ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   zeitgeist anyone watched it??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/887362-zeitgeist-anyone-watched-it.html)

Mus 06 May 2011 01:14 AM

zeitgeist anyone watched it???

was watching a bit of it on a DVD I got of a mate and my god it's too much information to absorb, whats your thoughts pure bull conspiracy or honest info?

_Meridian_ 06 May 2011 05:54 AM

Lunatic nonsense easily disposed of by Occam's Razor.

M

JTaylor 06 May 2011 08:01 AM

Actually, some of the stuff around esoteric Christianity is fairly accurate.

JTaylor 06 May 2011 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10024904)
was watching a bit of it on a DVD I got of a mate and my god it's too much information to absorb, whats your thoughts pure bull conspiracy or honest info?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/17/ny...zeitgeist.html

10 paragraphs down, Mus.

And yes, the monetry system is clearly flawed, but this doesn't mean those planes were holograms or that 9/11 was a false-flag op. - ask the director of the film. Lay off the weed.

Mus 06 May 2011 11:27 AM

put the planes a side, the banking system is where the money is at. he has a large following i had to smoke to cigis the first 30 minutes and take a break it was so much information how true its... well i need to watch it all so far some of it makes senses and some of it doesnt as its a lot of information to take on.

tony de wonderful 06 May 2011 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10025253)
put the planes a side, the banking system is where the money is at. he has a large following i had to smoke to cigis the first 30 minutes and take a break it was so much information how true its... well i need to watch it all so far some of it makes senses and some of it doesnt as its a lot of information to take on.

What the hell does the banking system have to do with 9/11?

serega 06 May 2011 11:42 AM

Everything in zeitgeist is obviously true but who cares

Mus 06 May 2011 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10025272)
What the hell does the banking system have to do with 9/11?

is this question at me or jt??? or are you looking for some company again lol

tony de wonderful 06 May 2011 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10025348)
is this question at me or jt??? or are you looking for some company again lol

You have to ask why the video makers is mixing in some legitimate complains about the banking system with lurid conspiracy theories?

The point is the video makers have a political agenda.

tony de wonderful 06 May 2011 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10025253)

Right because 'he' invented alternative banking systems and is the only one to moan about a fiat currency?

Good propagandist mix lies with truth and you are falling for it.

If I want to know about the virtues of a hard currency this video is NOT where I would look. I mean it makes the whole thing look like a joke when you talk about 'bankers' controlling everyone and 9/11 false flag operations in the same breath.

It's all this producerist demogougery and paranoia that comes out of the American extreme right. Did you know that Mus? A narrative of scapegoating....blame the Bankers, blame the government blah blah blah, Bankers in cahoots with a cabal of Jews....international Capitalists etc conspiracies. You had the same crap in 1930's Germany from a certain revolutionary party!

JackClark 06 May 2011 01:02 PM

You know there's a part 2 'Zeitgeist Moving Forward' another few hours of crap.

Mus 06 May 2011 01:11 PM

and part 3 :)

Tony that's your opinion fairplay if that's what you think, I can't give my full thoughts as I haven't watched it all some of it does make a some sense.

JTaylor 06 May 2011 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 10025402)
You know there's a part 2 'Zeitgeist Moving Forward' another few hours of crap.

In which even the maker of Zeitgeist has completely dropped the 9/11 madness. That's right, so many nut jobs believe the 9/11 conspiracy that the maker of Zeitgeist wishes to distance himself! :lol1:

Petem95 06 May 2011 02:43 PM

Usually watch this sort of thing with interest, but I thought this was complete cr@p to be honest. Boring, nothing massively new in there and not very well made IMO.

Would not recommend wasting 3 hours on it.