ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   big fat gypsy weddings (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/925272-big-fat-gypsy-weddings.html)

paulwrxboro 15 February 2012 09:23 PM

big fat gypsy weddings

anybody see it last night ?
I wish i had there jobs they all drive new range rovers, audi Q7s, and porsches, mind I wouldent like to pay the tax bills these fellas must be paying

one lad must have been 18 in the porker and my son cant afford to insure his classic mini and he works full time

seriously how long can this go on...will the police ever do anything about it ?
sureley i cant have been the only one who felt pised off at this last night

PaulC72 15 February 2012 09:27 PM

it is a bit of a joke TBH, but they sold their story to the TV so that must have been worth a few quid ;-)

DJ_Jon 15 February 2012 09:28 PM

Gypsies drive Porches?

http://www.kkwindows.co.uk/admin/gal...2660porch1.jpg

:wonder:

Terminator X 15 February 2012 09:40 PM

What accent is it they speak with? I can barely understand em :confused:

TX.

eelz 15 February 2012 09:46 PM

They may drive porkers and the likes but they still live in ****ty caravans.....

mrmadcap 15 February 2012 09:46 PM

This series has now had it's day, how many times did we hear,

"The biggest Gypsey cake"
"The biggest Gypsey dress"
"The biggest Gypsey coach"

The way the men folk hide their faces. The whole thing is repulsive.

CharlySkunkWeed 15 February 2012 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by DJ_Jon (Post 10489729)

lol , should be said "Gypsies . . . . drives AND porches"

RobsyUK 15 February 2012 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by CharlySkunkWeed (Post 10489797)
lol , should be said "Gypsies . . . . drives AND porches"

Some clean windows and freshly laid driveway there :thumb:

belliott69 15 February 2012 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by eelz (Post 10489764)
They may drive porkers and the likes but they still live in ****ty caravans.....

No **** in there caravans as most don't have bogs in there. ;)

J4CKO 15 February 2012 10:21 PM

There was some little scrote of about 18 driving a panamera, how do they get insured, how do they pay for them ?

CharlySkunkWeed 15 February 2012 10:30 PM

They can afford it with not having to pay rent/mortgage/tax/national insurance.........etc. Just imagine what you could afford if you didnt have to pay all that !

chrispy200+ 15 February 2012 10:33 PM

Doubt it's insured to be honest

eelz 15 February 2012 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by chrispy200+ (Post 10489907)

I doubt it was legally his, probably arrived in a container and the real owner is still on holiday somewhere....

Luan Pra bang 15 February 2012 11:33 PM

Its not really like we are surprised that theiving, tax avioding travellers have alot of spare cash though is it. ON the plus side some of those traveller girls have big tits for 16 year olds.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012...47_634x373.jpg

GlesgaKiss 15 February 2012 11:52 PM

Yeah, that's a definite bonus. Shame they all have such high morals *cough* and get married so young. What a waste of women obviously built for sh@gging. :D

Lee247 16 February 2012 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 10490008)
Yeah, that's a definite bonus. Shame they all have such high morals *cough* and get married so young. What a waste of women obviously built for sh@gging. :D

Would YOU marry one :D

The programme fascinates me. How the hell they have so much cash, no tax, council tax and all that bollox and they get away with it :eek: Wish I could

corradoboy 16 February 2012 08:31 AM

Refuse to watch this time round, don't want to encourage or glorify them.

spender(again) 16 February 2012 08:43 AM

Never have watched it, never will.....................

Trout 16 February 2012 08:54 AM

Does all this refer to a televisual programme?

EH52WRX 16 February 2012 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 10490191)
Does all this refer to a televisual programme?

LMFAO :lol: :lol:

ARE YOU ONLY GETTING RADIO WAVES :cry: :cry: :thumb:

Freelance Badger 16 February 2012 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by chrispy200+ (Post 10489907)

Or its even legally his......

EddScott 16 February 2012 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 10490008)

I don't know if this is true but apparently although they don't agree with sex before marriage and all that, they don't see "one up the tradesman" as counting. :thumb:

The grabbing they do would probably be classed as assault in our society.

Personally I have no time for them and they can stick their request for respect up the ar5e until they show "us" the same.

mamoon2 16 February 2012 01:02 PM

Am i the only one that thinks most of these cars are hired?

Luan Pra bang 16 February 2012 01:20 PM

I have an aquaintance who has had alot of dealings with travellers and this story sums them up.
He was with a pikey friend, scammy when another pikey friend, tarmac turned up for a visit, the pikey tarmac decided he wanted to go out on the piss so rather than take his bank roll he pulled 40k out of somewhere and asked scammy to look after it while he went on the piss. Scammy observing the pikey code was happy to look after the money but knowing tarmac by reputation he was sure that tarmac was going to send some people round to his caravan to steal the money, then turn up in the morning and demand his cash back. Under pikey rules scammy would have had to pay the 40k. Seeing as this was on the cards scammy had to sit up all night with three friends and a load of weapons to guard the money for tarmac until his return.

Hanley 16 February 2012 01:30 PM

Does tarmac do driveways by any chance? :D :D

Alteredbeast 16 February 2012 05:10 PM

They do alot of Gardens too, like cutting trees.The cars are they not rented or probably 10-15,20 people all putting their money into buying it then sharing it together,plus ripping people off and stealing stuff,it all adds up

LC Geezer 16 February 2012 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro (Post 10489714)
anybody see it last night ?
I wish i had there jobs they all drive new range rovers, audi Q7s, and porsches, mind I wouldent like to pay the tax bills these fellas must be paying

one lad must have been 18 in the porker and my son cant afford to insure his classic mini and he works full time

seriously how long can this go on...will the police ever do anything about it ?
sureley i cant have been the only one who felt pised off at this last night

Jobs? Insurance?

madscoob 16 February 2012 05:45 PM

all paid for by little old ladies life savings to do a roof tile and the like . all the cars are registered to a address in bulk , for the purpose of tax disc and insurance .

LSherratt 16 February 2012 06:43 PM

Their gypsie weddings can easily cost over 100k and that it's mostly paid for in cash Ive read.

They stated that all the food and drink is paid for, and that only married gypsies are allowed the free booze. The biggest dresses alone can cost up to 50k.

An open all reception can cost 30k, and the wedding vehicles, horses, and limos are apparently 5k.

This is the typical cost/breakdown of a gyspie wedding produced by the dailymail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-000-cost.html

mamoon2 16 February 2012 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by LSherratt (Post 10491037)
Their gypsie weddings can easily cost over 100k and that it's mostly paid for in cash Ive read.

They stated that all the food and drink is paid for, and that only married gypsies are allowed the free booze. The biggest dresses alone can cost up to 50k.

An open all reception can cost 30k, and the wedding vehicles, horses, and limos are apparently 5k.

This is the typical cost/breakdown of a gyspie wedding produced by the dailymail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-000-cost.html

Yeah because you can trust the Daily Mail for accurate info.

No way the dresses are £50k or anywhere near. A few grand yeah but £50k? behave!