ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Top Gear tonight.... how many complaints then?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/924900-top-gear-tonight-how-many-complaints-then.html)

ScoobyDoo555 12 February 2012 09:20 PM

Top Gear tonight.... how many complaints then??

After the use of the "b0ll0x" word several times!! :D

Someone said it on Radio 4, and they could (a)apologise enough and (b) apologise enough multiple times! :D

Oops :D

Dan

corradoboy 12 February 2012 09:27 PM

The whole show was b:)ll:)x

I turned it off half way through :(

An0n0m0us 12 February 2012 09:27 PM

If people complain then it's not a program they should be watching. I thought it was funny. If people are upset by mild swearing they should turn off their TV and never switch it on after 8pm again.

tony de wonderful 12 February 2012 09:30 PM

It was terrible, only thing funny was Clarkson's accents.

I know it is always scripted but this one creaked from on predictable gag to the next, lacking any spontaneity and I think they thought it was **** as they did it.

SirFozzalot 12 February 2012 09:39 PM

I enjoyed it. :)

Jaybird-UK 12 February 2012 09:41 PM

Great show as usual

a5h 12 February 2012 09:44 PM

Was not there best effort but entertaining enough way to kill an hour.

mgcvk 12 February 2012 09:46 PM

Predictable entertainment nowt wrong with that.

spudboytim 12 February 2012 09:46 PM

top gear

Worst episode of top gear ever!!! Its just not funny anymore, i understand that some of its staged in order to be funny but enough is enough!!! Looks like they are running out of ideas to me!! :sleep:

Dingdongler 12 February 2012 10:25 PM

Forget the swearing and scripted scenes people should be complaining about Hammond's haircut! The guy looks like a ghey midget.

ScoobyDoo555 12 February 2012 10:28 PM

He lives around my area, and well, by all accounts, isn't exactly very popular due to him having "little-person" syndrome.
That said, fair play to him from starting with nothing to what he's got now.... a castle, iirc. :D

tony de wonderful 12 February 2012 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555 (Post 10485101)
He lives around my area, and well, by all accounts, isn't exactly very popular due to him having "little-person" syndrome.
That said, fair play to him from starting with nothing to what he's got now.... a castle, iirc. :D

He'd still be a local radio DJ if it were not for Clarkson in whose light he shines.

hodgy0_2 12 February 2012 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555 (Post 10485101)

and he is another person who confirms my theory that people with "little-person" syndrome invariably drive Porsche's

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 12 February 2012 10:42 PM

Agree with Dingdongler about the Hammond 'hair', was it a dare or something!?

Apart from that I enjoyed the show, I actually quite liked the whole stunt b*ll*cks and I usually don't like it when it's that contrived, and the Canadian fellow was a pleasant enough guest.

warrenm2 12 February 2012 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 10485126)
Agree with Dingdongler about the Hammond 'hair', was it a dare or something!?

Apart from that I enjoyed the show, I actually quite liked the whole stunt b*ll*cks and I usually don't like it when it's that contrived, and the Canadian fellow was a pleasant enough guest.

Actually I was too busy watching the cute redhead behind him...

boxst 13 February 2012 12:39 AM

I enjoyed it. Not as good as the first two, but a good hour of entertainment.

GazTheHat 13 February 2012 01:08 AM

Tosh. Think they forgot it was about driving and reviewing cars.

TurboAndy 13 February 2012 01:17 AM

I missed it tonight but will watch it tomorrow on iPlayer but by all accounts its not one of there best.

stedee 13 February 2012 01:20 AM

i was expecting it to be really bad after seeing this on here but i quite liked it, the film of the hammond jump made me laugh.

stedee 13 February 2012 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by GazTheHat (Post 10485247)
Tosh. Think they forgot it was about driving and reviewing cars.

where have you been??? its an entertainment show and as been for along time

corradoboy 13 February 2012 02:21 AM

Shame it's not even entertaining any more then :rolleyes:

StickyMicky 13 February 2012 05:25 AM

Every post in this thread is SIAL as fu*k!

:lol1:

corradoboy 13 February 2012 05:46 AM

That's why SNet is so quiet then maybe, we've all had every conversation we're ever gonna have, and no-one new is joining the fold. Must admit, I only come on here out of habit, and boredom at w*rk (where I am now). Always liked it on here, but it's getting so quiet it's hardly worth even the little time I give it.

RobsyUK 13 February 2012 06:52 AM

No one notice Hammond eyes.... I thnk he has too many ops.

petethemeat 13 February 2012 09:07 AM

I enjoyed it :)

An0n0m0us 13 February 2012 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by corradoboy (Post 10485259)
Shame it's not even entertaining any more then :rolleyes:

Then as for the last few years you've been constantly whinging your ar$e off about it stop effing watching it then :rolleyes:

Leslie 13 February 2012 12:03 PM

I did not watch it and it looks as though I did not miss much...as usual.

I must say that Hammonds programme about what we can't normally see in life is extremely interesting and very well presented. James May is also a good presenter as Clarkson can be too as long as the three of then are not on the same show.

Les

Gear Head 13 February 2012 12:11 PM

That was filmed about a mile from where I live! :D

I remember driving past and seeing a red jag on the day back in November I think.

I enjoyed it. It is entertainment with some cars thrown in, not the other way around.
The same old people keep watching it and keep complaining. I hate football, so I don't watch it. :thumb:

ScoobyJawa 13 February 2012 12:18 PM

They should replace Hammond - he's just an idiotic fool now, worse than clarkson.

Enjoyed the show though.

My vote goes to Ryan Renolds replacing him - funny as :D

stilover 13 February 2012 01:14 PM

Not the best show last night, but I did laugh a few times.

Better than their usual scripted pap.

Oh yes, I even before it did explode, I just knew the wrong caravan would explode.