ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Esc Posers Cruise to Southend 1st October 2011 (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/906146-esc-posers-cruise-to-southend-1st-october-2011-a.html)

wongy 18 September 2011 09:38 PM

Esc Posers Cruise to Southend 1st October 2011

Essex Scooby Crew

Presents

THE

POSERS CRUISE

TO

SOUTHEND
SEAFRONT

Saturday 1st October 2011

ESC Nascar stylee of course 40mph

Meeting @ Tesco's Basildon ( Mayflower retail park ) A127 London bound from 7pm

http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...s/luxhello.gif A PINK SHIRT EVENT http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...s/luxhello.gif

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

DO'S & DON'TS FOR ALL POSERS

1. No doughnuts , flamefests or letting us hear how nice your exhaust sounds in Tescos car park . This is our home please don't abuse it .

2. Once on the move keep checking your mirrors & when other vehicles get stuck in the convoy please indicate & move over to lane 1 and let them filter through .

3. Once in two lanes try to keep in your lane & please indicate if you must change lane mid convoy .

4. Be ready for the "Underpass" slow down & launch ~ Ditto @ traffic lights .

5. When regrouping at the front drive all the way around the bend and DOUBLE PARK before the speed camera .

6. Pose ALL the way along the front past the Kursaal & double back @ the Thorpe Esplanade roundabout , If you wish to park up straight away without cruising the full loop , Please stay @ the back after the re group @ the Westcliff end & let the main group carry on to complete the full POSERS CRUISE

7. Get yourself a two way radio set to Channel 1 . ONLY to be used for shepherding the convoy . Use another channel if you want to play .

8. Fixed Cameras ~ Traffic Units ~ Mobile Cameras ~ You have been warned .

http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...s/luxhello.gifLet's get the party restarted!!!! http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...s/luxhello.gif

Please sign in below

1. Wongy

mich0405 19 September 2011 07:40 AM

i will there,can you put my name down please

L&G.scooby 20 September 2011 03:37 PM

Please sign in below

1. Wongy
2. Mich0405
3. L&G

lardie 25 September 2011 08:03 PM

stick lard and laura down mate u bringing tunnel run stickers this saturday mate

wiley 25 September 2011 08:36 PM

might see you there

wiley

russyb 26 September 2011 04:21 PM

Put me down again please

SirFozzalot 28 September 2011 12:42 PM

Essex Scooby Crew

Presents

THE

POSERS CRUISE

TO

SOUTHEND
SEAFRONT

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

1. No doughnuts , flamefests or letting us hear how nice your exhaust sounds in Tescos car park . This is our home please don't abuse it .

2. Once on the move keep checking your mirrors & when other vehicles get stuck in the convoy please indicate & move over to lane 1 and let them filter through .

3. Once in two lanes try to keep in your lane & please indicate if you must change lane mid convoy .

5. When regrouping at the front drive all the way around the bend and DOUBLE PARK before the speed camera .

6. Pose ALL the way along the front past the Kursaal & double back @ the Thorpe Esplanade roundabout , If you wish to park up straight away without cruising the full loop , Please stay @ the back after the re group @ the Westcliff end & let the main group carry on to complete the full POSERS CRUISE

7. Get yourself a two way radio set to Channel 1 . ONLY to be used for shepherding the convoy . Use another channel if you want to play .

Please sign in below

1. Wongy
2. mich0405
3. L&G
4. lardie & laura
5. Wiley
6. russyb

aaran2105 29 September 2011 09:43 PM

put me down please

SirFozzalot 30 September 2011 12:16 AM

You newbies gotta learn how to do this..... Lol

Essex Scooby Crew

Presents

THE

POSERS CRUISE

TO

SOUTHEND
SEAFRONT

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

Please sign in below

1. Wongy
2. mich0405
3. L&G
4. lardie & laura
5. Wiley
6. russyb
7. Aaran2105

SirFozzalot 30 September 2011 04:34 PM

Essex Scooby Crew

Presents

THE

POSERS CRUISE

TO

SOUTHEND
SEAFRONT

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

Please sign in below

1. Wongy
2. mich0405
3. L&G
4. lardie & laura
5. Wiley
6. russyb
7. Aaran2105
8. SirFozzalot
9. WRC Lee

SirFozzalot 01 October 2011 09:35 AM

It's tonight and the weather is fine! :thumb:

wongy 01 October 2011 01:17 PM

going to be busy down the front with this weather

Peedee 01 October 2011 04:34 PM

I'll be there,

Can someone put 'Peedee' and 'Flash9797' on the list please? I always mess it up when I do it!

