ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Worcestershire Scoobies (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/903650-worcestershire-scoobies.html)

T5NYW 14 November 2014 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by AWDsu (Post 11558549)
Hi a worcestershire / herefordshire /glos /shrops/ west mids / anyone lucky enough to have a sccooob .
weve had a busy year , but finally got back to fixing up the Leggy this last couple of months .

Drive safe friends.

Regards Sue+Jeff.

Glad you got it sorted. ;) not sure if any meets in December but willing to go to one

Rescue Dude 14 November 2014 05:21 PM

December the 7th there's a breakfast meet at Prescott hill climb. Not a specific Scooby meet but one for fans of Prescott. I'm thinking of going to that.

corno 14 November 2014 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11560550)
December the 7th there's a breakfast meet at Prescott hill climb. Not a specific Scooby meet but one for fans of Prescott. I'm thinking of going to that.

Anyone fancy a convoy from somewhere like J6? :)

T5NYW 15 November 2014 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11560550)

It well worth going

Rescue Dude 02 December 2014 03:53 PM

Is anyone up for this.

http://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/bu...fast-club.aspx

It'll give me an excuse to get the car washed.

corno 02 December 2014 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11573272)
Is anyone up for this.

http://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/bu...fast-club.aspx

It'll give me an excuse to get the car washed.

I'm up for it!

Rescue Dude 03 December 2014 08:55 AM

I'm planning to be at Joe Soaps car wash at nine when they open and leave for Prescott straight after.

corno 03 December 2014 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11573705)
I'm planning to be at Joe Soaps car wash at nine when they open and leave for Prescott straight after.

Ok bud - I need to pick up a mate from Pershore so it might be easier to just meet you there? I'll be in my crystal grey STi hawkeye :D

Rescue Dude 03 December 2014 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by corno (Post 11573737)
Ok bud - I need to pick up a mate from Pershore so it might be easier to just meet you there? I'll be in my crystal grey STi hawkeye :D

Ok. I should get to Prescott just before ten. I'll be in a white V3 STi.

corno 03 December 2014 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11573741)
Ok. I should get to Prescott just before ten. I'll be in a white V3 STi.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you :thumb: - do you know if any cars are actually running up the hill?

Rescue Dude 03 December 2014 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by corno (Post 11573742)
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you :thumb: - do you know if any cars are actually running up the hill?

I doubt very much if any cars will be allowed to drive the hill even at gentle speeds.

I'll happily walk the hill and bore you with stories of my 20 odd years of working and competing on it.

corno 03 December 2014 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11573745)
I doubt very much if any cars will be allowed to drive the hill even at gentle speeds.

I'll happily walk the hill and bore you with stories of my 20 odd years of working and competing on it.

Haha okay - you might have had to save my uncle or cousin from being on there once or twice :lol1:

Rescue Dude 03 December 2014 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by corno (Post 11573865)
Haha okay - you might have had to save my uncle or cousin from being on there once or twice :lol1:

If they've hit the scenery it's quite likely. :eek:

Rescue Dude 06 December 2014 04:35 PM

I may not be able to make this. :(

I've had a right ball-ache of a day and have a leaking water pipe in my kitchen which a mate is going to fix tomorrow, fingers crossed.

I've got no water in my flat till that gets sorted. He's coming down really early morning to have a look so hopefully he can sort it then or else I'll be spending the day at B&Q buying pipe fittings.

Rescue Dude 07 December 2014 03:40 PM

I couldn't go to this.

I had to get a plumber round to fix my leak. All sorted now though.

corno 07 December 2014 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 11576616)
I couldn't go to this.

I had to get a plumber round to fix my leak. All sorted now though.

Glad you got it sorted bud - I went for an hour this morning but I think the weather scared most people away! Parked next to a lovely Subaru BRZ though, first I've seen with a Subaru badge!

perkyjester 30 July 2015 11:03 AM

I see this is an old thread just wondered if any one in an around worcester still visits or meets as im look ing for a good reason to spend some time in my ride :)

Rescue Dude 30 July 2015 11:06 AM

The short answer is no.

There are a some Dudes down Gloucester who are organising meets though.

T5NYW 31 July 2015 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 10213542)
I've got what can only be described as temperamental hearing mate when it comes to my missus:lol1:
It would give me a stroke if I listened to all the nagging:freak3::D

I would say pro drive rules does quality work