ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Hi im new (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/888993-hi-im-new.html)

Peanut_evo 17 May 2011 06:20 PM

Hi im new

Hey i am new, I like Evos.

this is all.
:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing
:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing :hjtwofing:hjtwofing

Aaron1978 17 May 2011 06:32 PM

Does your mum know you're on the internet?

stibex 17 May 2011 06:34 PM

bye little boy

stu turbo 98 17 May 2011 06:36 PM

why dont you fcuk off then bell end,oh and why the fcuk did you join here?just to be an annoying cnut?grow a pair!

danny c 17 May 2011 06:39 PM

must be a very sad lonely little person!! go and play in the road!!!

The Dogs B******s 17 May 2011 06:43 PM

A mate of mine is based at Paderborn,I bet he thinks you're a w*nker too.

SPORTWAGONROY 17 May 2011 06:43 PM

:wonder::wonder::wonder:Penis:hjtwofing

topman2180 17 May 2011 06:44 PM

He is the Ginger kid everyone bullied at school:thumb:

Peanut_evo 17 May 2011 07:12 PM

im the kid thats providing the dust you scooby boyz have been eating for the past 10 years x

KAS35RSTI 17 May 2011 07:21 PM

I like this guy. He must be smoking high grade. :D

mantazini 17 May 2011 07:41 PM

Some nuclear ish .....:D

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/1b816ea7.jpg

stu turbo 98 17 May 2011 07:52 PM

:hjtwofingEvos are made for pricks who need an aray of gadgets to do the driving for them,get your self a mans car like an impreza and go find a lamp post to wrap yourself around fcuk nut!:hjtwofing:hjtwofing....by the way ,i hope you dont get sent to fight for our country,i can see you now shouting my guns bigger than yours whilst holding a grenade in your mouth and throwing the pin at the taliban......cnut.

BLACK V5 17 May 2011 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Peanut_evo (Post 10044221)

this is all.

I like EVO`s. I mean i used to, till now. How sad.

P.S Dont feed the trolls.

ad uk 17 May 2011 08:25 PM

what a sausage!!!!!!!! **** (evos are the best) ha ha your a joker and i bet you drive a peugeot street fighter scooter and have school tommorow.what an egitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glynmitch 17 May 2011 08:30 PM

I also like Evo's. At least I'm not a cnut like you. Grow up you knob :nono:

scooby-shaun881 17 May 2011 08:32 PM

he drives a purple rover 214 actually. i think he is just jealous he doesn't have a scooby !

mantazini 17 May 2011 08:35 PM

TBH i like evos as i do scoobs and i also like skylines ...emmm and m3 's and ......and....
So what??? Their all good perfomance cars , posting **** like that is makes you look like a dick in peoples eyes son....

99greenwagon 17 May 2011 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Peanut_evo (Post 10044221)

this is all.

well done.:rolleyes:

bigsinky 17 May 2011 10:10 PM

this make me laugh

simon57 17 May 2011 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Peanut_evo (Post 10044319)
im the kid thats providing the dust you scooby boyz have been eating for the past 10 years x

i bet your on stag all the time....most be sooooo boring.

Mr moff 18 May 2011 05:14 PM

Gimps like him make me embarrassed to have ever owned an Evo.

Danny.

legb4rsk 18 May 2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mr moff (Post 10045899)
Gimps like him make me embarrassed to have ever owned an Evo.

Danny.

Don't worry.He hasn't got an Evo he's 14.

The Trooper 1815 18 May 2011 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 10044255)
A mate of mine is based at Paderborn,I bet he thinks you're a w*nker too.

Ditto.

He's probably an infantry knuckle dragger.

g7prs 18 May 2011 08:39 PM

How long till he posts on the MLR to boast of his baiting on here?

millsy3 18 May 2011 09:04 PM

anyone know that plank, somone needs to hit his off switch. sad little boy

Richy P1984 18 May 2011 09:52 PM

Why are you all responding to such an obvious and very poor attempt at trolling?

x-helen-x 19 May 2011 08:21 AM

Guys - leave the little boy alone ... why you all rising to this imature thread?

Richy P1984 I totally agree with you!!

Pipe down guys - worse then us girls!!