ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   IMPREZA TURBO 2000 API TUNED........ (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/887139-impreza-turbo-2000-api-tuned.html)

bolasti 04 May 2011 02:00 PM

IMPREZA TURBO 2000 API TUNED........

6 Attachment(s)
Impreza Turbo 2000 now with 12 months mot and 6 months tax

if you are genuine and intrested please feel free to post if not dont thanks in advance peeps.

as the advert says api engines (api david) done a lot of the work and as quoted by him self the car is running around 340bhp with the current mods i dont have a print out but i trust api david as he tunes imprezas for his living. sorry for the long essay......:thumb:
now on pistonheads............... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2662469.htm
comes with 6 monmths tax 2850 no offers...............no pi55 takers please i no what my car is worth.

impreza turbo 2000 uk spec MANY sti parts 340bhp whooooo api tuned (api impreza) IMPREZA TURBO (UK SPEC ON LOG BOOK SO ONLY GROUP 17 iNSURANCE) RUNNING 340BHP AWSOME CAR HAS HAD 1000S SPENT ON IT RELUCTANT SALE. BELOW LIST OF MODS...

STI TDO5 TURBOCHARGER (TD05 16g)
STI INTERCOOLER
STI BONNET SCOOP
STI REAR JAP IMPORT LIGHTS

18 INCH ALLOYS WITH NRLY BRAND NEW TYRES LOADS OF TREAD
3 PORT BOOST SOLENOID
REMAPED TWICE BY API IMPREZA OF WARWICK (LOOK THEM UP)
FULL S/S VORTEX AFTERBURNER EXHAUST NO CATS VERY LOUD..COMES WITH A BUNG

UPRATED MANIFOLD (HEAT WRAPPED)
UPRATED DOWN PIPE (HEAT WRAPPED)
UPRATED UPPIPIE (HEAT WRAPPED)
PRO DRIVE IN CAR BOOST GAUGE THE IMPREZA BOOSTS UP TO 22PSI AND PULLS LIKE A TRAIN
UPRATED EXEDY CLUTCH FITTED AT 60K
WALBORO FUEL PUMP FITTED (MOTORSPORT)

THE CAR HAS FSH UP TO 54K THEN SERVICED BYMYSELF THE CAR HAS ONLY DONE 68K. VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER WILL NOT FIND A IMPREZA AS WELL CARED FOR AS THIS ONE please no jokers this is the cheapest low millaged high speced scoob forsale on this forum
and is worth 3k allllllll day long.

car also has 6x9 kenwood 300watt each which will come with the car
also has piper cross element paper filter

3 owners
if you are genuinely interested please contact me 07800640269. please ignore my other threads as this thread has the most up to date info. cheers peeps:thumb:

the car is based in banbury in oxfordshire i am gutted i am selling her but due to fuel prices and insurance shes got to go.http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ilies/cry2.gifhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ilies/cry2.gifhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ilies/cry2.gif

bolasti 06 May 2011 01:40 PM

btt

bolasti 07 May 2011 06:55 PM

up again

bolasti 09 May 2011 05:36 PM

boing

bolasti 10 May 2011 06:45 PM

the car is now all fixed (had a rounded off hub bolt) all sorted back up..........

bolasti 11 May 2011 02:15 PM

boing

bolasti 12 May 2011 04:30 PM

boing

bolasti 13 May 2011 03:06 PM

btt

jono300 13 May 2011 06:16 PM

Mate must be getting a bit frustrating all this for you, in all honesty cant belive this car is still around, what do you have to do to shift it ??!!!

spray it wrb and stick a set off nice gold alloys on it and let them all fight over it at 1k more than you have it priced just now !!!

very best of luck to you mate.

bolasti 13 May 2011 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by jono300 (Post 10037709)
Mate must be getting a bit frustrating all this for you, in all honesty cant belive this car is still around, what do you have to do to shift it ??!!!

spray it wrb and stick a set off nice gold alloys on it and let them all fight over it at 1k more than you have it priced just now !!!

very best of luck to you mate.

ah cheers mate:thumb:
i was begginging to think my advert is invisable:lol1:
its back up on the bay............................................aga in.
ive had loads of intrest but they just seem to be time wasters and just want a free spin up the road (with me driving ofcourse) im sure somebody will buy it:wonder::thumb:

Gear Head 13 May 2011 09:24 PM

Sorry to see this still hasn't sold. But honestly mate, the first available second that you have, give it wash and polish and take some decent photos. Pictures say more than words. Take 25 pictures minimum and choose the best 10. Make sure you have several good ones of the interior too.

