ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Looking to buy a bug-eye! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/919796-looking-to-buy-a-bug-eye.html)

seabass 07 January 2012 08:58 PM

Looking to buy a bug-eye!

If anybody is selling a bugeye please let me know im looking to spend between £3000-£3500 let me know bass

leecalcars 07 January 2012 09:10 PM

LOook on scooby general i put an ad on there from my local paper 2002 2.5k needs a clutch 84k take a look may help you

steve71 07 January 2012 10:05 PM

Go to my profile I am selling a superb example and it's just having a brand new clutch fitted before I sell it thanks

chavadurkin 07 January 2012 11:40 PM

Seabass - where are you based?

Chris.

tubbytommy 07 January 2012 11:49 PM

bugeye really????
should have gone to specsavers.

Gigsy 08 January 2012 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10418031)
bugeye really????
should have gone to specsavers.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! ;o)

fingerscooby 08 January 2012 12:52 AM

If everyone had the same model scooby what a boring place it would be, well said gigsy.

seabass 08 January 2012 09:45 AM

thanks for all your replys
steve71 thanks nice scoob but not the colour for me
chavadurkin aka chris im based in devon but willing to travel for the right car
and to the others have had 4 or 5 different scoobs all different model classic`s
and when i put my last classic in for work to be done they gave me a bugeye for a day and i really liked it better interior and the look is not bad at all it is what you make it there are some cracking looking bugeye`s on here you should check them out tubbytommy!

tubbytommy 08 January 2012 10:48 AM

i was only having a joke....
i have seen a few nice bugeyes, if i was to buy one though morrettes would be a must as it finish the front end of much better than the standard lights.

JonMc 08 January 2012 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10418444)
i was only having a joke....
i have seen a few nice bugeyes, if i was to buy one though morrettes would be a must as it finish the front end of much better than the standard lights.

Then you would need to go to specsavers as they provide less light than a candle - JDM STI lights (complete with OE HIDs) FTW:thumb:

tubbytommy 08 January 2012 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by JonMc (Post 10418465)
Then you would need to go to specsavers as they provide less light than a candle - JDM STI lights (complete with OE HIDs) FTW:thumb:

was just going on cosmetic purposes, someone on here had some blue ones with the middle part painted black( i think it was initial d) looked really good.
now you mention it there is not a lot of headlight there though.

JonMc 08 January 2012 11:19 AM

STI lights do seem to be the best compromise as they have the projector elements and separate light units which look better, but with HIDs they are also practical:thumb: