ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Young men with hands down pants? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/928044-young-men-with-hands-down-pants.html)

graeme jones 08 March 2012 06:48 PM

Young men with hands down pants?

Question for all on the above.
Why do so many sub 30yr olds feel the need to walk around with one or both hands down the front of their pants jostling their dick in public.
These are generally scummy chavs with tracky bottoms on.
My Thoughts are-
1. Cheesy unwashed knob that has started to itch over time?
2. Good hand warmer on a less than warm day?
3. Are you going to eat your lunch with that hand?
4.Do you think girls will think you look attractive doing that?
5.Crabs?
6. Herpes?
7. other STD?

Does anyone do it on here and if so why the **** do you?

It is nearly as annoying as people driving with fog lights on, Audi drivers, ignorant people parking in mother and baby spaces with no mother or baby with them, millions of disabled spaces with no need for as many and don't forget benefit scroungers. Rant over.:thumb:

Jamz3k 08 March 2012 06:52 PM

Makes them look gangsta init. I have a friend who does this, his trousers are always down near his knees and has some dubious tattoos for someone who is basically a middleclass whiteboy from a decent area.

oldsplice 08 March 2012 06:55 PM

Jeez, I'm just about to eat! :freak3:

cookstar 08 March 2012 07:05 PM

Because they are *unts. hth. :)

DYK 08 March 2012 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by oldsplice (Post 10524366)

you want some Smegma ;)

tony de wonderful 08 March 2012 07:12 PM

Why do people spit also?

Seems to be a thing people do as they walk about, to nonchalantly and contemptuous spit on the pavement for no reason. Tends to be type who own fierce dogs and/or are tradesmen.

scooby595 08 March 2012 07:28 PM

Almost as bad as people calling them mother and child spaces when in fact fathers have been known to take kids out and need somewhere to park.

And the need for so many disabled spaces? So people (like me) who have a disability can park when all the ignorant, arrogant selfish idiots park in them, having so many gives us a fighting chance to park in them.

;-)

mart360 08 March 2012 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10524394)
Why do people spit also?

Seems to be a thing people do as they walk about, to nonchalantly and contemptuous spit on the pavement for no reason. Tends to be type who own fierce dogs and/or are tradesmen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5N3q0lGi4w

Mart :)

zip106 08 March 2012 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by oldsplice (Post 10524366)

A bit of Stinking Bishop and a cream cracker?
Or prawn cocktail?

yum.

zip106 08 March 2012 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by mart360 (Post 10524459)

:luxhello:

Ahh...memories...

eta - I'm a tradesman and neither me nor my employees, gob.

graeme jones 08 March 2012 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by scooby595 (Post 10524429)
Almost as bad as people calling them mother and child spaces when in fact fathers have been known to take kids out and need somewhere to park.

And the need for so many disabled spaces? So people (like me) who have a disability can park when all the ignorant, arrogant selfish idiots park in them, having so many gives us a fighting chance to park in them.

;-)

The multi storey car park by me has a full level of disabled spaces hardly necessary but agree with you if muppets didn't park in them that don't need to and people were fined more frequently for doing so then it would be better all round.

oldsplice 08 March 2012 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by zip106 (Post 10524465)
A bit of Stinking Bishop and a cream cracker?
Or prawn cocktail?

yum.

Eeeuuuwww............. :p

Qwertyco 08 March 2012 08:23 PM

http://dawgfarts.com/wp-content/uplo...3/gangster.jpg

. . . . Now pull your fcuking trousers up!

mrmadcap 08 March 2012 10:36 PM

Mother and baby parking spaces are fair game, the number of times I have nearly been run over in the supermarket car park by these feckers in their big 4x4 with little snotty johnny in the back

SLAB 08 March 2012 10:47 PM

Would like to see one of these gangster fight ffs they be stopping to pull up the trousers up.
Stop no hinting, me paints have fell down

SLAB 08 March 2012 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10524394)
Why do people spit also?

http://sallystrove.hubpages.com/hub/Why-Do-Guys-Spit

tony de wonderful 08 March 2012 11:07 PM

I remember years ago on the way home from school one day, I walked past the bus stop where some kids from my school were waiting for a bus. At that moment a couple of 'rough kids' from another local school were walking past all strutting and swaggering and trying to look mean. One of them coughed up this massive 'greeny' and spat it right at this kid called Ben I knew (not mates with though), it hit him right on the blazer and stuck there like one of these sticky ball toy thingies that you can throw on walls and ceilings and they stick. I'll never forget the look of disbelief and disgust on Bens face but it just took it and didn't retailate.

