ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Riots in London (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/900212-riots-in-london.html)

pimmo2000 07 August 2011 02:27 AM

Riots in London

WTF .. there are some seriously pathetic human's out there, they take a protest and start this mess .. and with no racism, why are all the people on the BBC report black or Asian ? every single one throwing **** or smashing **** ??

Shaid 07 August 2011 03:29 AM

Apparently from what i've read from another forum some ethnic dude who happens to got shot by da pol-eec was part of a gang, an apparent known drug dealer, he was carrying a gun and shot at unarmed Police when challenged. The community then demand information from the local plod shop!

I think at times like this the army should be deployed with live ammo and a shoot to kill policy. It would be perfect training for them.

As for the brownie part please accept my condemnation towards their behaviour.

LUCKO 07 August 2011 03:33 AM

apparently following the disturbances the individuals involved have managed to cause millions of pounds worth of improvements to the Tottenham area

;)

F1 CJE UK 07 August 2011 04:25 AM

With you on the shoot to kill, kill off some of the scum we have

kingofturds 07 August 2011 08:22 AM

Surely crack dealing and gun toting is part of Jamaican yardie culture and it should be embraced in multicultural Britain.

And they are looting iceland, "proper gangsta"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...48_634x468.jpg

Leslie 07 August 2011 11:47 AM

I suggest the "order of the boot"

Les :(

DCI Gene Hunt 07 August 2011 11:54 AM

Looting "Carpetright" :lol1: then watching some black wanna-be gangster wearing a JJB hoodie while giving a "gang sign" behind a Sky News reporting team just about finished me off this morning :lol1:

Will 07 August 2011 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 10173458)
Looting "Carpetright" :lol1: then watching some black wanna-be gangster wearing a JJB hoodie while giving a "gang sign" behind a Sky News reporting team just about finished me off this morning :lol1:

I laughed at that too, Carpetright for f*ck sakes :lol1:

boxst 07 August 2011 12:19 PM

Just catching up ... this is about a CRIMINAL being shot and killed by the Police?

Why on earth are they riotting about that?

Steve

DCI Gene Hunt 07 August 2011 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by boxst (Post 10173502)
Just catching up ... this is about a CRIMINAL being shot and killed by the Police?

Steve

Because the community in Tottenham want to know why their (alleged) drug dealing, gun toting criminal fellow resident was shot dead after opening fire on Police officers who had stopped him in relation to a new Met gun control initiative.

JTaylor 07 August 2011 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by boxst (Post 10173502)

Steve

Because they haven't evolved sufficiently. :)

J4CKO 07 August 2011 12:29 PM

Am I right in my understanding that this guy shot a copper when he stopped the taxi, therefore it became a firearms incident and the culprit was shot by an armed Policeman ?

So, then the local "community" was up in arms they had a riot and used it as an opportunity to loot shops, hmm, to my mind, the minute a demonstration involves getting a new telly, a trolley full of Potato Waffles and a nice Axminster the power and message of the demonstration is lost.

If the facts are as they seem then this guy got what was coming, you dont shoot a copper and expect to not get shot yourself.

DCI Gene Hunt 07 August 2011 12:33 PM

Yes you are, it's like a chav-tastic looting spree.... Carpetright, Aldi's, JJB and Comet, I mean life has to be tough if you actually loot those ****holes ;)

JTaylor 07 August 2011 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Will (Post 10173479)
I laughed at that too, Carpetright for f*ck sakes :lol1:

You have have to ask what the underlaying issues are.

MJW 07 August 2011 12:35 PM

Even when I'm not rioting, I always wear a hoodie when I go into Carpetright & Aldi's.

DCI Gene Hunt 07 August 2011 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10173532)

:lol1:

The Zohan 07 August 2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10173532)

and then make sure they are not brushed under the carpet, right!

