ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   English Democratic Party (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/887740-english-democratic-party.html)

f1_fan 08 May 2011 07:40 PM

English Democratic Party

Met a guy who was an active member of the EDP yesterday and apart from the fact he was way too fond of his own voice and appeared unwilling to listen to anyone else I have to say that they have won a place in my heart....... for the worst website design ever!!!

http://www.englishdemocraticparty.org.uk/

I am almost speechless and actually wonder if this isn't their site.... whether I have the wrong address or they have been timewarped back to the mid nineties or they have been hacked and someone has put up a spoof. :lol1:

If they want to be taken seriously they are going to have to do way better than this and that is before I have talked about the content which is.... well pretty much like the inane ramblings we get on here sometimes :D In fact some of you may like it ;)

Take a look, but don the sunglasses first.

ronjeramy 08 May 2011 07:46 PM

There was a guy on my street in my old house that was a candidate for that party.

tony de wonderful 08 May 2011 07:49 PM

It's no more silly in principle than the SNP.

f1_fan 08 May 2011 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10029133)

I am not talking about principle, but execution and iin that there couldn't be more of a difference between them.

andythejock01wrx 08 May 2011 07:52 PM

To be fair I doubt the SNP have a section in their website entitled "Jew Watch"! :freak3:

f1_fan 08 May 2011 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx (Post 10029147)
To be fair I doubt the SNP have a section in their website entitled "Jew Watch"! :freak3:

:lol::lol::lol:

David Lock 08 May 2011 07:55 PM

Agree it visually an appalling site. And content is not much better. I am not convinced having David Icke on their front page helps a lot either.......

dl

JTaylor 08 May 2011 08:02 PM

STFU it's got links to Alex Jones, David Icke and Conspiracyplanet...no wonder f1 Fanatic likes it! :D

JTaylor 08 May 2011 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx (Post 10029147)

'kin 'ell, no wonder f1 Fanatic went looking for the site! :lol1::o

tony de wonderful 08 May 2011 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10029180)
SFTU it's got links to Alex Jones, David Icke and Conspiracyplanet...no wonder f1 Fanatic likes it! :D

I heard Mus is a member.:lol1:

andythejock01wrx 08 May 2011 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 10029157)
Agree it visually an appalling site. And content is not much better. I am not convinced having David Icke on their front page helps a lot either.......

dl

Nope, Arran hasn't disappeared into the ocean as of yet! :cuckoo::lol1:

JTaylor 08 May 2011 08:12 PM

Here's Leslie's section:

http://www.englishdemocraticparty.or...lletin308.html

;)

David Lock 08 May 2011 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx (Post 10029193)
Nope, Arran hasn't disappeared into the ocean as of yet! :cuckoo::lol1:

Had to look that one up :lol1:

Friend of yours then?

:) d

andythejock01wrx 08 May 2011 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 10029587)
Had to look that one up :lol1:

Friend of yours then?

:) d

I can remember watching him make that claim live on "Wogan".

Nearly fell off my seat! :lol1::lol1::lol1:

DYK 08 May 2011 11:05 PM

OHHHHH MY Eyes :lol1:

JTaylor 08 May 2011 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx (Post 10029627)
I can remember watching him make that claim live on "Wogan".

Nearly fell off my seat! :lol1::lol1::lol1:

I remember watching that - convinced all the governments of the world and the media were all in on this big conspiracy. :cuckoo: I think he's moved onto reptillian shape-shifters, now. ;)

andythejock01wrx 09 May 2011 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10029728)
I remember watching that - convinced all the governments of the world and the media were all in on this big conspiracy. :cuckoo: I think he's moved onto reptillian shape-shifters, now. ;)

Actually I think he's been posting on the "Osama Bin Laden Is Dead" thread on Scoobynet! ;)

f1_fan 09 May 2011 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10029190)
'kin 'ell, no wonder f1 Fanatic went looking for the site! :lol1::o

Meaning what exactly?

JTaylor 09 May 2011 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10029782)
Meaning what exactly?