wongy 01 October 2011 05:03 PM

Essex Scooby Crew

Presents

THE

POSERS CRUISE

TO

SOUTHEND
SEAFRONT

A PINK SHIRT EVENT

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

Let's get the party restarted!!!!

Please sign in below

1. Wongy
2. mich0405
3. L&G
4. lardie & laura
5. Wiley
6. russyb
7. Aaran2105
8. SirFozzalot
9. WRC Lee10. Peedee
11. Flash9797

SirFozzalot 01 October 2011 05:28 PM

Like Wongy has you mean!? :lol1: ;)

wongy 01 October 2011 08:50 PM

Yeah I noticed after I sent it :(, well broke down on the Rayleigh weir :( not sure what happened as was coming up the other side of the weir and something just let go :( still here :(

53 01 October 2011 09:31 PM

:( what's up Jase ? :(

wongy 01 October 2011 09:37 PM

Coming up the other side of the weir and something happened and lost all power, it won't hold idle now and smoke has started coming out the exhaust when I rev it and it doesn't sound too good

wongy 01 October 2011 09:38 PM

Got the AA coming in the next 20 mins or so

53 01 October 2011 09:41 PM

Not good. Rich is away atm aswell :(

wongy 01 October 2011 09:45 PM

Yeah I know had the car booked in fir the 15th to see him :(

53 01 October 2011 09:50 PM

Could be anything mate don't panic yet :) turbo, split intake or IC Pipe :) Just get it low loaded and have a good look tomorrow in the daylight ! :)

PaulJC 01 October 2011 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 10262769)
Could be anything mate don't panic yet :) turbo, split intake or IC Pipe :) Just get it low loaded and have a good look tomorrow in the daylight ! :)

:thumb: Never assume the worst it could be something nice and simple, has the CEL come on? Maybe get the AA man to do a diagnostics to see if it's thrown any codes before it's recovered ;)

wongy 01 October 2011 10:24 PM

In the AA now and he said its lost compression from the manifold area he said it's not bad :)

SirFozzalot 01 October 2011 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by wongy (Post 10262651)
Yeah I noticed after I sent it :(, well broke down on the Rayleigh weir :( not sure what happened as was coming up the other side of the weir and something just let go :( still here :(

:( sorry mate, saw you pull over but had scoobs up my chuffer and couldn't pull over in time to see what was up.

Hope it's nothing serious.

SirFozzalot 01 October 2011 10:28 PM

Considering there were only 11 on the list there was stood turnout, I counted over 30 scoobs. :thumb:

Was a good run down, but the front was packed due to the good weather so didn't hang around long.

Nice little blat with WRC Lee and ScoobyMaz on the way to Tesco's too :norty:

wongy 01 October 2011 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 10262829)
:( sorry mate, saw you pull over but had scoobs up my chuffer and couldn't pull over in time to see what was up.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Thats ok Steve thanks tho,had a few up near me as I pulled over, home now so will have a better look tomorrow and get it sorted for the tunnel run :)

wongy 01 October 2011 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 10262841)
Considering there were only 11 on the list there was stood turnout, I counted over 30 scoobs. :thumb:

Was a good run down, but the front was packed due to the good weather so didn't hang around long.

Nice little blat with WRC Lee and ScoobyMaz on the way to Tesco's too :norty:

Was a good turn out tonight and thought the front might be busy tonight :)

BILLYBONKERZ 02 October 2011 12:43 AM

Was a decent turnout, to busy down the front tho plus I think I fried my clutch so had to limp home within half hour, will investigate wen its light.

gooner 1 02 October 2011 12:57 AM

First cruise I've been on in months, didn't recognise that many of you lol, next time I will be leaving the Evo at home and introducing The Hulk as he is almost road-ready.