ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Why do the crazy ones always pick on me? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/887446-why-do-the-crazy-ones-always-pick-on-me.html)

EddScott 06 May 2011 08:49 PM

Why do the crazy ones always pick on me?

So I'm walking to the post office this morning and stop to get some money out the machine. I notice this skanky looking girl/lady type thing wondering along the street and slowly waving her arms around - clearly a bit bonker.

I take the cash and start to walk on and notice this person has stopped and I just f*cking know she's going to make a bee-line for me. Sure enough I walk past and she starts walking next to me - like really close to me.

She's really close and slightly behind me and I think she goes to put her hand in my coat pockets so thats what I do.

"Will you go away please" I say without actually shouting at her.

"No, I'm going to copy what you do" was her reply

Now what do I do? If I shout at her to "f*ck off you crazy bitch" or push her away or something then it looks like I'm being too agressive to a female. I think about shouting at her to try and scare her away. I turn to her and say.

"Go away you crazy person"

" Do you think I'm crazy?"

"Go AWAY"

And she just won't f*cking leave me alone. I'm near the post office and don't really fancy having my new friend stood next to me in the que so I just turn round quickly and walked down a side street. I looked in the reflection of a shop window and finally the crazy bitch has left me alone.

Not quite sure what else I could have done really.

Neanderthal 06 May 2011 08:54 PM

You should have walked out in front of a bus leaving yourself just enough time to get clear...

CREWJ 06 May 2011 08:59 PM

Seems you attract crazy people :lol1:

I'm not sure there is much else you can do. She knows this and it's why she carried on. As soon as she knew it was bothering you, that's it, she was hooked.

hodgy0_2 06 May 2011 09:01 PM

divorce the bitch

chocolate_o_brian 06 May 2011 09:02 PM

I find this works...

(in a loud voice)

"You what? £20 for a blowjob? The girls round the corner charge half that".

Or...

"Are you my speshul fwend" with crossed eyes and a strange limp leg walk."

Did the latter to a charity worker today who wouldn't leave me and the Mrs alone when walking the little un up our local high street. :D

pinkypurkhardt 06 May 2011 09:03 PM

sorry i wont let the wife out on her own again apologies;)

robby 06 May 2011 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 10026115)

should have gone somewhere out of sight, dropped your pants and see if she's copy that :)

stilover 06 May 2011 09:32 PM

So I'm walking to the post office this morning and stop to get some money out the machine. I notice this skanky looking girl/lady type thing wondering along the street and slowly waving her arms around - clearly a bit bonker.

I take the cash and start to walk on and notice this person has stopped and I just f*cking know she's going to make a bee-line for me. Sure enough I walk past and she starts walking next to me - like really close to me.

She's really close and slightly behind me and I think she goes to put her hand in my coat pockets so thats what I do.

Now what do I do? If I shout at her to "f*ck off you crazy bitch" or push her away or something then it looks like I'm being too agressive to a female. I think about shouting at her to try and scare her away. I turn to her and say.

"Go AWAY"

And she just won't f*cking leave me alone. I'm near the post office and don't really fancy having my new friend stood next to me in the que so I just turn round quickly and walked down a side street. I looked in the reflection of a shop window and finally the crazy bitch has left me alone.

:nono:

You should have shagged it, then walked away quickly. ;)

nick172sport 06 May 2011 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 10026154)
I find this works...

(in a loud voice)

"You what? £20 for a blowjob? The girls round the corner charge half that".

Or...

"Are you my speshul fwend" with crossed eyes and a strange limp leg walk."

Did the latter to a charity worker today who wouldn't leave me and the Mrs alone when walking the little un up our local high street. :D

20pound for a blow job fook for a tenner :D

Kieran_Burns 06 May 2011 09:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYo49R_ZS0

:D

PaulC72 06 May 2011 10:04 PM

Next time pay her first :-)

Bubba po 06 May 2011 10:09 PM

That's care in the community for you. :(

CREWJ 07 May 2011 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by robby (Post 10026191)
should have gone somewhere out of sight, dropped your pants and see if she's copy that :)

Or in open view take your top off!

EddScott 07 May 2011 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by CREWJ (Post 10026620)
Or in open view take your top off!

No no, she reminded me of a council estate cat, skinny, smelly with matted hair that seeks affection but you'll probabably need a jab or two if you touch it.

Mentioned it to the wife and she has a salon in town and when you work in town you kind of get notice the regular nut jobs or drunks. She'd never seen this one and neither had I. You would think these people shouldn't be allowed out on their own.

Had a carp day altogether yesterday. Our internet at home is f*cked and is about as fast as 56k and I sold a load of things on ebay and whilst trying to do the right thing and refund a couple of quid because the postage was cheaper than expected, managed to refund the entire amount - tw*t! Fortunately the buyer has agreed to re-send the money.

Glowplug 07 May 2011 09:33 AM

:lol1: We call it being a 'nutter magnet'.

One or two of my mates suffer from it, very entertaining from a 3rd party angle as the rest of us slowly back away and leave them together. :luvlove::lol1:

kingofturds 07 May 2011 09:57 AM

A couple years back my missus took me out for a meal on my birthday and we met some bunny boiler there who would not leave us alone, when the missus went to get some drinks she suggested we do a runner and leave my girlfriend as she did not like the looks she was giving her:lol1:
Knowing in my luck had I said yes it would have been a brass eye set up.

pimmo2000 07 May 2011 10:06 AM

I went to the local Spoons to get a drink on a hot day last year and I had my 1 year old son with me. Some "special" girl came over and kept saying arrr baby and hugging me and the baby, her breath stank and it was pretty clear I was uncomfortable with her being close to me and more so trying to get hold of the baby. her carer just stood there watching and my mate was laughing his tits off .. I ended up just walking out.

I have no issues with disabled people, but I don't want anyone I don't know in my person space ..

Leslie 07 May 2011 10:54 AM

"Go AWAY"

Takes one to know one they say!

Les ;)