ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Kroc new drug (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/894611-kroc-new-drug.html)

Jamie 27 June 2011 02:52 PM

Kroc new drug

About to hit the uk :(

Nsfw

***not safe for work, nor suitable for those with weak stomachs!***

(pics/vids of rotting flesh)

http://www.forgottenhonor.com/module...&postorder=asc

ALi-B 27 June 2011 02:56 PM

:eek:

And yeah, thats not safe for work, nor suitable for those with weak stomachs!

The Zohan 27 June 2011 02:59 PM

Holy Sh1t!

alloy 27 June 2011 03:03 PM

Wire saw his shin off :eek::eek::eek:

alloy 27 June 2011 03:04 PM

They look like zombies!!!

BlkKnight 27 June 2011 03:43 PM

I've seen some nasty **** in my time, but that wins outright.

mamoon2 27 June 2011 03:44 PM

Jesus Christ on a bike!!

The Zohan 27 June 2011 03:47 PM

And given what can happen and will happen they still keep taking it....

TinyTim 27 June 2011 03:50 PM

Wipes out a few more low-level scum... gets my vote.

EddScott 27 June 2011 04:24 PM

Those vids and pics are horrible - but I'm not completely convinced that isn't a hoax. Even if the story posted seems to have originated from the Independent.

There doesn't seem to be alot of comment on the net and if you type in the name a hoax theres a fair few who think the same.

They way the flesh just drops off though - woof!

The Zohan 27 June 2011 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 10109301)
Those vids and pics are horrible - but I'm not completely convinced that isn't a hoax. Even if the story posted seems to have originated from the Independent.

There doesn't seem to be alot of comment on the net and if you type in the name a hoax theres a fair few who think the same.

They way the flesh just drops off though - woof!

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...078355,00.html

Jamie 27 June 2011 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 10109188)

Wuss must admit it is not nice,I wonder if the high is worth it ?

Jamie 27 June 2011 04:40 PM

No hoax edd wish it was:(

Wurzel 27 June 2011 04:54 PM

Apparently it originated in Russia and is big amongst the Russian Heroin community. Not a hoax as far as I know.

mamoon2 27 June 2011 04:57 PM

I read about another simple drug to make recently called "Purple Drank"... Basically just Codeine, Jolly Ranchers (yes, the sweets) and Cough Syrup.

Mad how easy it is to make these concoctions

Luminous 27 June 2011 05:01 PM

I'm just staggered that these people keep taking a drug that does that to them over time. Its not as if the effects all hit at once, you can see the incremental change of what the drug is doing to you, yet they keep going. If life is that bad I think I would rather jump off a tall building getting it over with quickly, rather than cooking up something that slowly rots me to death over many weeks :confused:

firebug 27 June 2011 05:11 PM

serves em right the dirty thieving smak rats

tony de wonderful 27 June 2011 05:18 PM

It's from Russia I believe.

Russia has tons of drug addicts...really is a screwed up country despite the wealth in Moscow.

urban 27 June 2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 10109188)

No - I fully concur with that alright!

Chip 27 June 2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by TinyTim (Post 10109268)

And mine :thumb:

Luan Pra bang 27 June 2011 06:41 PM

Russian leaders have spent too long making no effort to help its population and this is the result. People with no money and no future have very little incentive to not take drugs, they have nothing else to look forward to. The fact that it is such a materialistic society and yet has one of the largest gaps possible between rich and poor makes it a horrible place to live for the have nots. The government could fix the Kroc problem with a ban on codene in chemists but drug companies make too much money from this epidemic to let that happen.

Dirk Diggler 75 27 June 2011 06:59 PM

Mine too (f0ck em)....

Jamie 27 June 2011 07:01 PM

Cheers for the input vladimir putin Bang:)

PaulC72 27 June 2011 07:13 PM

WoW.

Wher eI feel no sympathy for the uses the effects of using it are horrific, but it would make a great amputation drug as that seems to be what happens and it looks like it polishes bone too...

bobby260480 27 June 2011 07:22 PM

@ firebug,
you wouldnt be saying that if one of your kids was on it, how can you judge someone else without knowing what the real situation is muppet!

Ellie* 27 June 2011 07:28 PM

nice!

Its the crap theyre mixing with the desomorphine doing the damage

EddScott 27 June 2011 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Zohan (Post 10109313)

:(

You just can't believe folk would take the stuff if they risk ending up with their bones sticking out.

stilover 27 June 2011 07:29 PM

:thumb:

EH52WRX 27 June 2011 07:45 PM

Dude you need to put a warning on your thread, i have almost through up my chinese, NOT HAPPY...............I have seen beheading the lot, and that takes the biscuit.

astraboy 27 June 2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by bobby260480 (Post 10109585)
@ firebug,
you wouldnt be saying that if one of your kids was on it, how can you judge someone else without knowing what the real situation is muppet!

Agreed. It's easy to point the finger and say "oh these people choose that lifestyle" some of these people were brought up in care or ran away from home at very early ages. They've made some pretty poor choices along the way too but it really isn't that black and white.

Also in the UK tramps who use heroin present frequently to A&E which infection problems and other related illnesses to poor jacking up problems, it's a lot cheaper to give out a few syringes and control infection than have to have some flop on the wards for weeks with septicemia and organ failure.

Needle exchange programs have dropped HIV levels, this doesn't just effect junkies, it trickles into our mainstream society too by proxy. It's much more rational way to tackle the issue and we should be moving towards this.

Heroin levels in the UK are dropping too, less people are injecting drugs than ever before. So to say its coming to the UK when heroin use is dropping and this is a substitute for heroin for people who cant afford it is just plain sensationalism.
astraboy.