ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   GODSPEED BRAKES (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/916338-godspeed-brakes.html)

mr_atif 09 December 2011 08:37 AM

GODSPEED BRAKES

All i have to say is that if everyone done business like these guys the motoring world will be a much better place

i would highly recommend these guys to anyone who is reading this

excellent prices as well

ordered a set of front and rear discs with kevlar pads, got the delivery less than 24 hours later, :thumb:

then realised the rear pads were wrong, phoned them, they said "no prob send them back and we will post you the correct ones"

the guy at the post office fcuked up and sent them via recorded not special so it was going to take 2 days to get back to them. phoned godspeed to let them know and they posted the correct ones before they had received the wrong ones i sent back...

i have read alot of good things about these guys and thought id add my bit

why cant everyone be as both professional and efficient like these guys????

i think all other retailers should take a leaf out of these guys books

WELL DONE GODSPEED

r1c 09 December 2011 08:57 AM

Good to hear that, I'll be ordering from them soon, only heard good thing about them

L&G.scooby 09 December 2011 08:59 AM

Well done for sending the wrong pads???
Good service to get it all fixed but should not really need fixing in the first place, but glad you happy.

mr_atif 09 December 2011 09:09 AM

Sorry but let me clarify this. The wrong pads being sent was not 100% there fault, but it was rectified immediately without any issuses

Even if it was (everyone makes mistakes)

Delivery times--excellent
Customer service---excellent
Product information---excellent

Godspeed Brakes 09 December 2011 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by L&G.scobby (Post 10371664)
Well done for sending the wrong pads???
Good service to get it all fixed but should not really need fixing in the first place, but glad you happy.

Nearly everybody makes mistakes , maybe except you :D , his year car was the change over on the rear pads , there was a bit of confusion as which ones he had which turned out to be wrong , so we sent the correct ones.

Mr Atif
Glad we could be of service , this is how we like to treat everyone , great prices , great products , great delivery times , and free advise and help on here day and night :thumb:

Cheers Ian

L&G.scooby 09 December 2011 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Ian Godney (Post 10371674)
Nearly everybody makes mistakes , maybe except you :D , his year car was the change over on the rear pads , there was a bit of confusion as which ones he had which turned out to be wrong , so we sent the correct ones.

Mr Atif
Glad we could be of service , this is how we like to treat everyone , great prices , great products , great delivery times , and free advise and help on here day and night :thumb:

Cheers Ian

I,m not having a go, not buy anymeans, and believe you me, i make mistakes and when i do they are massive ones.:D
I cant fault the customer service one bit, it was fixed and in super fast time too.

The Veteran 09 December 2011 10:38 AM

Just bought discs and pads all round for my 07 Hawkeye Sti, same great service, can't recomend them enough.

zayd 09 December 2011 11:17 AM

I'll just add myself to the list of recent happy customers. I've had the front Kevlar pads fitted to my 2005 STI and they are brilliant. Even before bedding in there is already a good bite, when braking.

To the fellas at Godspeed, keep up the good work.

greenperil 09 December 2011 11:20 AM

same here will always deal with ian when it comes to brakes for the scoob. top guys.

STI Glenn 09 December 2011 11:47 AM

Yes bought rear discs and pf pads fantastic service

Davey L 09 December 2011 11:50 AM

I've always used Ian for the brakes for the WRX. Just checked the shop out and ordered a set of front/rear pads and discs for the new STI. Can't fault a saving of £120

rickya 09 December 2011 01:58 PM

Great advice, service & prices from Godspeed :)

justin_watson 09 December 2011 06:31 PM

Well now I know where to go when it's time to replace my pads and discs!

JJTurbo 09 December 2011 06:57 PM

It's not just there products they are good at....
I had all my calipers reconditioned a few months ago... They were in an aweful state, but came back to me looking better then new. Once fitted they performed better than new as well. Awesome skills.

chopperman 09 December 2011 07:06 PM

I have 2 piece front discs on ally bells from godspeed. Great quailty kit imo.

scooby2.5maz 09 December 2011 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by JJTurbo (Post 10372524)
It's not just there products they are good at....
I had all my calipers reconditioned a few months ago... They were in an aweful state, but came back to me looking better then new. Once fitted they performed better than new as well. Awesome skills.

ian,s doing my prodrive alcons at the moment !! :thumb: cant wait to get them on the car !!!