ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Thieving scrotes! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/907934-thieving-scrotes.html)

every1sgottablue1 03 October 2011 01:05 PM

Thieving scrotes!

Just noticed some to$$er has nicked the prodrive tyre valve caps off my car, and they were done up so must have had an alan key with them!

szd 03 October 2011 01:12 PM

Yep know how you feel, had my RB320 ones taken a few weeks ago - again they were locked. :mad:

Tidgy 03 October 2011 01:14 PM

will have been some little kids lookign for them to go on there bikes.

i have gone back to black plastic for that very reason. Just hope the grub screws havn't fecked the threads on your valves.

Abx 03 October 2011 01:22 PM

Given up and just use plain ones now as have 'lost' 2 sets of prodrive ones, last time on my old car they even scratched the rim ripping them of with pliers!

fluoxetinejunky 03 October 2011 01:58 PM

Pikeys! should be taken into a field and culled!

Hawk aye the noo 03 October 2011 03:08 PM

It seems you can't have anything nice these days without someone vandalizing it or stealing it. guess it's the way of the world these days!!!! sorry about your valve caps.

IggyRB320 03 October 2011 05:19 PM

I've also had a set of lockable RB320 caps nicked off my RB!!

Scum!

L&G.scooby 03 October 2011 05:24 PM

I just bought some of these, not even put them on yet, and now don't know if a dare.
Wankers!!

BLU 03 October 2011 05:26 PM

Yup I've had several sets pinched! Black plastic caps ftw :D

fluoxetinejunky 03 October 2011 05:30 PM

I caught a little chav stealing alloy caps off my smart car a few years back... they dont care, theyre just robbing w@nkers

craigfturbo2000 03 October 2011 07:15 PM

cheeky little rats, need to think of a way to wire em up to a nice current!! surprise surprise boys!!!! but sayin that i bet they would claim on me!!!

Myles 03 October 2011 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by L&G.scobby (Post 10264932)
I just bought some of these, not even put them on yet, and now don't know if a dare.
Wankers!!

Snap! I have had a set of these sat in my kitchen drawer for a while now, I know when they go on, the little flockers will have them away.

If I catch them the doctors will have to surgically remove them, you guess where from!

L&G.scooby 03 October 2011 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 10265168)
Snap! I have had a set of these sat in my kitchen drawer for a while now, I know when they go on, the little flockers will have them away.

If I catch them the doctors will have to surgically remove them, you guess where from!

Ummm ......... Nose?

Myles 03 October 2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by L&G.scobby (Post 10265175)
Ummm ......... Nose?

Spot on!

Davey L 03 October 2011 07:27 PM

I had some nicked off my scooby within 2 days of buying it.
The year before i'd gone back home for christmas, drove through the night from the highlands to 20 miles north of newcastle, got there at 8:30 and it took 15 minutes for the scrotes to start taking bits off my beemer! Spotted the little git, got a good look at him just in case. 2 days later his bike with my valve caps was outside the local shop. When i went in this little dick was giving the shop owner some abuse so i handed him his valve stems... Leatherman tools are ace and told him if i found him within 10 feet of my car next time it would be his fingers i cut off!
My family still wonder why i call the place i grew up a crap hole and hate going back, nothings safe, even if it's nailed down

mervil 03 October 2011 09:01 PM

Some little scrote tried nicking the ones off my Mrs's Clio Cup! Got one of them and must've been scared off, but where they'd twisted them so hard the valve ended up leaking and had to get it replaced :mad: not a happy bunny as her tyre had lost 20psi in half hour!!

DantheMan2605 03 October 2011 09:13 PM

And thats why i am sticking to black plastics! As boycie states, theyd have the wheels off a jumbo if it flew too low!

RB5 69 03 October 2011 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by IggyRB320 (Post 10264929)
I've also had a set of lockable RB320 caps nicked off my RB!!

Scum!

Not so good Ian!! :mad:

I had a couple of a set of STi ones stolen off my RB5 a few years back .... would say that the grub screws in these are a waste of time, I would use a spanner to tighten them up. Better .... but not completely full proof!! :(