ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   post moved (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/911807-post-moved.html)

drive 03 November 2011 03:54 PM

post moved

ok can someone explain to me why a post i made was removed from the wales section??
all i was doing was asking if anyone has a set of version 4 wrx heads for sale.

yours really annoyed :mad:
ceri

Cannon Fodder 03 November 2011 04:07 PM

I would hazard a guess that :

1. Because it should have been posted in the members marketplace
2. Because you are not a paying member (which entitles you to post for sale and wanted threads)

So pay up like the rest of us who want to sell have to. :)

drive 03 November 2011 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10313201)
I would hazard a guess that :

1. Because it should have been posted in the members marketplace
2. Because you are not a paying member (which entitles you to post for sale and wanted threads)

So pay up like the rest of us who want to sell have to. :)

it was posted in the regional wales section,and im not selling anything there fore
i am not a seller........

Cannon Fodder 03 November 2011 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 10313206)
it was posted in the regional wales section,and im not selling anything there fore
i am not a seller........

You are placing a wanted advertisement, which should be in the wanted section of the marketplace and to post there you need to be a paying member.

I am not a moderator, I am just telling you why it has gone - don't shoot the messenger...

drive 03 November 2011 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10313217)
You are placing a wanted advertisement, which should be in the wanted section of the marketplace and to post there you need to be a paying member.

I am not a moderator, I am just telling you why it has gone - don't shoot the messenger...

im not fella,but there are plenty of other for sale or wanted posts in there,by people who are'nt full members,like yourself.

so why should mine be any different??

FOR EXAMPLE:-https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/911574-wtd-550-side-feed-injectors.html

CERI

Cannon Fodder 03 November 2011 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 10313223)
im not fella,but there are plenty of other for sale or wanted posts in there,by people who are'nt full members,like yourself.

FOR EXAMPLE:-https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/911574-wtd-550-side-feed-injectors.html

CERI

Well, it looks like that has now gone so all is well with the world. :)

The Trooper 1815 03 November 2011 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 10313223)

CERI

I think he is a full member judging by his Avatar.

drive 03 November 2011 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10313306)
Well, it looks like that has now gone so all is well with the world. :)

not really no,it would have been nice to have been informed,or asked where i want it put,whats the point,in the post being moved to an area i cant get to....

Cannon Fodder 03 November 2011 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 10313322)
not really no,it would have been nice to have been informed,or asked where i want it put,whats the point,in the post being moved to an area i cant get to....

Like I have said before I am not a moderator and your post has probably been moved to a section where only moderators and IB staff can access it.

There has been a notice on the Wales forum since the 17th of May, 2011 so it's not as if it hasn't been on here for a while.

https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/8...e-threads.html

I have tried to help by telling you why and what has happened, if you want to post wanted advertisements then you will have to be a paying member and post in the wanted section. :)

drive 03 November 2011 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10313360)
Like I have said before I am not a moderator and your post has probably been moved to a section where only moderators and IB staff can access it.

There has been a notice on the Wales forum since the 17th of May, 2011 so it's not as if it hasn't been on here for a while.

https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/8...e-threads.html

I have tried to help by telling you why and what has happened, if you want to post wanted advertisements then you will have to be a paying member and post in the wanted section. :)

TY,i know fella,im sorry if i came a cross as an ass,its just ive waited ages to get my car back on the road,and its due back soon.just need heads to replace the ones the builder has used,and as im on the sick at the moment money is tight,so really cant afford the membership.

ceri

p.s.how much can you get me a battery for lol
P.P.S. being with out the scooby for so long i havent been on here for ages.

Kieran_Burns 03 November 2011 07:26 PM

The membership fees to advertise wanted and for sale items are very low - the details are here: https://www.scoobynet.com/payments.php

We can't let there be exceptions as it is unfair on other posters and the fees were put in place to help protect the honest folks on here.

mp24 04 November 2011 09:41 AM

Ask a mate who's a paying member to post it up for you :norty::D

drive 04 November 2011 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 10313505)
The membership fees to advertise wanted and for sale items are very low - the details are here: https://www.scoobynet.com/payments.php

We can't let there be exceptions as it is unfair on other posters and the fees were put in place to help protect the honest folks on here.

As stated in earlier post I'm on the sick and a grand total of £49.00 a week,I'm having to starve every other day so I can put food on a plate when my kids come round.

