ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Theiving ****s (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/894481-theiving-s.html)

budgie smuggler 26 June 2011 04:35 PM

Theiving ****s

It's me birthday today and i went to go out in the wagon and some scumbag has nicked me Subaru dust caps.Would've love to catch them doing it.You cannot have nowt nice.:mad:

CREWJ 26 June 2011 04:44 PM

Scum!

wr pete 26 June 2011 06:01 PM

Had mine nicked loads of times so dont bother anymore I just stick with the good old plastic ones no one bothers with them, its usually kids that nick them little tw..s

initialD 26 June 2011 06:03 PM

i watched 2 young lads a couple of years back from out my window ,
one was keeping look out sitting on my wall ! while his mate sat next to my alloy on my civic type-r making out he was doing something with one hand , while the other hand was busy trying to nick my "anti theft" dust cap !!:lol1:
it was quite funny watching the silly little **** try and figure it out ??:wonder:
after 5 minutes watching in fits of laughter i got bored so hung out the window and let him have it :mad: he hasnt come near my car since :D fukin kids nick anything these days !

Abx 26 June 2011 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by wr pete (Post 10107908)
Had mine nicked loads of times so dont bother anymore I just stick with the good old plastic ones no one bothers with them, its usually kids that nick them little tw..s

As above, lost 2 sets too and am now on the black plastic type as they scratched one of my rims up on the last car getting them off!

initialD 26 June 2011 06:23 PM

imo black plastic looks best anyway :D

chopperman 26 June 2011 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by initialD (Post 10107912)
i watched 2 young lads a couple of years back from out my window ,
one was keeping look out sitting on my wall ! while his mate sat next to my alloy on my civic type-r making out he was doing something with one hand , while the other hand was busy trying to nick my "anti theft" dust cap !!:lol1:
it was quite funny watching the silly little **** try and figure it out ??:wonder:
after 5 minutes watching in fits of laughter i got bored so hung out the window and let him have it :mad: he hasnt come near my car since :D fukin kids nick anything these days !

Yup, i caught 2 kids trying to nick my splitter badge. Bring back the birch i say !

scoobygaz1 26 June 2011 08:38 PM

recaps

Some fcuker nicked mine twice now :razz: i`ve now got black plastic one`s now :(

jaygsi 26 June 2011 11:58 PM

I've gt a set of black ones on mine although i doo have anti theif ones ready to fit. Had some nicked of my old car at a party. Someone told me kids were hanging round went out one missing, popped back out few mins later another had gone lol wasn't assed as had loads of spares lol