ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   More great praise for Ducan/Race Dynamix!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/896152-more-great-praise-for-ducan-race-dynamix.html)

sparky113 08 July 2011 02:38 PM

More great praise for Ducan/Race Dynamix!!!

Had my bugeye wrx remapped by Duncan yesterday.
it has a simota panel filter, sports down pipe,decat second pipe then straight through system made by Ashley Competition exhausts.
He said i will be looking around 270BHP.

Bit of a problem with the turbo not coming in as early as it should be (around 3700rpm) but i can hear a bit of an exhaust blow and he thought it may be the up pipe which may be blowing and reducing the pressure in the turbo. so i will be fitting a decat one and getting him back to take a look.
Had the pops and bangs mapped in but really struggling to make it do it on the overun by feathering the throttle. does it great stood still. am i doing something wrong?:wonder:

He is top bloke and i would deffinatly recomend him to anyone else! :notworthy
Best £350 notes i spent! Cheers once again Duncan :thumb:

sparky113 08 July 2011 02:41 PM

was it anyone on here who was behind us when we were on the road between Filey and Scarborough at Cayton bay roundabout?
the car was a blue stickered up blob.

dynamix 08 July 2011 07:30 PM

Cheers Marc - good to meet you :thumb:

DJHoody 04 September 2014 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by dynamix (Post 10126674)
Cheers Marc - good to meet you :thumb:

Hi Duncan, this is the black bugeye I drove over too you a few months back at Triton in Bournemouth asking if it was one of yours as it had a Race Dynamix sticker under the bonnet...
Finally found some more info on it. LoL
Still drives like a dream!
Steve.
New Milton

dynamix 05 September 2014 06:31 PM

aha :)

mikescooby 05 September 2014 07:20 PM

A job well done. We had a job to get mine to bang. Can do it the odd time but the pops are easy to do

DJHoody 08 September 2014 07:41 PM

Its now got a different exhaust centre pipe and rear box, would the re-map now be slightly out?

Steve Whitehorn 08 September 2014 08:28 PM

He made this go like stink :thumb:
Two pictures from the weekend

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8aeb84a0.jpg

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...psa2aab12a.jpg

DJHoody 09 September 2014 10:49 PM

Great photos bud!

grey_boy 09 September 2014 11:11 PM

He aint bad that Dunc fella is he :)

XDevil666 10 September 2014 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by grey_boy (Post 11511204)
He aint bad that Dunc fella is he :)

Seems to be in replying to me for a map tweak :(

Might be the sad case of me going to see bob for a map and covering the full cost again

seaking22b 10 September 2014 10:29 AM

He isn't well at the moment mate. He has been bitten by something which has mad his leg swell and very painful, and he is on strong antibiotics and antihistamine. I'm sure he will get back to you when he doesn't feel so crap.

N_Scooby 10 September 2014 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by seaking22b (Post 11511421)
He isn't well at the moment mate. He has been bitten by something which has mad his leg swell and very painful, and he is on strong antibiotics and antihistamine. I'm sure he will get back to you when he doesn't feel so crap.

Just seen the pics - not looking pretty. He thinks it was a False Widow spider and he has reacted quite badly to it.

Hammer man 10 September 2014 02:51 PM

Thought he was mapping at RCM yesterday?? Maybe I'm wrong(won't be the first time)...

XDevil666 10 September 2014 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by seaking22b (Post 11511421)

Ah, may explain it then, cheers mate

Hope it's not a false widow, my house is crawling with the little *******s lol, has been for years

fat-thomas 10 September 2014 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11511669)
Ah, may explain it then, cheers mate

Hope it's not a false widow, my house is crawling with the little *******s lol, has been for years

That's just Leeds,dirty place...

XDevil666 10 September 2014 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11511674)
That's just Leeds,dirty place...

Wow who put 10p in you?

Good job the house I was referring to isn't in Leeds then isn't it you div

dynamix 15 September 2014 07:43 AM

Hi mate. Sorry for the delay but been bitten 11 days ago and went very nasty. I could post pics here but they are on facebook if you look me out... Probs best not while eating lol. Sort of back to work today after spending most of the weekend at the hospital and only worked one day last week as rest was in a blur of pain. Send me the text/pm/email or whatever it was again please 😊