ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   J W RACING RECOMMENDED. (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/88945-j-w-racing-recommended.html)

paul clarke 19 April 2002 08:53 PM

I've spoken to Jamie from JW RACING a couple of times now and made my first purchase a ITG panel filter which arrived next day as promised.I cant fault the service or price and found Jamie to be very helpful and informative.No connection to JW except via my poor credit card!

Jamie Whitfield 19 April 2002 09:56 PM

It's very nice to hear stuff like this, it has been a hard slog over the past few months but I've enjoyed every minute of JW Racing and PerformanceExhausts.net, this kind of thing makes it all worth while! :D

Thanks very much for this and I look forward to dealing with you again!

Jamie :)

www.j-w-racing.com
www.performanceexhausts.net

LoFi 22 April 2002 06:38 PM

No connection but I have to agree. Brought defi boost gauge with column mount - left the order a bit late on a friday, asked for it saturday am so i could spend the day fitting and sure enough, 7:30am there was postie witha package from Jamie. Great service, friendly guy, informative and if he doesn't know he'll find out quickly.

Pies LoFi

scoobyp11 22 April 2002 07:10 PM

have to agree ive only just got my scooby but started looking for advice on exhuasts to fit evreyone recommended magnex didnt know who to speak to but jamie sorted that out by emailing me and his help was superb. with attitudes like jamies and an excellent service word of mouth is the best advertiser! cheers for ya help jamie and i will most likely speak to u again.

cheers
matt

Jamie Whitfield 23 April 2002 08:46 AM

:D

What a way to start the day!

Thanks lads - it's good to know that I must be doing a good job!

Your' tenners are in the post, nudge, nudge ;) ;) LOL

bioforger 23 April 2002 12:39 PM

ok lets not start suckin his c0ck quite yet! theres quite a few things I can fault with Jamies company... [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Not really :D Top quality service Jamie, keep it going...

Jamie Whitfield 23 April 2002 01:26 PM

LOL I thought you were serious then!

Dizzy 30 April 2002 10:52 AM

PAh I can!! Things arn't FREE and I want the NOW NOT NEXT DAY!![img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ;);)

can't wait to get my dawes :D

Jamie Whitfield 30 April 2002 11:17 AM

LOL Im working on a teleportation device as we speak, should make our tunr around time even quicker! ;)

Jamie :D

auto scooby 01 May 2002 03:47 PM

Very good service from Jamie, he worked very hard to get me some scare parts.

Dawes is very effective, holding 1.1bar no fuel cut. Much quicker spooling up and seems to hold further through the rev range.

Cheers Jamie.

Jamie Whitfield 01 May 2002 05:12 PM

I'm stoked!

Jamie

www.j-w-racing.com
www.performanceexhausts.net

TBMeech 01 May 2002 05:19 PM

Jamie....

Is my APS here yet? Is it? Is it? :)

Jamie Whitfield 01 May 2002 11:37 PM

Toby

I think it is on the back of a Koala winging its way to you as we speak!

Jamie