ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Indigo-GT New Address & Pics (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/909265-indigo-gt-new-address-and-pics.html)

Ryan@Indigo-GT 13 October 2011 11:59 AM

Indigo-GT New Address & Pics

Hi guys, you may have seen my post a couple of weeks back in the general section, in any case we've now moved in to our new premises at Tredegar just a stones throw from the A465.

Our new address is;
Unit 21 Tafarnaubach Ind. Est.
Tredegar
Gwent
NP22 3AA

Tel: 01495 719 720

Google Maps
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?...25187901675860

If anyones in the area, feel free to pop in for a chat and a coffee, here's some pics with our workshop currently invaded by the dark side! :mad:

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums...1011-00020.jpg

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums...1011-00021.jpg

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums...1011-00022.jpg

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums...1011-00019.jpg

R1CH D 13 October 2011 01:21 PM

Nice looking place.:)

redwards 13 October 2011 03:31 PM

As the other rich said, nice looking place! How's the dyno installation going?

ozzreid1964 13 October 2011 03:38 PM

looking very impressive :thumb: good to see anthony hard at it :lol1: i take it the coffee and cream cake was hidden behind the computer screen :lol1: good luck guys with the new premises

Ryan@Indigo-GT 13 October 2011 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by redwards (Post 10281663)
As the other rich said, nice looking place! How's the dyno installation going?

We've had our delivery date as the second week in November :)

GIBZY 13 October 2011 07:27 PM

Looking good guys, i'll have to pop over soon to have a cuppa if thats ok. Got some things i need you to sort out for me.

P.S buy the dog a bed !!!!!

Smithy07 13 October 2011 07:53 PM

do u do remaps? :D

Ryan@Indigo-GT 14 October 2011 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by GIBZY (Post 10282034)
Looking good guys, i'll have to pop over soon to have a cuppa if thats ok. Got some things i need you to sort out for me.

P.S buy the dog a bed !!!!!

Buy Mitsy a bed!! She's bad news!!

Originally Posted by Smithy07 (Post 10282098)
do u do remaps? :D

We can do EcuTek remaps for standard ECU's from 2001 on and we remap quite a few different aftermarket ECU's.

The Trooper 1815 14 October 2011 05:52 PM

Behind VC's house............................look out! :D

S3LDM 18 October 2011 08:40 PM

Rhyan, I will be coming up for that service buddy honest...[img]/shocked-smiley-9449.gif[/img] been flat out in work and stuff and had to spend money on other things, had to keep the wife happy see...[img]/grinning-smiley-17116.gif[/img]

Ryan@Indigo-GT 19 October 2011 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by lee mclaughlan (Post 10289128)
Rhyan, I will be coming up for that service buddy honest...[img]/shocked-smiley-9449.gif[/img] been flat out in work and stuff and had to spend money on other things, had to keep the wife happy see...[img]/grinning-smiley-17116.gif[/img]

No problem mate, you can take a look at our new place too, see you soon :)

S3LDM 19 October 2011 01:22 PM

Cheers budd..

mp24 19 October 2011 08:10 PM

Booked in with indigo for a remap next wednesday...
i'll let you know how i get on ;)

notfub 24 October 2011 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by mp24 (Post 10290663)
Booked in with indigo for a remap next wednesday...
i'll let you know how i get on ;)

Remap? What mods have you done to the bug Mark? :) :wonder:

mp24 25 October 2011 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by notfub (Post 10298040)
Remap? What mods have you done to the bug Mark? :) :wonder:

Hi dean, changed the headers & up pipe ....
Gone for un-equal to get the burble as I wasn't fussed on the sound with the equal length headers..
Also put a tsl firestorm exhaust on for my favourite neighbour :-)

Antony@indigo-gt 26 October 2011 06:59 PM

Good to meet you today Mark, glad we could get the spool back a bit :D

GIBZY 26 October 2011 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by antony@indigo-gt (Post 10301144)
Good to meet you today Mark, glad we could get the spool back a bit :D

What kind of result did you get form the bug Ant?

Antony@indigo-gt 26 October 2011 07:25 PM

I mapped it on the road but Mark said it was going better than before and was previously dyno'd at 330bhp on top of that with a couple of bits done to the car we got the spool down from 5500rpm to 3500rpm as there was a couple of issues.

GIBZY 26 October 2011 07:38 PM

I think getting the spool down in its self is an achievement and I guess it's alot more drivable now

Antony@indigo-gt 26 October 2011 07:39 PM

It was yeah, made alot of difference :)

mp24 26 October 2011 11:26 PM

Well what a long day it's been :sleep::sleep::sleep:
I left the house at 9.15am and arrived at indigo GT at 10am.

I had a warm welcome from ryan & anthony and the dogs :lol1:
We went out and done a few runs for a base map, the car has been spooling up late since i changed the headers & up pipe :brickwall..so back to the unit for a look what's wrong...
Well fair play to the boys who work there, after a bit modding we were all set to go again..

To say i'm pleased:D:D with the way the car now goes would be an understatement....it will be interesting to see the power figures when the rollers are up and running
i think anthony was glad to see the back of me by 5pm after having me there all day and our pig out of mc'donalds lunchtime :lol1:

I got home around 6pm and a full tank of fuel used..went up sarn for more v power and out for another blast ...i love it....i was a bit worried when i let leeane drive... she was shaking when she stopped from adrenaline....she drives like a woman posessed and i was shaking with worry :eek:
Got home around 8pm with a bad head from a bloody loud exhaust, but well worth it :D
After boring you all to death with my essay i'm off :lol1::lol1:
mark......

Antony@indigo-gt 26 October 2011 11:33 PM

The McDonald's was epic. I still can't move after it. So glad you are happy was a bit to do but got there :)

mp24 26 October 2011 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by antony@indigo-gt (Post 10301715)
The McDonald's was epic. I still can't move after it. So glad you are happy was a bit to do but got there :)

60 nuggets :lol1:
I'm having dinner down my mothers tomorrow as i could'nt face it this evening....
yeah it was well worth the wait with the way the car goes now and sounds great :luxhello:

The highlight of the day for me was the bus load of kids laughing out the windows thinking we had broken down

GIBZY 26 October 2011 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by mp24 (Post 10301710)

We went out and done a few runs for a base map, the car has been spooling up late since i changed the headers & up pipe :brickwall..so back to the unit for a look what's wrong...
Well fair play to the boys who work there, after a bit modding we were all set to go again..

To say i'm pleased:D:D with the way the car now goes would be an understatement....it will be interesting to see the power figures when the rollers are up and running
i think anthony was glad to see the back of me by 5pm after having me there all day and our pig out of mc'donalds lunchtime :lol1:

I got home around 6pm and a full tank of fuel used..went up sarn for more v power and out for another blast ...i love it....i was a bit worried when i let leeane drive... she was shaking when she stopped from adrenaline....she drives like a woman posessed and i was shaking with worry :eek:
Got home around 8pm with a bad head from a bloody loud exhaust, but well worth it :D
mark......

A day well spent then Mark. Was nice to meet you this morning. another name to a face.

If i can get my bug to half of what yours looks and goes like i will be a very happy man.

**I hope you gave the dogs a chicken nugget each !!:)

notfub 27 October 2011 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by mp24 (Post 10301710)

mark......

I always fancied changing the headers Mark....good work mate:thumb:

Sounds like the car is now exactly what you want....dare I say if I had a spin in it I'd want to buy it back from you :lol1:. I'm jealous ;)

mp24 27 October 2011 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by GIBZY (Post 10301737)
A day well spent then Mark. Was nice to meet you this morning. another name to a face.

If i can get my bug to half of what yours looks and goes like i will be a very happy man.

**I hope you gave the dogs a chicken nugget each !!:)

Thanks GIZBY, nice to meet to you as well...i didn't realise you were the owner of the blue bug until you had left....

I haven't done a lot to the look of the car since i bought it off notfub..
I didn't give the dogs any food as the boys don't like the dogs bothering the customers :thumb:

mp24 27 October 2011 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by notfub (Post 10301830)
I always fancied changing the headers Mark....good work mate:thumb:

Sounds like the car is now exactly what you want....dare I say if I had a spin in it I'd want to buy it back from you :lol1:. I'm jealous ;)

Hi' dean, i'm really glad iv'e gone to un equal headers...sounds quite raspy now which i do like and on full throttle sounds awesome ....

It's mad how much i like the car after i always said i would never buy a bug eye :eek:

ant_tay 27 October 2011 09:50 AM

Ryan What date an time am i booked in for?

Ryan@Indigo-GT 27 October 2011 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by ant_tay (Post 10301942)
Ryan What date an time am i booked in for?

I have you booked in for Saturday 26th November at 10am :)

ant_tay 27 October 2011 10:27 AM

Cool i couldn't remember haha