ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/)
-   -   Whiteline Suspension Group Buy (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/893201-whiteline-suspension-group-buy.html)

Antony@indigo-gt 16 June 2011 10:16 PM

Whiteline Suspension Group Buy

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...oGTBanner3.gif

As the Sprint and Trackday season is just about to kick off, there's no better timing to sharpen up the handling on your Subaru's from a Whiteline suspension component Group Buy from the guys at Indigo-GT !!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...telineLogo.gif

The Best Suspension and Handling Kits in the World !!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...neProducts.jpg

For those new to Whiteline, the brand graces a number performance suspension components that work hard to deliver real results and performance outcomes for vehicles and motorists the world over. Whiteline’s primary focus was initially delivering ‘bang for your buck’ handling gains from the simplicity of an anti sway bar. But over the years, the expertise, the knowledge, the reputation and the products have grown since progressed to include additional offerings such as the range of infamous anti lift/caster kits, roll centre adjuster kits, adjustable control arms, camber kits, strut and chassis bracing.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...CentreKit2.jpg

Whiteline products are developed up by qualified and willing group of dedicated enthusiasts who are trained in the company's products and philosophy's. The R & D department drives the company to constantly find new and innovative solutions to suspension and handling problems.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tiRollBars.gif

Using a range of sophisticated testing and data logging tools, we rely on regular testing to maximise the product benefits and ensure that they work as a complete package tuned to give you the best handling outcome. Whether it be conventional autocross, circuit, drags, drifting or road rally Whiteline has the products and practical experience to maximise the potential of your road/race car. And even if its only to sharpen the handling of your daily driver car, this race experience guarantees a quality, tested and tuned outcome using our products.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...teeringKit.jpg

Please Click on the Whiteline Website HERE for more detailed information on Whiteline Alignment Products.

Please Click on the Whiteline Website HERE for more detailed information on Whiteline Anti Roll Bars.

Please Click on the Whiteline Website HERE for more detailed information on Whiteline Chassis Bracing.

Additional products, information and Retail Prices can be found on the Indigo-GT: Web Site HERE

Group Buy Pricing Structure

There are so many Whiteline products available from the Indigo-GT website it would be difficult to list all the options with all the pictures on the Group Buy thread !!

What we've decided is that you can browse the Indigo-GT website for the Whiteline product that you require, and order on the Group Buy page here to get the discount.

We need a minimum of 5 separate Whiteline products ordered to enable this Group Buy to proceed.

This Group Buy will be available for 3 Weeks from Midnight tonight.

There will be a 10% Discount off the website prices for 5 to 10 orders.

There will be a maximum of 15% Discount off the website prices for over 10 orders.

Delivery within the U.K will be £9.99 regardless of how many items are delivered to one address, so you could potentially share the delivery cost with someone living nearby ;)

Delivery to Europe will have to be quoted for separately.

Please browse the Indigo GT website for the Whiteline product you require, then list on this Thread to have your product included in this Group Buy :smthumbup

Indigo-GT Ltd
Unit 35 Pant Ind. Est.
Merthyr Tydfil
CF48 2SR

Email: info@indigo-gt.com

Telephone: 01685 726775

prodriverules 16 June 2011 10:39 PM

I've had my car lowered by only 20m from standard and was wondering if the roll centre correction kit might help the steering feel?
After reading the explanation on your site it doesn't mention the vehicle being lowered only that raising the roll centre helps cornering,can you shed some more light on the subject please?:thumb:
I will take a kit if it will suit my needs as I want parts inline when I fit my anti-lift kit:)

Antony@indigo-gt 16 June 2011 10:44 PM

When the car is lowered the front arms are no longer parallel to the floor where they would have been at standard height and this moves the roll centre downwards into the ground.

The Roll centre kits then bring the arms back to a more original orientation and raising the roll centre back up.

I have this fitted to my car and it made a huge difference the front end feels so much better :)

prodriverules 16 June 2011 10:46 PM

I'll take a kit off you then,when would payment be required and how would you like it.
Bank tranfer
paypal
Regards Ryan

Antony@indigo-gt 16 June 2011 10:50 PM

Can do payment by anu of the above. I will add your name to the list and when we reach either 10 orders or the end of the GB I will contact for payment :)

1. prodriverules - Roll Centre Kit

prodriverules 16 June 2011 10:52 PM

Nice one,thankq very much and I would prefer paying money straight into your bank:thumb:
Not a fan of paypal tbho,also what will the price be for the kit?

