ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Public 1 - Rioter 0 (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/900778-public-1-rioter-0-a.html)

mart360 10 August 2011 11:08 PM

Public 1 - Rioter 0

Just seen this via facebook/ pistonheads

http://thumbsnap.com/hDdTrypT?src=tsd

Justice streetstyle :thumb::thumb:

Mart :D

joey_turbo 10 August 2011 11:10 PM

Nice. I love the split second when the rioter looks to his left, while still smashing, and gets taken down.

CrisPDuk 11 August 2011 02:21 AM

Like it :thumb:

I love the way the guy keeps hold of the scrote's shoulders to make certain that there is a good solid impact with the ground :lol1:

pimmo2000 11 August 2011 06:54 AM

Yeah its more like Public 1 - Rioters 2345

stilover 11 August 2011 09:55 AM

Lets hope that after that clip ends, they knock 7 bells of sh!t out of him.

Leslie 11 August 2011 10:48 AM

It is the only way to sort them out.

Les

Gear Head 11 August 2011 11:00 AM

Worrying though, the lad only looked about 13.
But that is what they need, to know that adults can inflict a little 'pain' if they start mis-behaving.
Is it still illegal to smack your own child? :wonder: Because that is what a lot of these kids needed.

Jamie 11 August 2011 11:22 AM

Mart that was in the Canada riots a few months ago not UK

JMCarbon 11 August 2011 11:24 AM

Take my hat off to the decent members of the public doing things like that:thumb:

nice to see the police finally doing something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3JTELglUY

stilover 11 August 2011 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by JMCarbon (Post 10180429)
Take my hat off to the decent members of the public doing things like that:thumb:

nice to see the police finally doing something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3JTELglUY

They (Police) will probably get done for assault now.

Once little Jonny goes home with bruses all over him, his parents will stop watching their new 50" Plasma that their little sweetheart knicked the other night, and go straight down the Police station (Via a Solicitors office) to launch a complain for Assault and claim Thousands in compensation.

markb_s1 11 August 2011 03:52 PM

wherever it was.. he won't be getting up from a smack like that in too much of a hurry i would think.

RobsyUK 11 August 2011 04:00 PM

i love the way the camara man just films n doesn't stop it. as for the cop wacking film - that was on the news.. too much force???!!??

CREWJ 11 August 2011 05:04 PM

Deserved it....

PaulC72 11 August 2011 06:58 PM

I obviously do not condone the riots but how did the police know these were rioters? the film does not show enough to prove they were not just kids out on their bikes (ok they should have been at home) there is no timestamp on the video so it could be anytime during the night.

pigSTi 11 August 2011 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 10181181)
I obviously do not condone the riots but how did the police know these were rioters? the film does not show enough to prove they were not just kids out on their bikes (ok they should have been at home) there is no timestamp on the video so it could be anytime during the night.

It's attitudes like yours that has led to the total lack of discipline across the board which in turn leads to the issues the country is facing today.

"What if..." **** what if, just grow some balls.

"Not enough proof...." Lets all wait until the crime has been committed, video taped, DNA has been verified and several years in court.

You're damn right they should have been at home, anyone that ventures out at that time of day in the midst of the worst riots ever seen in the UK with reports of extreme violence coming in hourly are either complete idiots or intend to join in.

Either way, a lesson needs to be learned - if they intended to join in then they deserved it and if they were just plain stupid then the Police may have taught them some key self preservation skills that they were obviously badly lacking. Better taught at the hand of Police than a crazed knife weilding thug.

PaulC72 11 August 2011 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by pigSTi (Post 10181233)
It's attitudes like yours that has led to the total lack of discipline across the board which in turn leads to the issues the country is facing today.

"What if..." **** what if, just grow some balls.

"Not enough proof...." Lets all wait until the crime has been committed, video taped, DNA has been verified and several years in court.

You're damn right they should have been at home, anyone that ventures out at that time of day in the midst of the worst riots ever seen in the UK with reports of extreme violence coming in hourly are either complete idiots or intend to join in.

Either way, a lesson needs to be learned - if they intended to join in then they deserved it and if they were just plain stupid then the Police may have taught them some key self preservation skills that they were obviously badly lacking. Better taught at the hand of Police than a crazed knife weilding thug.

Also it is attitudes like yours that help start problems in the first place.

What time was it?
Were they kids?
Were they rioters or even creating a problem?
Were they just in the wrong place and the wrong time?

if you can answer all the above then I may agree to your comments until you can factually prove the above please shut the fukc up :thumb:

pigSTi 11 August 2011 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 10181329)

What time was it?
Were they kids?

if you can answer all the above then I may agree to your comments until you can factually prove the above please shut the fukc up :thumb:

Dick :thumb:

SirFozzalot 11 August 2011 08:36 PM

Here we go. :rolleyes:

The police stand around and do nothing, they're wrong.
They take some action, they're heavy handed.

There is no hope.

jonc 11 August 2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 10181329)

What time was it?
Were they kids?

Apparently they were rioters, followed by police helicopter, hence, with the guidence of the helicopter, why the police on the ground ran to intercept them before they could see them. Besides if they weren't up to no good, why try to escape!

Jamie 11 August 2011 09:24 PM

The police use intel and radios on the beat not very hard to work out how they knew where the thugs were ??

The Dogs B******s 11 August 2011 09:50 PM

I think the police were to soft with them.

billythekid 11 August 2011 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 10181181)

Because the helicopter had been tracking them for several minutes before. ;)

PaulC72 11 August 2011 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by billythekid (Post 10181545)
Because the helicopter had been tracking them for several minutes before. ;)

Where does that video say that, it doesn't so unless you know everything about it then it looks like a completely different video. Dont think I am supportive of them I just think allot of stories that are not factual come out of incidents like this so unless the full facts are shown against a video or comment you have to make your own opinion. ;)