ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   For sale section (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/896059-for-sale-section.html)

Tail Slider 07 July 2011 09:34 PM

For sale section

Whats with the knob jockeys who think they have to list every individual item they have for sale in a seperate thread, dominating the section making it a right pain in the arse browsing looking for parts.

Monster Energy you are a t wat my friend!

TinyTim 07 July 2011 09:42 PM

:lol1:

I like the fact he's done two seperate threads for ABS sensors, offside and nearside. It's not ebay munchkin.

banny sti 07 July 2011 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tail Slider (Post 10125079)
Whats with the knob jockeys who think they have to list every individual item they have for sale in a seperate thread, dominating the section making it a right pain in the arse browsing looking for parts.

Monster Energy you are a t wat my friend!

+1 :mad: :cuckoo:

Cannon Fodder 07 July 2011 09:48 PM

Wait until he starts bumping the threads back up, I wish one of the mods would combine all his threads.

Benji554 07 July 2011 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10125114)
Wait until he starts bumping the threads back up, I wish one of the mods would combine all his threads.

Don't hold your breath, i've tried RTM some of these type of threads and nothing gets done! :brickwall

Brun 07 July 2011 10:15 PM

At least they're being posted in the FS section unlike many who abuse general.

StuS 07 July 2011 10:29 PM

I agree with everything said so far (except for the spelling of separate ;))

EH52WRX 07 July 2011 11:01 PM

And all his stuff should be under full cars breaking for spares section. :nono:

MattyB1983 07 July 2011 11:03 PM

Doesn't usually bother me but that fella is just taking the piss.

MODS,,, combine all his posts, please !

Paulo P 08 July 2011 12:12 AM

You're right though, no need to list things in separate threads, that's just greedy. Just list them all in one post and try and make your title eye catching :idea:

Jonny_ 08 July 2011 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by StuS (Post 10125204)
(except for the spelling of separate ;))

Hopefully this is an inside joke I have missed...

Lisawrx 08 July 2011 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10125114)

Your wish is my command :thumb: (although the one thread now looks really messy :eek:)

I have also posted a message to the specific user concerned to ask him to combine his threads, not post individually, then I can clean it all up a bit more.

Additionally, I have posted a sticky in the parts section to ask members to post multiple items in one thread, or in the breaking section if it is a whole car (if I'm allowed to keep it), as per the rules. Hopefully this may help resolve this problem, if not, all I can suggest is to continue to RTM anyone not adhering to this request.

danos14 08 July 2011 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 10125460)
Your wish is my command :thumb: (although the one thread now looks really messy :eek:)

I have also posted a message to the specific user concerned to ask him to combine his threads, not post individually, then I can clean it all up a bit more.

Additionally, I have posted a sticky in the parts section to ask members to post multiple items in one thread, or in the breaking section if it is a whole car (if I'm allowed to keep it), as per the rules. Hopefully this may help resolve this problem, if not, all I can suggest is to continue to RTM anyone not adhering to this request.

thank you it is very frustrating to read the section with so many posts by one member like he had done.

Cannon Fodder 08 July 2011 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 10125460)

Thanks Lisa, you are a star. :notworthy

f1_fan 08 July 2011 10:11 AM

Nice work Lisa, good to see some good moderation on here, it's been sadly lacking in the last few weeks!

M444GY 08 July 2011 10:32 AM

:thumb: well said , had a look in there the other day and thought nah , cant be bothered !

Ryan@Indigo-GT 08 July 2011 11:45 AM

He has more for sale posts than me!!!

Myles 08 July 2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Ryan@Indigo-GT (Post 10125848)
He has more for sale posts than me!!!

Get more up for sale then, like a bug splitter for around £40!!

Jamo 08 July 2011 12:24 PM

I see the rules have been changed today:

Avoid creating lots of separate threads for individual parts.

If they are all from the same (or similar) car, advertise a list of the parts in a single thread with an appropriate title (eg: Suspension parts for MY99 STi). Users found creating too many multiple threads in one go may have them merged into a single thread. This is to prevent one single user from hogging the entire page of the sales section and make it fairer for users selling single items.

SLAB 08 July 2011 06:35 PM

WHAT A WIND UP

READ ALL ABOUT IT READ ALL.
ABOUT JOE PUBLIC IS CAPABLE OF LISTING MORE THAN SCOOBYNET FULLY PAID UP TRADERS,:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You lot sat here whining about Joe public but don't for get its was the Joe public thats made you traders and now we want a little back form what we paid silly moneys for, your all bitching like scalded fish wifes get a grip, instead sitting here re leaving your frustration of the days work you done list more, drop prices, and sort your heads out.

Then that would give the memebers or viewers were he and who he would like to shop from, trader page or Joe public page,.
If you carnt be arsed to list, but find the time to moan whos at fault the pulic, because your lazy sods or your selfs

WHY NOT HAVE 2 SEPARATE SALES, ONE FOR TRADERS AND ONE FOR THE JOE PUBLIC,:cool:

Lisawrx 08 July 2011 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10125594)
Thanks Lisa, you are a star. :notworthy

You (and others) are most welcome. :thumb::)

jayallen 08 July 2011 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10126557)
READ ALL ABOUT IT READ ALL.
ABOUT JOE PUBLIC IS CAPABLE OF LISTING MORE THAN SCOOBYNET FULLY PAID UP TRADERS,:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You lot sat here whining about Joe public but don't for get its was the Joe public thats made you traders and now we want a little back form what we paid silly moneys for, your all bitching like scalded fish wifes get a grip, instead sitting here re leaving your frustration of the days work you done list more, drop prices, and sort your heads out.

Then that would give the memebers or viewers were he and who he would like to shop from, trader page or Joe public page,.
If you carnt be arsed to list, but find the time to moan whos at fault the pulic, because your lazy sods or your selfs

WHY NOT HAVE 2 SEPARATE SALES, ONE FOR TRADERS AND ONE FOR THE JOE PUBLIC,:cool:

How about translating that in English..:cuckoo:

SLAB 08 July 2011 07:06 PM

Its only me

:freak3:OOPS me and my twitchy fingers 2 pages isn't good:cuckoo: lol
Don't you think it would still be a good idea for a traders sales column and Joe public column. with me not only being the village idiot on here its going to always happen.
A separate sales column would surely make your jobs essayer,

Having ago at my spellings also my grammar,
Is like a dyslexic dwarf
Its not big and its not clever

jayallen 08 July 2011 07:21 PM

Slab, i think you have missed the point of this thread.....It was about some muppet who posted a separate thread for every item he had for sale, even down to the smallest of parts. In doing so nearly every thread in the for sale section within half hour or so belonged to him.

SLAB 09 July 2011 12:08 PM

I know M8 i should of kept my fingers away from the key board.
May I Say Lisa spot on bit of moderation , any other would`nt of not took the time out to correct it.
Shame other moderation dont take a leaf out your book would run a lot smoother