ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Riots in London (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/900212-riots-in-london.html)

unclebuck 08 August 2011 09:51 PM

They used to in this country too. In WW2 if anyone was caught looting after a bombing raid - *bang* - no questions asked.

morpheus1870 08 August 2011 09:53 PM

No offence intended to anyone but from the live pictures it seems they are all young and black! Statistically the most uneducated ethnic minority in the Uk with Bangaldeshi and Pakistani not far behind. I would personally get the horses in beat the f***ing $h!t out of every little b@stard I came across, young old, boy or girl.

JTaylor 08 August 2011 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 10176386)
Is there a schedule ?

:lol1:

GlesgaKiss 08 August 2011 09:54 PM

Mayor for policing is on the bbc news now, making a good point about the large number of normal people standing spectating!? People with young kids, even kids alone etc. Where are the parents? :cuckoo:

He's sort of giving a limp-wristed warning that 'there will be consequences further down the line'.

Funkii Munkii 08 August 2011 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 10176294)
he maybe a arse but he got it bang on when he said the goverment are out of touch with a whole generation of young people with no future

Other way round, this is a generation that grew up seeing how easy it was to spank the system and not have to work claiming a multitude of benefits and now the party is over they dont want to work and more than likely they are too stupid to work.

richie001 08 August 2011 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10176399)
Other way round, this is a generation that grew up seeing how easy it was to spank the system and not have to work claiming a multitude of benefits and now the party is over they dont want to work and more than likely they are too stupid to work.

+1 :thumb:

TH3_5T1G 08 August 2011 09:56 PM

As far as i'm concerned, if they're old enough and ugly enough to cause this 5hit and burn peoples businesses and homes, they're old enough and ugly enough to take a damn good beating or a couple of bullets!

mrmadcap 08 August 2011 09:58 PM

The bast@rds have come over here and bred, and this is the result.

westallc 08 August 2011 09:58 PM

micham is a war zone now

wimbledon reports of looting

kingston reports of looting and fire

imo london is now out of control and the police cannot do anything to stop it imo its time for the army to step in and sort this

where are the water cannons ?? tear gas?? batton rounds???? for **** sake grow some balls and take the fight to them stop pussy footing about saying we will catch you once we watch the cctv what dont you get they dont care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevie turbo 08 August 2011 09:59 PM

SHOOT THE F'#CK#RS ALL OF THEM SCUM, AND TO THINK I PAY MY TAXES FOR THEM TO DO THIS TO MY COUNTRY,
SCUMBAGS!
NATIONAL SERVICE FOR THE LOT OF THEM I THINK, THE GOVERMENT SHOULD READ THIS THREAD THEY MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.....

hodgy0_2 08 August 2011 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10176399)

gives these guys some cedit -- no one gets rich on benefits, they aspire to something slighty different

morpheus1870 08 August 2011 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10176409)
The bast@rds have come over here and bred, and this is the result.

The "b@stards" are black youths mainly, they were originally brought over here as slaves. It's our own fault! Breeding is just another side effect LOL

hughes741 08 August 2011 10:03 PM

give this bloke a bag full of ammo hell sort the fu##ers out

http://jafrianews.files.wordpress.co...-terrorist.jpg

FlightMan 08 August 2011 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by stevie turbo (Post 10176412)
SHOOT THE F'#CKE##RS ALL OF THEM SCUM AND TO THINK I PAY MY TAXES FOR THEM TO DO THIS TO MY COUNTRY SCUM NATIONAL SERVICE FOR THE LOT OF THEM I THINK THE GOVERMENT SHOULD READ THIS THREAD THEY MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING

Reading that the only thing they'll learn is that English isn't being taught properly.

morpheus1870 08 August 2011 10:06 PM

Just received this text message from several friends:

Warning! armed black youths are also targeting Asian houses searching for gold, has happened ten times already in Birmingham and some reported cases in the Manchester area.

Maybe a load of scaremongering??

stevie turbo 08 August 2011 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 10176425)
Reading that the only thing they'll learn is that English isn't being taught properly.

OI IM ENGLISH IM TRYING TO WATCH THE TELLY AT THE SAME TIME LOL:hjtwofing

TinyTim 08 August 2011 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by morpheus1870 (Post 10176431)
Just received this text message from several friends:

Warning! armed black youths are also targeting Asian houses searching for gold, has happened ten times already in Birmingham and some reported cases in the Manchester area.