Mus 07 August 2011 01:06 PM

Mark duggan wasn't no gangster, that's why everyone is rioting cause the real gangsters are still there and the police are to scared to do anything about it.

so who ever is judging or assuming that he was a gangster I'm telling you he wasn't. the press is full of **** the daily mail had him down as gangster some Irish paper said a man shot down by police. some of the English tabloids Are so full of **** they want everyone to believe them so you won't get what's happening now. and i assure you tonight after the footie it will get worse I can assure u.

there some idiots taking advantage and stealing from the shops, I always said the police down my end were idiots cause they don't know how communicate with the community they are too scared to approach certain individuals.

let em riot I couldn't care less

richie001 07 August 2011 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10173602)
Mark duggan wasn't no gangster

If he was no gangster how come he had a gun and shot at unarmed Police then. :wonder:

DCI Gene Hunt 07 August 2011 01:15 PM

So Mark Duggan wasn't armed with a handgun and didn't discharge it after being stopped in a taxi....?

Why is this even remotely a Police problem?

Bonehead 07 August 2011 01:15 PM

Mark duggan wasn't no gangster, that's why everyone is rioting cause the real gangsters are still there and the police are to scared to do anything about it.

so who ever is judging or assuming that he was a gangster I'm telling you he wasn't. the press is full of **** the daily mail had him down as gangster some Irish paper said a man shot down by police. some of the English tabloids Are so full of **** they want everyone to believe them so you won't get what's happening now. and i assure you tonight after the footie it will get worse I can assure u.

there some idiots taking advantage and stealing from the shops, I always said the police down my end were idiots cause they don't know how communicate with the community they are too scared to approach certain individuals.

let em riot I couldn't care less

Here we go.................

forister 07 August 2011 01:16 PM

NUTS

whats the world coming to.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

acstua 07 August 2011 01:22 PM

"let em riot I couldn't care less"

WOuld this be your reaction if it was on your door step?

Also if he had a gun, then shot at an unarmed police man (who sounds lucky to have survived) then what do they expect its going to happen

i bet the yanks are scratching their heads over this one

Mus 07 August 2011 01:27 PM

who is stupid enough to shoot at armed police specially if there is a whole squad of em, the media are good to twist people's opinions. what the media are saying is complete and utter bull****. that's all I'm going to say why would so many locals are protesting old young from all races and who ever said earlier it's only blacks and Asian riotting your wrong your basing that on what your seen in the media: go to wood green go tottenahm and see for your self. Mark was half White and he also had White friends there's people from all nationalities rioting.

Mus 07 August 2011 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by acstua (Post 10173638)
"let em riot I couldn't care less"

WOuld this be your reaction if it was on your door step?

Also if he had a gun, then shot at an unarmed police man (who sounds lucky to have survived) then what do they expect its going to happen

i bet the yanks are scratching their heads over this one

it is at my door step, yes some people are going too far and taking advantage and it's wrong.

mrmadcap 07 August 2011 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10173645)
who is stupid enough to shoot at armed police specially if there is a whole squad of em, the media are good to twist people's opinions. what the media are saying is complete and utter bull****. that's all I'm going to say why would so many locals are protesting old young from all races and who ever said earlier it's only blacks and Asian riotting your wrong your basing that on what your seen in the media: go to wood green go tottenahm and see for your self. Mark was half White and he also had White friends there's people from all nationalities rioting.

I would have put another couple of bullets into this pillar of the community.

acstua 07 August 2011 01:33 PM

ive watched some of news 24 and hadnt got that opinon, but then maybe ive not seen the same news programs as some of the others :/

id agree with you that the media tend to screw the storys on occasion though, and the whole race card seems to get played too often

as for the rioters..scum the lot of them..
i heard on the news from the community peeps that alot of the rioters werent even local people

kingofturds 07 August 2011 01:34 PM

Mark duggan wasn't no gangster,

So he was a gangster then.

Mus 07 August 2011 01:36 PM

the police in my area make you hate them by the way they approach you, regardless of how you are dressed some are ok but the majority Are cocks straight up. I'm not basing this on one incident I'm basing this on over 20 years in tottenham yes there are a few good ones who are trying to do a job and i dont mind them but there's a lot of twats.

DCI Gene Hunt 07 August 2011 01:37 PM

I'd rather be approached by a Policeman acting a cock that a gangster armed with a handgun....