Antony@indigo-gt 16 June 2011 10:54 PM

What year is your car?

prodriverules 16 June 2011 10:55 PM

I have a 1996 classic Prodrive with steel lower arms.

Antony@indigo-gt 16 June 2011 11:01 PM

RRP is £146.51 so 10% would be £131.86 and 15% would be £124.53 part number is KCA313 :)

prodriverules 16 June 2011 11:05 PM

Magic mate,just let me know when you want the money and it will paid ASAP,would prefer it to be sooner than later if possible:thumb:

Antony@indigo-gt 16 June 2011 11:20 PM

Will do :)

L.J.F 17 June 2011 05:49 AM

I would be interested in a set of front droplinks for a 02 impreza sti.

Antony@indigo-gt 17 June 2011 10:17 AM

Would you like standard or heavy duty?

banny sti 17 June 2011 10:27 AM

]Can do payment by any of the above. I will add your name to the list and when we reach either 10 orders or the end of the GB I will contact for payment :)

1. prodriverules - Roll Centre Kit
2. banny - roll centre kit

jack0001 21 June 2011 09:31 PM

i have a price for a front 22mm anti roll bar for a 2006 wrx wagon cheers

Antony@indigo-gt 22 June 2011 09:31 AM

The Part number I have found is BSF12Z and would be £150.26 RRP, so would be £135.23 with 10% off :)

imprezajon 22 June 2011 10:56 PM

hi.
can i have a price for frt and rear non adjustable and adjustable for a hawkeye 06 (non-turbo) please. preferably 22mm frt and 24mm rear ???? i have been told the wrx anti roll bars are the same as an R sport model.

i think the frt is a bsf10 and the rear is bsr36xz according to the whiteline website.

sp00ks 23 June 2011 06:14 AM

Can I have a price on the rear diff outrigger bushes please....

Cheers

Antony@indigo-gt 23 June 2011 10:45 AM

Hi,

bsf10 is £120.89 with 10% off would be £108.80
bsr36xz is £170.07 with 10% off would be £153.06

Do you have a part number please for the Outrigger

95turbowagon 23 June 2011 01:28 PM

Is there a 24mm adjustable rear sway bar available for a bug wrx, can only see a 22mm on the whiteline site?

If no 24mm i will have a 22mm.

Antony@indigo-gt 23 June 2011 02:07 PM

Yeah only 22mm sorry, which one would you prefer?

BSR47Z or BSR33Z

95turbowagon 23 June 2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by antony@indigo-gt (Post 10103599)
Yeah only 22mm sorry, which one would you prefer?

BSR47Z or BSR33Z

What's the difference between the 2? one says with oe sway bar and the other without.

dunx 23 June 2011 09:18 PM

I guess it comes with mounting brackects, hence the extra cost...

dunx

subaruian 23 June 2011 11:53 PM

how much for front/rear adjustable arbs with uprated rear brackets and heavy duty droplinks all round please?

ian

Antony@indigo-gt 24 June 2011 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by subaruian (Post 10104597)
how much for front/rear adjustable arbs with uprated rear brackets and heavy duty droplinks all round please?

ian

What car do you own mate? :)

Ryan@Indigo-GT 24 June 2011 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by 95turbowagon (Post 10103763)
What's the difference between the 2? one says with oe sway bar and the other without.

BSR47Z is the rear bar for Naturally aspirated Subaru’s which do not come with a rear ARB as standard so it supplied with a full fitting kit required for mounting and BSR33Z is for the Turbo’s which already have all the required mountings so all you need is the ARB and bushes :)

Ryan

T5BNC 24 June 2011 04:57 PM

Hi Anthony as i am going to come and see you next month to get the below set up sorted anychance we could have a little dabble at including me in the discount?

on the BC Racing Coilovers BR Series with extenders
Whiteline 24mm adjustable Rear Anti Roll bar and poly bushes
Whiteline 22mm adjustable Front Anti Roll bar and poly bushes
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
4 Wheel Alignment

please old pal :thumb:

rooferman 24 June 2011 05:43 PM

How much for classic 24mm rear sway bar ?

part no. BSR20XXZ

Would need it before 20th of july.

subaruian 24 June 2011 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by antony@indigo-gt (Post 10105041)
What car do you own mate? :)

Sorry v4 type-r

95turbowagon 24 June 2011 06:00 PM

1. prodrive rules - roll centre kit
2. banny - roll centre kit
3. 95turbowagon - BSR33Z