There was also this wall we had a school and there was a game to see who could spit the highest. I think some of the most 'green/phlemmy' spits were stuck there for months (in was in doors) and became famous.

Neanderthal 08 March 2012 11:53 PM

Perhaps they grew up liking Married With Children & Al Bundy too
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pNxHQ5pqh...w/s1600/al.jpg

ScoobySteve69 08 March 2012 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10524910)
I remember years ago on the way home from school one day, I walked past the bus stop where some kids from my school were waiting for a bus. At that moment a couple of 'rough kids' from another local school were walking past all strutting and swaggering and trying to look mean. One of them coughed up this massive 'greeny' and spat it right at this kid called Ben I knew (not mates with though), it hit him right on the blazer and stuck there like one of these sticky ball toy thingies that you can throw on walls and ceilings and they stick. I'll never forget the look of disbelief and disgust on Bens face but it just took it and didn't retailate.

There was also this wall we had a school and there was a game to see who could spit the highest. I think some of the most 'green/phlemmy' spits were stuck there for months (in was in doors) and became famous.

Nice memories :lol1:

astraboy 09 March 2012 07:48 AM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/We+...0c_3425642.jpg

Carlh 09 March 2012 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Qwertyco (Post 10524567)
http://dawgfarts.com/wp-content/uplo...3/gangster.jpg

. . . . Now pull your fcuking trousers up!

:lol1: love it!

LEO-RS 09 March 2012 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by graeme jones (Post 10524346)
Why do so many sub 30yr olds feel the need to walk around with one or both hands down the front of their pants jostling their dick in public.
My Thoughts are-
5.Crabs?
6. Herpes?
7. other STD?

I can honestly say I have never once witnessed this:wonder:

Is it purely a Scouse thing?

SLAB 09 March 2012 12:17 PM

Any one play dangleys in the subway lolol

tony de wonderful 09 March 2012 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10525400)
Any one play dangleys in the subway lolol

From you verrucae photo I think you'd win that.

moneys 09 March 2012 12:26 PM

I remember not long ago waiting in line in the bank, one young gangsta wannabe was in the line with his mates, hard as nails 17 year old. Well he had his hand down his pants and when he went to the counter he then took his hand out of his c0ck region into his pocket and tried to give the woman the money, the woman refused the money and kindly asked him to leave, he gave a bit of a gangsta look to which I laughed out loud and he then asked why she said to leave, he did this in a very hard way like they all do haha, the woman basically told him politely that she had seen where he had had his hand and was not willing to touch his money until he had washed his hands and the money. Thsi then made me laugh even louder and the lad an his gangsta mates all left grunting as they went haha

tony de wonderful 09 March 2012 12:34 PM

To be fair there are probably more germs on any used note that someones junk.

Terminator X 09 March 2012 01:19 PM

Drove past a young chap t'other day who had his troosers hanging around the underneath of his arse so his pants were on show :wonder: how on earth do said troosers stay up with no backside to support them :confused:

TX.

Gear Head 09 March 2012 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10525424)
To be fair there are probably more germs on any used note that someones junk.

We will leave it up to you to confirm this for us. Just take a trip to scouse land and the OP will point you in the right direction. :D

Leslie 09 March 2012 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by graeme jones (Post 10524346)
My Thoughts are-
5.Crabs?
6. Herpes?
7. other STD?

It is nearly as annoying as people driving with fog lights on, Audi drivers, ignorant people parking in mother and baby spaces with no mother or baby with them, millions of disabled spaces with no need for as many and don't forget benefit scroungers. Rant over.:thumb:

They sound like a bunch of walking wankers to me!

Les :rolleyes:

windyboy 09 March 2012 02:02 PM

I think they put their hands down their trousers to help keep them up in a way that they think look's cool, the kids are too skinny or the trousers are too big and their mummies haven't brought them a belt so they put their hands down and hold onto the inside of the trousers so they don't fall down, either that or they are hung like that fella from the Viz comic's who needed a wheel barrow for his infesibilibly large testicles

windyboy