ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Two birds, one stone? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/887104-two-birds-one-stone.html)

Boro 04 May 2011 09:10 AM

Two birds, one stone?

Just read the US are saying a 60sec mobile phone call made by Osama's courier tipped them off to his whereabouts!

Personally, I think someone collected the million dollar bounty and grassed him up and the US have used this to implicate the courier and drop him right in the dogdoo lol.

Plausible?

Leslie 04 May 2011 04:20 PM

Who can say?

Les

Funkii Munkii 04 May 2011 05:32 PM

Anything is possible as the "other" thread allures too

I still find it astonishing that in todays world with all the sophisticated equipment available to the military CIA/FBI et al, it still took nigh on 10 years to find him.....

s70rjw 04 May 2011 06:24 PM

Did they not get the information from him completing his census ?

ronjeramy 04 May 2011 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by s70rjw (Post 10022430)
Did they not get the information from him completing his census ?

I think I was when the playstation network was hacked and they got his details when he tried to download the new maps for black ops :lol1:

BOB.T 04 May 2011 11:20 PM

Was the courier Royal Mail? :D

s70rjw 06 May 2011 09:34 PM

I heard today that Irish special forces had been tasked to carry out the raid in Pakistan however they raided a local supermarket and took out all Asdas Bin Liners

JTaylor 06 May 2011 09:46 PM

Unfortunate thread title.

J4CKO 06 May 2011 09:56 PM

Well, could well be true, all that Jihad, Mujahadeen, Muslim Brotherhood and hatred of the west is one thing, but on the other hand, a Nice new Mercedes Benz..... tough call !

madscoob 06 May 2011 09:58 PM

25million buys a lot of virgins lol

PaulC72 06 May 2011 10:02 PM

Who cares they got him he is now dead and thats one chalked up.

SpecDscooby 06 May 2011 10:33 PM

Fekin awesome move by the yanks, ballsy going into Pakistan from Afgan and "getting it done"....thats a few million $$$ the Pakistani government wont be getting from a know terrorist....oh, no they "never" knew he was there....BS that is....Pakistan is the world centre for terrorism, not Afganistan which is a lifeless dust bowl useful only for growing Poppies, and selling opium.

TopBanana 06 May 2011 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by SpecDscooby (Post 10026363)
Fekin awesome move by the yanks, ballsy going into Pakistan from Afgan and "getting it done"....thats a few million $$$ the Pakistani government wont be getting from a know terrorist....oh, no they "never" knew he was there....BS that is....

The word on the street is the govt likely didn't know. The intelligence service is a law unto itself apparently.

Leslie 07 May 2011 11:26 AM

Apparently Al Quaeda had split into two factions and he was head of the smaller one and his previous right hand man was in charge of the other, and still is.

He had run out of personal wealth as well.

This came from Pakistan intelligence.

Les