ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Kelly Brook suffers a miscarriage (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/887956-kelly-brook-suffers-a-miscarriage.html)

classic scooby 10 May 2011 08:34 AM

Kelly Brook suffers a miscarriage

Just read about this,she was 5 months into her pregnancy,very sad news,i can't even start to think how devastated she must feel,best wishes to her and her partner.
Nick.

drb5 10 May 2011 08:36 AM

Kelly Brook miscarries at 5 months

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-5-months.html

My missus is nearly 7 months pregnant, so i couldn't bear thinking about her losing the litle un.
Such a shame. :(

Chip 10 May 2011 09:29 AM

Two threads on a celeb losing a baby. Shouldnt you lot be reading Hello magazine rather than scoobynet. And yes I do know its NSR but FFS.

TinyTim 10 May 2011 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 10031780)
Two threads on a celeb losing a baby. Shouldnt you lot be reading Hello magazine rather than scoobynet. And yes I do know its NSR but FFS.

If you've got nothing nice to say... :Whatever_

tony de wonderful 10 May 2011 10:10 AM

It may sound a bit callous but why is this news?

Gear Head 10 May 2011 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10031834)

Oh I don't know, somebody famous that has lost their child.
Media all knew she was pregnant, what is Kelly supposed to do, just lay low and expect everyone to forget? :rolleyes:

If you have never been through it, you have no idea how painful and devastating it can be.

Have some heart you callous f^cker.

tony de wonderful 10 May 2011 10:21 AM

ScoobyWon't 10 May 2011 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10031845)
Oh I don't know, somebody famous that has lost their child.
Media all knew she was pregnant, what is Kelly supposed to do, just lay low and expect everyone to forget? :rolleyes:

If you have never been through it, you have no idea how painful and devastating it can be.

Have some heart you callous f^cker.

If it said "Kelly Brook miscarries due to Muslims" he wouldn't be asking. You need to remember, in Tony's world, if it doesn't contain Muslims, it's not worth reporting.

legb4rsk 10 May 2011 10:46 AM

Why is she more worthy of anyones support than the 100's this must happen to every day?
More 'celeb' nonsense. If peopled spent more time caring & putting their emotional support into family,friends & neighbours rather than some spurious media invented over-hyped entity that dosn't really exist then the world would be a better place.

Over and out!

Hysteria1983 10 May 2011 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 10031885)
Why is she more worthy of anyones support than the 100's this must happen to every day?
More 'celeb' nonsense. If peopled spent more time caring & putting their emotional support into family,friends & neighbours rather than some spurious media invented over-hyped entity that dosn't really exist then the world would be a better place.

Over and out!

People do care about family and friends!

Also more people know Kelly Brook was pregnant rather than my friend Shelly, so of course people are going to feel sorry for her.

Have a heart FFS!!

If you don't have a child, and you don't understand, then don't bother trying to say something because you do not know what it feels like to be in her position.

legb4rsk 10 May 2011 11:36 AM

More people don't 'know' Kelly Brook.They are not her freinds,family or neighbours.What they think they know has been created by teams of promotors & media people.It's not real.

I said 'why is she MORE worthy of anyones support' not that she dosn't deserve sympathy.
Just put into perspective what you think you are investing your emotion into.

Hysteria1983 10 May 2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 10031951)
More people don't 'know' Kelly Brook.They are not her freinds,family or neighbours.What they think they know has been created by teams of promotors & media people.It's not real.

I said 'why is she MORE worthy of anyones support' not that she dosn't deserve sympathy.
Just put into perspective what you think you are investing your emotion into.

I think you need to read my post again.

I didn't say more people 'know' Kelly Brook, I said...

'more people know Kelly Brook was pregnant rather than my friend Shelly'.

Kelly Brook is not my friend, but I still have sympathy for her.
Of course more of my sympathy went to my friend, that is obvious.
However, as a mother, and a human being I can still feel sympathy for her.

She is no more deserving of it because she is a celebrity, but she like every woman.
She has had to lose a baby, feel the sadness and the pain and see the blood.

She is still a person. She 'feels' like the rest of us do.

specialx 10 May 2011 12:19 PM

Horrible news for anyone even more if the paps etc are watching!

I've dealt with this 1st hand after we lost our little one at 4 months it was very hard to come to terms with even more so when you see scrotes that shouldn't be allowed kids popping them out like peas!

Nothing worse than having to deliver your dead baby.

Bless em both!

