ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Trader Announcements (https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-announcements-363/)
-   -   Japspeed Subaru Impreza Classic 3" CAT Back System 2 Piece (https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-announcements-363/903799-japspeed-subaru-impreza-classic-3-cat-back-system-2-piece.html)

Ed@Japspeed 06 September 2013 02:00 PM

we still have in stock our Impreza classic and new age 3" cat back exhaust and ready to dispatch for next day delivery!

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/00012-11.jpg

Manufactured from mandrel bent T304 grade stainless steel.

This exhaust system is mirror polished and 3 Inch all the way through with a 4.5 Inch tailpipe and removable silencer.

This exhaust system will improve throttle response and increase power by up to 20BHP plus.

Fantastic high quality stainless steel exhaust that we guarantee you will not be disappointed with.

Gaskets and bolts included.

The price to scoobynet members is £224 delivered.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

madscoob 08 September 2013 03:53 PM

probably a silly question but will this fit the 2.5inch flange on a decat pipe thats allready on my car 93classis fyi

Ed@Japspeed 09 September 2013 01:54 PM

HI,

Thanks for your enquiry, yes this will mate to your system no problem using the flat gasket provided with the exhaust. :)
We have them in stock and ready to dispatch for next day delivery. :)

regards
Paul

Matt R 09 September 2013 04:44 PM

Did you get my PM?

Ed@Japspeed 10 September 2013 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Matt R (Post 11204288)
Did you get my PM?

Got it and replied! :thumb:

Ed@Japspeed 17 September 2013 02:53 PM

Bump to the top!

If you are looking to place an order then get in touch today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment providing us with your:

Full name
Shipping address
Contact number
Email address
& a note reminding us of the items you wish to order.

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
Paul

Ed@Japspeed 27 September 2013 04:26 PM

Bump to the top!

Remember you can order these anytime of the day by simply sending your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

And a reminder of the items you wish to order.

We will then process your order at the first opportunity and arrange for the item to be sent for next working day delivery.

Have a great weekend guys and we look forward to processing your orders on Monday :)

regards
Paul

Ed@Japspeed 30 September 2013 02:16 PM

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Remember you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30am -5:30pm to place an order.

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment any time of the day/weekend to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing us with your full name, shipping address and contact number.
Please also include in the note what the product is you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will process your order and dispatch at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then feel free to post them on up

regards
Paul!

Ed@Japspeed 01 October 2013 09:27 AM

HI Guys we still have some of these in stock and available to your guys at a fantastic price!

To order get in touch on 08444 489 080 and one of our sales team will be on hand to help you process your order.

Alternatively you can send a Paypal payment any hour of the day to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact Number
Email address

And a reminder of the part/parts you wish to order.

(For shipping overseas please ask for a quote first)

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Regards
Paul

Ed@Japspeed 03 December 2013 04:58 PM

Back in stock guys!

Please see new thread and new price by clicking the link below!

https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-ann...st-system.html

Regards

Ed@Japspeed 17 December 2013 11:06 AM

IN STOCK AND READY TO DISPATCH!!!! :)

CALL OUR SALES TEAM TODAY ON 08444 489 080

Ed@Japspeed 19 December 2013 11:33 AM

*** ORDER TODAY FOR XMAS DELIVERY ***

This exhaust system is mirror polished and 3 Inch all the way through with a 4.5 Inch tailpipe and removable silencer.

This exhaust system will improve throttle response and increase power by up to 20BHP plus.

Fantastic high quality stainless steel exhaust that we guarantee you will not be disappointed with.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Ed@Japspeed 20 December 2013 01:55 PM

HI Guys we still have some of these in stock and available to your guys at a fantastic price!

To order get in touch on 08444 489 080 and one of our sales team will be on hand to help you process your order.

Alternatively you can send a Paypal payment any hour of the day to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact Number
Email address

And a reminder of the part/parts you wish to order.

(For shipping overseas please ask for a quote first)

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Regards
Paul

Ed@Japspeed 02 January 2014 09:41 AM

HI Guys!

Welcome to 2014! We hope that you all had a very enjoyable new years celebration!

We are back to full working hours and our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch today!

To order you can give us a call with your card details on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with the following details:

Full Name
Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

and a note providing us with a reminder of the product/products you wish to order.

Please can I ask that you make sure that you include a mobile number and email address with your order as this is how you will receive your tracking info and invoice.

I look forward to taking many orders from you guys and gals in 2014 and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions on our products.

Regards
Paul

Ryoishikawa 05 January 2014 01:53 AM

What do these sound like when fitted

imprezaworks 05 January 2014 03:53 PM

They sound good. Ive got a decatted one on my classic :)

sonic93 05 January 2014 04:28 PM

Hi Paul what's the Db one of these?

Ed@Japspeed 06 January 2014 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by sonic93 (Post 11313454)

Sorry i dont have a reading.. perhaps someone with one fitted who has recently been out on track can let us know?

Ed@Japspeed 14 January 2014 01:25 PM

*** ORDER TODAY FOR XMAS DELIVERY ***

Paul

Ed@Japspeed 17 January 2014 12:22 PM

HI Guys!

We've had a busy day getting your orders dispatched, however its not to late to get a last minute order placed!

To order then get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order.

Regards
Paul

Ed@Japspeed 22 January 2014 05:01 PM

Hi Guys,

We have sent many orders out today and many of you will be receiving these tomorrow!

Remember you can order any time of day by sending a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk !

So whilst your at home this evening perhaps watching Fast N Loud on the discovery channel ( Yes we will be watching too ) feel free to send over your payment and we can dispatch the item on our arrival in the morning so that the item arrives with you on Friday before the weekend!

Any questions then don't hesitate to post them on up!

Have a great Evening!

regards
Paul

ScoobyFanatic33 22 January 2014 05:05 PM

These are amazing ! I've got one with a bellmouth decat and wow it sounds great !

madscoob 22 January 2014 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by sonic93 (Post 11313454)

when fitted to classic with headers and up pipe an bellmouth downpipe.
94db at 4500rpm (tested at engine tuner for legal reasons)
76-77b on tickover
lovely sound can't fault it :thumb:

Ed@Japspeed 23 January 2014 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyFanatic33 (Post 11331222)
These are amazing ! I've got one with a bellmouth decat and wow it sounds great !

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 11331243)
when fitted to classic with headers and up pipe an bellmouth downpipe.
94db at 4500rpm (tested at engine tuner for legal reasons)
76-77b on tickover
lovely sound can't fault it :thumb:

Thanks for the feedback guys! :thumb:

sonic93 23 January 2014 10:31 AM

I wonder what it is at 6k I'm competing In mlr at castle Combe end of march abd they insist 6k :0

Ed@Japspeed 23 January 2014 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by sonic93 (Post 11331979)
I wonder what it is at 6k I'm competing In mlr at castle Combe end of march abd they insist 6k :0

Castle coombe are a nightmare..... You should try getting our twin turbo V8 S15 through the sound test!!! :cry:

Ed@Japspeed 28 January 2014 12:13 PM

*** IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH ***

Paul

bigtrig 20 April 2014 09:29 AM

scooby decat

Originally Posted by Ed@Japspeed (Post 10214881)
Hi Guys we have our Impreza classic and new age 3" cat back exhaust in stock ready to dispatch.

Paul

Hi there I have a blitz 3inch back box and centre piece pipe I have a japspeed downpipe what centre decat pipe do I have to buy if u know do u have 1

Ed@Japspeed 23 April 2014 11:59 AM

HI,

if you are able to measure the length of the centre section then i may be able to advise you.