The best thing about taking loads of pictures in one go means that you haven't got to keep washing it when people request pics of the wheel arches etc. Get some side profile ones showing the doors. If you give it good polish and the paint work is good condition, try and some shots with clear reflections in the bodywork. Same with the bonnet as well, close up.

Looks like a great example. Now show it off to everyone!

astra_dave 13 May 2011 10:08 PM

if i manage to sell mine mate, i'm gonna buy yours out of principle!

Jden 13 May 2011 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10038044)
Sorry to see this still hasn't sold. But honestly mate, the first available second that you have, give it wash and polish and take some decent photos. Pictures say more than words. Take 25 pictures minimum and choose the best 10. Make sure you have several good ones of the interior too.

The best thing about taking loads of pictures in one go means that you haven't got to keep washing it when people request pics of the wheel arches etc. Get some side profile ones showing the doors. If you give it good polish and the paint work is good condition, try and some shots with clear reflections in the bodywork. Same with the bonnet as well, close up.

Looks like a great example. Now show it off to everyone!

Totally agree with the above - none of the pictures do the car justice, it just looks like an average scoob and nothing special - which is obviously not true!

bolasti 14 May 2011 03:53 AM

cheers peeps ive got a new camera so will sort some pics out

bolasti 14 May 2011 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by astra_dave (Post 10038158)
if i manage to sell mine mate, i'm gonna buy yours out of principle!

how ya diddleing fella?
sell yours:wonder: mate you jokeing? you have spent hours staring the inside of yours up and looks pretty nifty:thumb:

Scooby Parts 14 May 2011 07:56 PM

PMd

bolasti 14 May 2011 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Parts (Post 10039315)
PMd

pm back at ya:thumb:

bolasti 16 May 2011 07:00 PM

sold

hpoolsteve 16 May 2011 07:10 PM

fair play mate. Did you get what you wanted?

astra_dave 16 May 2011 07:12 PM

you have no idea how happy i was to see a 'sold' comment come up in my email inbox!

astra_dave 16 May 2011 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by bolasti (Post 10038877)
how ya diddleing fella?
sell yours:wonder: mate you jokeing? you have spent hours staring the inside of yours up and looks pretty nifty:thumb:

not to bad matey, yourself? if i can sell mine over here, then its going.

bolasti 16 May 2011 07:31 PM

cheers lads yes got what i wanted and shes going to good home and will be looked after i am gutted.......im sure one day i will return when funds let and get a p1/type r cheeky.

astra dave..........mate why you selling? ya havent has long fella

astra_dave 16 May 2011 07:37 PM

Selling due to wanting a faster one ;)

bolasti 16 May 2011 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by astra_dave (Post 10042758)
Selling due to wanting a faster one ;)

ha ha i see fella,stick a td05 20g on got her mapped then get ready to scare your self every time you nip down the shops:lol::lol::lol:

astra_dave 16 May 2011 08:18 PM

its the getting mapped part that i don't wanna do, lol.

bolasti 16 May 2011 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by astra_dave (Post 10042838)
its the getting mapped part that i don't wanna do, lol.

tell me about it mate that is the expensive but......best of luck with what ya get next.:thumb:

astra_dave 16 May 2011 08:57 PM

cheers matey, hope you finally get your Beemer now!

bolasti 16 May 2011 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by astra_dave (Post 10042910)
cheers matey, hope you finally get your Beemer now!

afraid not mate gota look for a tractor.........due to work stuff cant wait:wonder: