ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   General Technical (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/)
-   -   how do i disconnect my traction (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/919480-how-do-i-disconnect-my-traction.html)

jd5217 11 January 2012 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by P1Drifter (Post 10423346)
is that a giant wooden spoon you got there JD :lol1:

cant find a smilie of a wooden spoon.

swaynie 11 January 2012 03:01 PM

Still milk my Scooby wtf you on about and at least my Scooby has a engine with a power figure and not imaginary like yours cocker. You need to stop being hostile mate you gave messed a lot throughout this thread and talk utter crap do us all a favour and accept it job done.

Wonkey85 11 January 2012 03:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnqL0...e_gdata_player

3:34 :)

Mr moff 11 January 2012 04:03 PM

:lol: that definately sums up this thread perfectly.

swaynie 11 January 2012 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Wonkey85 (Post 10425186)

:notworthy:lol::lol:

L.J.F 11 January 2012 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by scoobydan1985 (Post 10413432)
oh ok so is there no way i can disconect or connect something to make me go sideways

:facepalm:

jinkus 11 January 2012 06:03 PM

This thread just gets better! I wasnt going to waste my time on this foot dragger anymore but to be fair I find myself compelled to keep viewing this thread just to see if he can say anything more idiotic than his last post!!

scoobydan1985 11 January 2012 07:17 PM

look the original question was stupid to someone who knows i didnt know so yes it was and is a stupid question i admit

jinkus 11 January 2012 07:23 PM

i know - i told you that!!

The retarded question I can get over - its the shi1t you have chucked about since thats gets me!!!

sp00ks 11 January 2012 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by scoobydan1985 (Post 10422416)
Core stop bleating on about it anybody would think its true I don't know who u r and ur probably not any of those things but it put ya back up

How u feel now is how I felt when I was getting slaughtered by every one horrible ain't it

And I'm not trying to get away or excuse it but what I did do and have done is apologise
Nothing more I can do than that or u tell me what I can do and I'll do it

Hope this helps

You sir are an absolute DUNCE!

So you called me an "Alcoholic, Wife-Beating pedophile" totally uncalled for purely just too "put my back up".

Referring to that "i feel how i feel now" is the same as how you "feel/felt when people gave the replies" is a load of bollox.

The replies that people gave too you are replies that anybody should expect from acting the way that you have. You have basically slated everybody that uses this forum branding us as all sorts.

Here are a few of your endearing quotes:

"u will all be twiddling with ur single braincell and waiting for an answer good luck "

" and knowing the fact ur gonna be parents one day is a scary thought so thanks for nothing and **** u"

"so now I think he is out numbered we have a moron trying to argue with 2 sensible people"

"obviously people that work in offices and geeks that wanna sit there and read a stupid ****ing manual"

"for all u wanna be Subaru inthusiasts so good luck and hope u all a ****ty future"

"and to all the haters with stupid answers **** u "

"Because people like sp00ks by what his typing sounds like a wife beater alcoholic and pedophile"

"I'm just an ordinary bloke not a geek that sits in front of a computer all day getting answers off google or any other place"

"But u know what I don't give a flying **** about ur negative opinions because u will still be doing this to the people that know about cars and probably go knock one out over it"

"All I was doing was telling I retards what u wanna hear and for your information NO I don't work in mc Donald's I'm a roofer who gets there hands dirty and does a mans job unlike u by the sounds of it so keep pushing pen on paper u silly ****"

This stuff really is shakespeare-esque

You mention you treat people how they treat you, bollox. You've branded me the above for what reason?? how have i treated you in such a way that makes that applicable?

I can't believe that somebody would choose to say something so offensive as to what you have. You say that i'm going on about it, YES i am. Maybe because i'm deeply offended, maybe because somebody close to me has suffered at the hands of somebody that you have described me to be, maybe because i think you have acted like a complete c0ck... maybe all 3.... :wonder:

I've already said what i think... you are scum:thumb: the type of person that thinks that they can just go around saying what they want to whoever just because you either don't hear what you want or don't like what you hear.

Terminator X 11 January 2012 07:39 PM

Spooks - you need to take this to Fight Club :fight:

Scoobydan - pay the fee & see you in there :razz:

TX.

scoobydan1985 11 January 2012 07:47 PM

Right sp00ks now I'm being serious if anything like what I branded u has happened I am deeply sorry and sorry to anyone I have offended just had a sh1t past couple of weeks and to say that every one slating me was the icing on the cake and all I can say is I have dug myself a hole and by the sounds of it nothing is going to make it better so all I can do is take everything back and apolagise

So to whoever I have offended I am sorry it won't happen again

jinkus 11 January 2012 08:27 PM

Well done for at least coming across as semi- genuine this time round - what you said to Spooks was seriously harsh.

End of thread??

scoobydan1985 11 January 2012 08:32 PM

What I said to sp00ks was harsh and am sorry

Saalro 12 January 2012 07:00 AM

Why don't you all say sorry! Or do some people believe they are still 100% in the right?

Thanks
Sam

P1Drifter 12 January 2012 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Saalro (Post 10426390)
Why don't you all say sorry! Or do some people believe they are still 100% in the right?

Thanks
Sam

Agreed, cant you all kiss and make up now ? This thread has gone on for long enough !

scoobydan1985 12 January 2012 08:42 AM

It has gone on for a while lol

carl heath 12 January 2012 08:47 AM

Fair play for a REAL apologie scooby dan,it would seem you meant that,now all make freinds lol.

Check out my subaru lyrics made me cry with lafter,genius,love it.

Kieran_Burns 12 January 2012 09:12 AM

Thread closed as this has clearly run its course.

For the OP - please remember you will garner more respect from the members of the forum if you use complete words, not text speak, and do not insult people.