It was just a bit of fun, Fanatic. I thought it ironic how you compared the site's content to the 'inane ramblings' on here and how 'some might like it' and yet, alongside your belief in conspiracy theories you've posted things like this:

https://www.scoobynet.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=93

It was just a bit of banter highlighting the irony, no hard feelings...:thumb:

The Zohan 09 May 2011 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10029108)
Met a guy who was an active member of the EDP yesterday and apart from the fact he was way too fond of his own voice and appeared unwilling to listen to anyone else I have to say that they have won a place in my heart....... for the worst website design ever!!!

http://www.englishdemocraticparty.org.uk/

I am almost speechless and actually wonder if this isn't their site.... whether I have the wrong address or they have been timewarped back to the mid nineties or they have been hacked and someone has put up a spoof. :lol1:

If they want to be taken seriously they are going to have to do way better than this and that is before I have talked about the content which is.... well pretty much like the inane ramblings we get on here sometimes :D In fact some of you may like it ;)

Take a look, but don the sunglasses first.

Bit wishy-washy for me, try Combat18, those guys have a plan!;)

Leslie 09 May 2011 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10029205)

I don't support extremism because there is always more than one side to a story and I think that a personal decision about a particular principle has to be made taking all sides of the equation into account.

Tell us JT how you feel about being in an Eu federation and being governed by an unelected bunch and no significant voice in the Eu parliament. Does the Eu edict that all government buildings have to fly the Eu flag on "Europe Day" and for a week and email a photo back to them to prove that they did, as well as an attempt to influence school children to accept the Eu ambitions say something to you about their style of government in a federated Europe?

Please let us know your opinion about it all, with reasons.

Les

JTaylor 09 May 2011 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 10030071)
I don't support extremism because there is always more than one side to a story and I think that a personal decision about a particular principle has to be made taking all sides of the equation into account.

Tell us JT how you feel about being in an Eu federation and being governed by an unelected bunch and no significant voice in the Eu parliament. Does the Eu edict that all government buildings have to fly the Eu flag on "Europe Day" and for a week and email a photo back to them to prove that they did, as well as an attempt to influence school children to accept the Eu ambitions say something to you about their style of government in a federated Europe?

Please let us know your opinion about it all, with reasons.

Les

Hi, Les.

Up until the last few months I've been pro-European, although recently I've started to vacilate a little. The reason for this is that I've heard some strong anti-European arguments that stand-up under scrutiny. :)

f1_fan 09 May 2011 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10029885)
It was just a bit of fun, Fanatic. I thought it ironic how you compared the site's content to the 'inane ramblings' on here and how 'some might like it' and yet, alongside your belief in conspiracy theories you've posted things like this:

https://www.scoobynet.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=93

It was just a bit of banter highlighting the irony, no hard feelings...:thumb:

You don't do banter, just a nice line in spiteful little digs!!! ;) Just having a bit of banter of course :thumb:

JTaylor 09 May 2011 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10030576)
You don't do banter, just a nice line in spiteful little digs!!! ;) Just having a bit of banter of course :thumb:

Again, the irony! Good one! :lol1::thumb:

The Zohan 09 May 2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10030601)
Again, the irony! Good one! :lol1::thumb:

You two need to get a room - the sexual tension is just getting too much...;)

Remember just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

f1_fan 09 May 2011 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Zohan (Post 10030608)

It's like having a stalker! I suppose I should take it as a compliment ;)

JTaylor 09 May 2011 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Zohan (Post 10030608)

:D

JTaylor 09 May 2011 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10030610)
It's like having a stalker! I suppose I should take it as a compliment ;)

:lol1::luvlove:

Anyway, can we expect to see you representing the EDP anytime soon, love?

The Zohan 09 May 2011 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10030621)
:lol1::luvlove:

Anyway, can we expect to see you representing the EDP anytime soon, love?

If not, then as we say at the combat18 meetings - there's always room for one more!;)

Leslie 10 May 2011 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10030103)
Hi, Les.

Up until the last few months I've been pro-European, although recently I've started to vacilate a little. The reason for this is that I've heard some strong anti-European arguments that stand-up under scrutiny. :)

Funny you should say that!

Thanks JT.

Les :)