ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Kroc new drug (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/894611-kroc-new-drug.html)

Ellie* 28 June 2011 07:10 PM

gotta be bull****.

How the hell does someone get limb damage as severe as that and still have functioning internal organs when its passed though them first?

P.s u cannot buy pure codeine over here, although there are ways to get the paracetamol out of it.

Jamie 28 June 2011 07:24 PM

Hmm you sure ?

tony de wonderful 28 June 2011 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 10111240)
gotta be bull****.

How the hell does someone get limb damage as severe as that and still have functioning internal organs when its passed though them first?

P.s u cannot buy pure codeine over here, although there are ways to get the paracetamol out of it.

Well it's injected into the limbs.

Luan Pra bang 28 June 2011 07:49 PM

The story has been reported in Time, the independant the huffington post and a few other places. It is a workable process to convert codene to desamorphine but doing it DIY does lead to impurites that cause poisoning. I have seen some chemists claim that a couple of hundred spent on lab equipment would get a much better product.
I would guess that most of the people taking it were heroin addicts who ran out of money and found a cheap way to stop the craving.
The solution to this problem is simple, just ban codene from the chemists job done but large drug companies don't want to lose the extra sales they get from these addicts. SHow the true morality of the pharmaceuticle industry.

Ellie* 28 June 2011 07:50 PM

mmmmmm, but would it not be the groin or inner elbow?

^^ The amount of codeine you can buy is tiny over the counter.
Would take a lot of 8/500 co-codamol to extract enough codeine.

Jamie 28 June 2011 08:14 PM

Feet fingers and arse :(

Ellie* 28 June 2011 08:21 PM

oh, lovely.

fivetide 28 June 2011 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 10111298)
mmmmmm, but would it not be the groin or inner elbow?

^^ The amount of codeine you can buy is tiny over the counter.
Would take a lot of 8/500 co-codamol to extract enough codeine.

Possibly not in Russia.

5t.

Leslie 29 June 2011 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 10110719)
True but most of the eastern block that are in poverty use smack or whatever drug they can find,Russia ain't all it seems to be in real life!

I am sure you are right of course, but is that a good reason to throw your hands in the air in despair without trying to prevent people from sliding into the frightening results of a life dedicated to using drugs?

Les

Jamie 29 June 2011 06:26 PM

I would post another link about the dirty evil Drug but I like my post count :)

Btw what went wrong with the Lancaster ? Is it still in jockland ?

Leslie 30 June 2011 11:06 AM

Didn't know it had a problem. Sorry if people missed its display.

Les