The Trooper 1815 04 November 2011 07:11 PM

Sell the children :D or eat them :norty: .

ryan33hks 05 November 2011 08:19 PM

I'd put the heads on hold and eat personally.. :lol1:

The Stitcher 06 November 2011 11:33 AM

money will always be tight when you own a subaru ;):D

drive 06 November 2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815 (Post 10315199)
Sell the children :D or eat them :norty: .

Make me an offer for the 3 of them!!

drive 06 November 2011 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by ryan33hks (Post 10317013)
I'd put the heads on hold and eat personally.. :lol1:

Sod that I could do with losing a few pounds anyway.

drive 06 November 2011 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 10317957)
money will always be tight when you own a subaru ;):D

Not as tight as me fella.

mervil 06 November 2011 02:22 PM

You're putting a wanted ad up for heads and you can't afford to feed you or your kids!? Priorities are all wrong buddy, put your car on hold til you get back to work!!

drive 06 November 2011 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by mervil (Post 10318153)
You're putting a wanted ad up for heads and you can't afford to feed you or your kids!? Priorities are all wrong buddy, put your car on hold til you get back to work!!

Kids are fed well fella,priorities are correct get car on the road ASAP,
I have degenerative disc disease and nerve ending damage,So if I wait untill I go back to work I may aswell just sell the shell.

The Stitcher 06 November 2011 04:27 PM

just sell it drive and get an rs :) cheaper to run in every way :D and you can still do lots of shows and meets everywhere just like i did :D

DYL 4N 06 November 2011 04:52 PM

:lol:

When its not rusting from the inside out. Like most RS's:norty:

The Stitcher 06 November 2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by DYL 4N (Post 10318327)
:lol:

When its not rusting from the inside out. Like most RS's:norty:

won't find any rust on mine fella and i will give you 10 pounds if you can ;) i have been through it with a fine comb and had it in work and had the body shop boys look at it and they said its better than most new cars on the road today ;)

plus an rs as good as the one i got is going up in price every year not down like some scoobs ;):D

DYL 4N 06 November 2011 06:15 PM

LIKE MOST RS's i said.

Yours still has the original tyres!!! no wonder it has no rust, it hasn't been driven.
where is the fun in that? both mine have been used year round and both are rust free, says a lot for the japs really.

drive 06 November 2011 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 10318294)
just sell it drive and get an rs :) cheaper to run in every way :D and you can still do lots of shows and meets everywhere just like i did :D

I've had mk2's and mk1's which I built from the ground up,but as we both know I won't get one for the £1,550,an engine for the scooby is going to set me back,and as I've already paid £1,350 so im nearly there.

What rs do you have fella??

The Stitcher 06 November 2011 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by DYL 4N (Post 10318497)
LIKE MOST RS's i said.

Yours still has the original tyres!!! no wonder it has no rust, it hasn't been driven.
where is the fun in that? both mine have been used year round and both are rust free, says a lot for the japs really.

It's just well looked after as it was some ones pride and joy!!! you could say the same about other model cars, there is always some people out there that look after them more than others :)

I could say the same about imprezas and other jap cars that they are full of rust as I've seen some crap ones in my time plus one evo in work was shocking:eek:

It,s not all about using a car all year round and not all about driving one like a di@k and taking it to the limit as all people have different ways of enjoying their cars be it cleaning, showing, driving or even just looking at them in their garage :D

So I would not say a lot about jap cars as they are the same as any other cars just some cars are looked after better than others :)

mp24 06 November 2011 11:04 PM

Don't bite lee .......
iv'e seen plenty of impreza's with rust on them ........

It's mad how someone asking for some heads can end up with the thread being about rusty cars...

grow up.....

drive 07 November 2011 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by mp24 (Post 10319408)
Don't bite lee .......

It's mad how someone asking for some heads can end up with the thread being about rusty cars...

grow up.....

:lol::luxhello::notworthy

Cannon Fodder 07 November 2011 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by mp24 (Post 10319408)
Don't bite lee .......

grow up.....

Mark, that is the trouble with the Wales Forum at the moment - lot of snidey posts and digs at other members. I don't come on here or post even half as much as I used to and prefer to go to other Scoobynet forums as I can't be bothered with all the cr@p that gets posted in this forum.

Certain other members on here don't even know the meaning of manners, you help them and they can't even be bothered to post a simple 'Thank you', so from now on I think I will let other members flounder even if I can or could be in a position to help.

Don't get me wrong some may have considered me to have posted a few digs in my time but I would imagine 99.99% were in jest, but the atmosphere on here at the moment is not condusive to keeping me posting or even interested.