Maybe a load of scaremongering??

Yes, which you've just fuelled as the dumbasses of S/N have probably just text that to all their mates.

mrmadcap 08 August 2011 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by morpheus1870 (Post 10176423)
The "b@stards" are black youths mainly, they were originally brought over here as slaves. It's our own fault! Breeding is just another side effect LOL

Don't talk that trendy leftie rubbish, during the slave trade the average working class in this country were treated just as badly as the slaves.

Quite a few working class ended up in penal colonies such as Aus just for scavaging for food on private land.

Spoon 08 August 2011 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 10176413)
gives these guys some cedit -- no one gets rich on benefits, they aspire to something slighty different

Ah but indirectly they do, Hodgeness. Benefits pay their bills and allow them to survive whilst costing the claimant nothing in time out of their day. The time is then spent accumulating wealth where and however they can.

Those that work full-time trying to keep their heads above water are too busy to make money.

Hanley 08 August 2011 10:09 PM

Why are you shouting :D

Mus 08 August 2011 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 10176386)
Is there a schedule ?

no but it's competition now whican cause the most havoc, very sad bring the army back where is the prime minister? is he the only one that can authorise the use of water, tear gas and plastic bullets?

FlightMan 08 August 2011 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Hanley (Post 10176439)
Why are you shouting :D

Maybe he's trying to make himself heard over the sound of the riots. :thumb:

stevie turbo 08 August 2011 10:13 PM

no man me caps got stuck init

madscoob 08 August 2011 10:14 PM

they are all shining examples of the fact that multiculturalism doesn't work . the have nots are fighting back , just a shame thier protests are in the wrong place , ffs take it to the zoo that is westminster and the city, and protest properly not riot like animals

morpheus1870 08 August 2011 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10176436)
Don't talk that trendy leftie rubbish, during the slave trade the average working class in this country were treated just as badly as the slaves.

Quite a few working class ended up in penal colonies such as Aus just for scavaging for food on private land.

Not leftie rubbish buddy its fact, they never came here for a holiday, we forced them here. Wasn't condoning anything, just making reference to what the other chap said about them coming here and breeding. :Whatever_

BAD BOY V 08 August 2011 10:18 PM

whats up with the police? such a slow and softly approach? wheres the protection of people, properties and businesses? it shows the police are short on numbers and need assistance, why not use the army? or even police with water cannons? instead they're just holding lines and letting them doing criminal damage and looting wtf??? if i was in charge i would get the police with tazers to go in there and bring them done, too soft!!!

morpheus1870 08 August 2011 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by TinyTim (Post 10176435)
Yes, which you've just fuelled as the dumbasses of S/N have probably just text that to all their mates.

Better to be safe and aware scaremongering or not, nothing wrong with that :cuckoo:

hutton_d 08 August 2011 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10176164)
this aint going to stop over night it's a domino affect, I remember I used to say on other threads better policing bring the troops back. turn the soldiers into police officers we need better policing better hospital facilties schools ect.

this will continue to escalate unless some serious force is used straigh up water hose, rubber bullets and tear gas that will make em think twice.

But hang on. Labour were in power for years making sure we had the worlds best education system, world class hospitals and police that were the envy of the world. Didn't they .... :Suspiciou

Dave

morpheus1870 08 August 2011 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 10176453)
they are all shining examples of the fact that multiculturalism doesn't work . the have nots are fighting back , just a shame thier protests are in the wrong place , ffs take it to the zoo that is westminster and the city, and protest properly not riot like animals

The only "culture" that is on show here is YOB & GANG culture. These black youths are born and bred in the UK, they have zero culture other than the gang, rap, criminal, hip hop, get rich or die trying 50 cent 2 pac, **** the world type of attitude.

s70rjw 08 August 2011 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by BAD BOY V (Post 10176464)
whats up with the police? such a slow and softly approach? wheres the protection of people, properties and businesses? it shows the police are short on numbers and need assistance, why not use the army? or even police with water cannons? instead they're just holding lines and letting them doing criminal damage and looting wtf??? if i was in charge i would get the police with tazers to go in there and bring them done, too soft!!!

Lessons learned from the death of Ian Tomlinson. Softly softly is what the majority of the British public want. Britain has developed the Police service it deserves:thumb: