ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   West Mids Imprezas (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-mids-imprezas-433/)
-   -   Pole position (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-mids-imprezas-433/912925-pole-position.html)

carl heath 12 November 2011 03:14 PM

Pole position

Went over to see shar (hope spelling is right ! )at pole today and had my suspicions confirmed ! Had wheel bearing done at a bogo garrage a few weeks ago and they should have done the hub too,said its not too bad but had trouble as soon as i got it back,weird grinding noise when reversing ! Any way this post is to say how good shar and the lads at pole seem,down to earth and very helpfull,gonna get few other bits done with them too,booked in on wednesday.just to say thanks for reccomendation from mitman,:thumb:

camcap 12 November 2011 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by carl heath (Post 10328657)
Went over to see shar (hope spelling is right ! )at pole today and had my suspicions confirmed ! Had wheel bearing done at a bogo garrage a few weeks ago and they should have done the hub too,said its not too bad but had trouble as soon as i got it back,weird grinding noise when reversing ! Any way this post is to say how good shar and the lads at pole seem,down to earth and very helpfull,gonna get few other bits done with them too,booked in on wednesday.just to say thanks for reccomendation from mitman,:thumb:

only been there once to get my exhaust fitted but i know if i ever need work doing this is where my car will be going :thumb:

Shaid 12 November 2011 09:25 PM

Yep, heard a lot of good things about them. They are going to do a single turbo conversion on my Legacy as soon as I get a replacement engine.

carl heath 12 November 2011 09:38 PM

I have not had work done yet but know its gonna be sound if you know what i mean,get good vibes from them and they are very reasonable price wise,top job.

Black Widow 12 November 2011 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10329260)
Yep, heard a lot of good things about them.

+1, up today, never to busy to have a chat, very friendly, cars booked in for equal headers on Saturday.

ad uk 14 November 2011 12:11 AM

done all work on mine and cant fault them mark equal length headers sound awsome ive got them on mine and on full chat sounds the dogs

perko7 14 November 2011 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by ad uk (Post 10330959)
done all work on mine and cant fault them mark equal length headers sound awsome ive got them on mine and on full chat sounds the dogs

lost that distinctive sound though ay ad , thats the reason i love scoobies :thumb:

camcap 14 November 2011 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by perko7 (Post 10331916)
lost that distinctive sound though ay ad , thats the reason i love scoobies :thumb:

+1 love the sound they make

ad uk 14 November 2011 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by perko7 (Post 10331916)

tbo i prefer the equal sound i hear another scoob now and they sound just loud and boring thats just my opinion tho:hjtwofing :lol: