ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-yorkshire-impreza-owners-club-wyioc-366/)
-   -   Anyone got a spare set of wheels? (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-yorkshire-impreza-owners-club-wyioc-366/890229-anyone-got-a-spare-set-of-wheels.html)

chris84 26 May 2011 05:43 PM

Anyone got a spare set of wheels?

Afternoon.

I know this is a big ask but does anyone have a spare set of wheels with road legal tyres on that I could fit to my car for 4 days while Midas touch refurb mine in black mine?

My car is going into the body shop so it won't be going anywhere during the 4 days, just literally need some wheels on so I can drop mine off at Midas Touch and for the body shop to be able to move my car in and out of the bays.

If anyone can help let me know. I'll need them Monday ideally.

I'm going to ask Howard at HDC tomorrow if he has a spare set but if someone has a set locally I'd prefer that.

Thanks in advance, chris

budd 26 May 2011 05:52 PM

you have pm

chris84 26 May 2011 07:44 PM

budd to the rescue

cheers, i'll see you saturday

Chris

chris84 30 May 2011 10:09 PM

good to meet you on sunday budd.

i've swapped the rear wheels now and will be dropping them in for powder coating tomorrow morning. They're going to have to do them 2 at a time because your wheels don't fit over my AP calipers. No worries just means I'm going to be running between midas touch and the body shop swapping them over on Thursday.

chris84 05 June 2011 01:24 PM

budd I have 2 wheels back now. Collecting the other 2 on Tuesday, will get your wheels back to you that afternoon. I'll give you a ring closer to the time.

Chris

budd 06 June 2011 09:26 AM

cheers Chris i'm in all day Tues, just give me a bell before you set off make sure I've not popped out somewhere.

gary d 06 June 2011 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by budd (Post 10076617)
cheers Chris i'm in all day Tues, just give me a bell before you set off make sure I've not popped out somewhere.

ey up pal hope you dint drowned in that hot tub and thanks 4 lager :thumb:

budd 07 June 2011 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by gary d (Post 10077494)
ey up pal hope you dint drowned in that hot tub and thanks 4 lager :thumb:

LOL managed to survive the hot tub, very nice it was in there, :hjtwofinga good end to a good evening.
lt was nice to see you and Emma again it had been a while, time certainly does fly.
I'll have to get my act together and get the scoob up and running again try and get involved in the club a little more.

chris84 17 June 2011 02:36 AM

budd did you manage to clean the tvr over the weekend and take some pictures?

budd 17 June 2011 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by chris84 (Post 10094125)
budd did you manage to clean the tvr over the weekend and take some pictures?

no the weather was a bit hit and miss so I didn't get the chance of doing anything with it, ended up putting the stripped wiring loom back in the Impreza and getting it up and running in between the showers, I now have a rain cover for the TVR so I'm aiming to get it back on to my drive this weekend so hopefully i'll make same progress, in the mean time I can email you a couple of pics of it before it was taken off the road, or if you want to pass my number on to the guy who's interested in it that's fine I've go problem answering questions, providing info etc.

Cheers Mark

chris84 17 June 2011 08:16 PM

Yes if you send the pictures over I'll send them on to him with your number. Email is cbuxton1984@gmail.com