ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Car Care (https://www.scoobynet.com/car-care-380/)
-   -   Polished Bliss and ScoobyNet (https://www.scoobynet.com/car-care-380/889237-polished-bliss-and-scoobynet.html)

John @ PB 19 May 2011 04:47 PM

Polished Bliss and ScoobyNet

After nearly five years of regular activity, we have taken the decision to end our sponsorship of the Car Care section here on ScoobyNet.

The forum has always been one of the most popular and indeed one of the busiest we frequent but our marketing strategy has changed somewhat recently and we are now struggling to dedicate the time required for a forum such as this.

We won’t disappear entirely and hopefully we’ll still be welcome with the occasional post about Scoobies we work on. Also, we’re always available for direct advice via email at enquiries@polishedbliss.co.uk or over the phone on 0845 454 0017.

We’d publicly like to thank you all for your support over the years and hope that we can continue our excellent relationships with ScoobyNet members old and new.

Regards
All at Polished Bliss

greatgonzo 19 May 2011 06:03 PM

Shame :(
Good luck in the future, will check out your web site from time to time as its always very in helpful. :)

beliblisk 19 May 2011 07:16 PM

Good luck with your bussiness......and do post if you will have any discounts like this april:)

V4JDMSTi 20 May 2011 11:21 AM

Don't be a stranger on here guys :thumb:

360ste 20 May 2011 04:16 PM

What a shame. But please put up the ocasional photo shoot for us to drool over.

F1 CJE UK 21 May 2011 01:26 PM

Gutted guys, I think Polished Bliss have been the best trader to post on Scoobynet. Always there with great advice and support.

You will be missed.

imprezajon 22 May 2011 08:31 AM

good luck for future venture's.
dont forget where we are though :)

SirFozzalot 22 May 2011 03:43 PM

Shame to see you going.

Make sure you keep posting up some of your work. Love the before and afters. :thumb:

DCI Gene Hunt 23 May 2011 09:58 AM

Yep, it's another blow for SNet - another user that liked the "before and after" posts, but I guess they'll still be posted on PB's site and that other forum, so we'll still get to see them.

TurboAndy 23 May 2011 09:04 PM

Very sad news to read you are ending your sponsorship with ScoobyNet. You have always been there and quick to answer members questions and problems. You have helped me a number of times in the past. I wish you all the best for the future. Please dont be a stranger on here.

AsianGunner 23 May 2011 09:07 PM

Its been great having all the advice over the year, all the best for the future and you guys will still be peoples first point of call for detailing bits i'm sure.

timmy2take 18 June 2011 12:14 AM

Used you in the past a few times. Many thanks and good luck.

BlueBugEye 18 June 2011 10:36 AM

And just after I've placed an order too!

Good luck guys - thanks for the advise both direct and indirect!

bighead 19 June 2011 11:55 PM

top trader

Milamber 23 June 2011 01:04 PM

RIP Scoobynet

It'll be worse without you.