Ads

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 10 May 2011 12:35 PM

In other news...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13341904

legb4rsk 10 May 2011 12:37 PM

You're right. I miss-read your post,I apologise for that.
When I heard the news I was sad for her,just as I would be for anyone else I didn't know.No more,no less.
I just hate anything media or celeb related & I do feel they try & manipulate peoples emotions & maximise their profile & earning potential.Good luck to them it's called show 'business' after all. I just don't buy into it.
Which is why I would not post on a forum about their personal,private or professional life. Just because someone has a job that puts them in the public eye does not automatically endow them with special intelligence,insight & wisdom,but apparently most of them seem to think it does.

I am not immune to her plight.I have been through the same myself so know about the issues.

Moley 10 May 2011 12:47 PM

If you don't like the subject then don't read/comment on it..... there are plenty of other threads on here you can look at.

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't.

Chip 10 May 2011 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 10032038)

No celebs there though so no one gives a **** unfortunately.

Chip

Hysteria1983 10 May 2011 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 10032041)
You're right. I miss-read your post,I apologise for that.
When I heard the news I was sad for her,just as I would be for anyone else I didn't know.No more,no less.
I just hate anything media or celeb related & I do feel they try & manipulate peoples emotions & maximise their profile & earning potential.Good luck to them it's called show 'business' after all. I just don't buy into it.
Which is why I would not post on a forum about their personal,private or professional life. Just because someone has a job that puts them in the public eye does not automatically endow them with special intelligence,insight & wisdom,but apparently most of them seem to think it does.

I am not immune to her plight.I have been through the same myself so know about the issues.

Sorry I assumed you were a bloke.

And still suprised at your response having been through it.

Let's just hope she has a speedy recovery.

Funkii Munkii 10 May 2011 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 10032096)
No celebs there though so no one gives a **** unfortunately.

Chip

Plenty of corrupt governments and regimes there that let their ownm people die needlessly, which no one in the western/1st world countries give a 5hit about either.

Leslie 10 May 2011 01:24 PM

Its an unbelievebly upsetting thing to happen believe me.

Les

legb4rsk 10 May 2011 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 10032061)
If you don't like the subject then don't read/comment on it..... there are plenty of other threads on here you can look at.

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't.

I don't like celebs.Read the post.I didn't say I don't care about Kelly Brook only that I care as much as I would about any other person unknown to me.

legb4rsk 10 May 2011 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 10032103)
Sorry I assumed you were a bloke.

And still suprised at your response having been through it.

Let's just hope she has a speedy recovery.

Sorry for the confusion,I am a bloke.
I meant that me & my ex-wife went through it.Believe me it does effect men as well very severely.

Jimbob 10 May 2011 05:26 PM

Not nice news and I`m gutted for her, same as anyone who goes through it.
Its a sad news story, but something that should be left as a statement, as from family experience its not nice when its mentioned every 10mins.

Perhaps she should get some privacy and time to be with family and loved ones, and not spread all over every news channel, and celebrity blog (which are usually bollox).

Hysteria1983 10 May 2011 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 10032444)
Sorry for the confusion,I am a bloke.
I meant that me & my ex-wife went through it.Believe me it does effect men as well very severely.

I know.

Sorry if I seemed a bit of an arse.

legb4rsk 10 May 2011 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 10032543)
I know.

Sorry if I seemed a bit of an arse.

Please don't apologise,it made me think a bit more about my attitude.

Emotive subjects can get under your skin.
I came over as a bit heartless trying to seperate the issue of celebrity from deep personal tradegy & it was unfair & mis-guided of me to use this story to make that point as I know it effects people very deeply but that can be the danger when discusing delicate issues with just the typed word....it can't always convey the full spectrum of your feelings when your not paying full attention to a serious subject.

Norman Dog 10 May 2011 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 10032038)

I bet William Hague is already getting those planes ready. :rolleyes:

Lee247 10 May 2011 07:47 PM

awwww, bless her. Many a baby born at 5 months has survived. :( :(

chocolate_o_brian 10 May 2011 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 10032700)
awwww, bless her. Many a baby born at 5 months has survived. :( :(

Was the story about the twins who survived at 23 weeks in one of the papers recently :eek:

Seeing what has happened to Kelly Brook, Amanda Holden and Lilly Allen recently makes me more thankful my son is healthy at 8 weeks (and nearly a stone in weight) :D

martin850 11 May 2011 09:32 AM

It is terrible news and being a new father I know I would be devastated if it had happened to my wife and I.

I know alot of people don't like her and can't understand the interest but like it or not she is well known hence the coverage.