop this complusion to stretch their willy and bollocks to slightly bigger size, and some may do so to "think" that they possess the large ones, anyway. Good for them, as long as they don't do it in front of me, or I'd just kick them fcuking hard in their bollocks. :mad: :D

Kirstiestar 10 March 2012 04:12 PM

My boyfriends best mate does this, he stands there chatting to us with his hands clearly down his pants, ive told him to pack it in aswell lol, but he still does it! Not even a gangster wannabe, he's actually pretty normal bar this...

hodgy0_2 10 March 2012 04:29 PM

i imagine deep down in the male psyche it is a security mechanism

or maybe they just like playing "pocket billiards"

Turbohot 10 March 2012 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 10527424)
i imagine deep down in the male psyche it is a security mechanism

Yep! You have got it right there. :D

Turbohot 10 March 2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kirstiestar (Post 10527399)
My boyfriends best mate does this, he stands there chatting to us with his hands clearly down his pants, ive told him to pack it in aswell lol, but he still does it! Not even a gangster wannabe, he's actually pretty normal bar this...

Kick him hard in his bollocks next time. :thumb: Or, if you have a dog, train him to go for his bollocks and his penis as soon as he starts fiddling with them. I hear that little fierce things known as Yorkshire Terriers are the best for the job. Apparently they dart off and hang on to the target object on a code sound e.g. a special whistle. You can practice whistling on Mission Impossible theme tune for setting off the dog on the mission. Your Yorkie will hang on to the target object until you give out the concluding whistling sign (base it on some mellow tune) to get the dog off his bollocks. This way, you are in full control to torture the sinner to whatever amount of time you like. :D

Kirstiestar 10 March 2012 05:20 PM

That did make me LOL! Dont have a yorkie, will a Doberman do??

DYK 10 March 2012 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by oldsplice (Post 10527260)
Errrr............ No. :thumb:

That's a shame,because as a guy if you approached me fondling your breasts and looking at me in a hot seductive way,i'd be on you in a second. :D

jef 10 March 2012 05:34 PM

there being sensible males checking for testicular cancer

and occasionally prostate also, haha

mattvortex 10 March 2012 05:39 PM

I blame the parents! :lol1:

Turbohot 10 March 2012 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kirstiestar (Post 10527509)
That did make me LOL! Dont have a yorkie, will a Doberman do??

Oh, yes. Doberman ranks very high on trainability, so he should be great. The only thing is that Doberman may rip his bollocks and penis off his body while Yorkie will only hang on to them; causing him exrcuciating pain and unbelievable fear. Saying that, Doberman is an intelligent dog, so he should be able to learn to just grap on to that man's genitals until you whistle "Umbrella" by Rihanna, as a code to let go. Good luck, Kristie. :thumb: :D

oldsplice 10 March 2012 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 10527525)
That's a shame,because as a guy if you approached me fondling your breasts and looking at me in a hot seductive way,i'd be on you in a second. :D

My arms can't stretch that far down........ :p

tony de wonderful 10 March 2012 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 10527460)
Kick him hard in his bollocks next time. :thumb: Or, if you have a dog, train him to go for his bollocks and his penis as soon as he starts fiddling with them. I hear that little fierce things known as Yorkshire Terriers are the best for the job. Apparently they dart off and hang on to the target object on a code sound e.g. a special whistle. You can practice whistling on Mission Impossible theme tune for setting off the dog on the mission. Your Yorkie will hang on to the target object until you give out the concluding whistling sign (base it on some mellow tune) to get the dog off his bollocks. This way, you are in full control to torture the sinner to whatever amount of time you like. :D

:lol:

You're obviously not a man only a woman could conceive of that cruelty.