ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   what the fook? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/890788-what-the-fook.html)

Jamz3k 30 May 2011 05:31 PM

what the fook?

Sitting here in my car waiting for my missus to finish work and some old bitch has drove into the back of my car, reversed then sped off!

Luckily there doesn't look to be any damage. What the fuk are going on in peoples heads these days?

Jamie 30 May 2011 05:42 PM

Did you get her reg ?

Jamz3k 30 May 2011 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 10065608)
Did you get her reg ?

I did indeed but there is now damage.

Jamie 30 May 2011 06:34 PM

Report her or get slinky to put a IED under her car.

robby 30 May 2011 06:59 PM

did she see you sat in the car? didn't you chase after her?

report her just in case you find some damage later (crack in bumper, etc)

Jamz3k 30 May 2011 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by robby (Post 10065740)
did she see you sat in the car? didn't you chase after her?

report her just in case you find some damage later (crack in bumper, etc)

I'm guessing she seen which is why she drove off so quickly.

Not really interested in reporting her, I reported someone already for near wiping me out about 6/7 weeks ago and the last report back that I got was that they really couldn't be bothered following it up so i'm not gonna waste my time again.

fitzscoob 30 May 2011 07:28 PM

make it an allegation of dangerous driving, that way the police will have to follow it up and you should then get her admitting to being the driver. If you dont and find some damage down the line whats to stop her just denying it?

bigsinky 31 May 2011 08:50 AM

IEDs indeed. what do you think I am, some dissident republican? just use your contact in DVLNI to find address and go round with something more subtle. i find dog $hite through the letterbox has the desired effect.

captainconyo 31 May 2011 08:53 AM

Sure she was in a car and not on her menstrul cycle She mowed your ass down lol

RobsyUK 31 May 2011 10:44 AM

claim wiplash so we can all pay for it!

Leslie 31 May 2011 10:52 AM

She broke the law by driving away after an accident.

Les

The Zohan 31 May 2011 10:57 AM

Report the incident to the Police, she broke the law and also did a sh*tty thing by just driving off.

Hanley 31 May 2011 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10066792)
claim wiplash so we can all pay for it!

:lol: :lol:

cookstar 31 May 2011 11:04 AM

We had a similar thing happen to our BMW last year, it was parked up in a multi storey while the missus was shopping, came back to a note on the windscreen and a dent and paint on the rear bumper.

Basically a young woman was sitting in her car and witnessed this other woman (I notice a theme developing here. :D;)) reverse out of a space and right into our car, get out inspect the damage and then speed off.

We took the note to the Police station and reported the incident, purely just to get a reference number as we were sure the insurance company would ask for one if we decided to go down that route, and we were fairly pi$$ed off as well.

She is now being prosecuted for amongst other things, driving without due car, failing to stop at the scene of an accident etc. We had a guy round to the house the other day from the prosecution side and they were very confident they were going to get a good result.

We never had the car repaired as I part exchanged it soon after that , but it is so nice to see these ar$eholes get some justice, even if it is the worry and time spent in court.

So, credit where credit is due, the Police have really pushed with this one. :thumb:

RobsyUK 31 May 2011 11:12 AM

Ever hear about those people that put a note on your screen that says " people think im leaving my insuance details but im not. Im writting this note lol".

Thats bad that is

urban 31 May 2011 11:21 AM

Report her!

Dr Hu 31 May 2011 01:21 PM

Cookstar got his OK as he had an independant third party witness..... it does help greatly!