ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Aztec Performance - URGENT HELP NEEDED (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/886100-aztec-performance-urgent-help-needed.html)

DCI Gene Hunt 27 April 2011 06:57 AM

Aztec Performance - URGENT HELP NEEDED

Originally Posted by Bob from other thread
The miserable girl on the phone always sounds like that, will be disposing of her in the next couple of weeks also as she gives the company a bad image. Don't know why it wasn't done sooner to be honest

Bob,

I'm intrigued as to why you'd employ this trogg in the first place? :D Please could you slap up a few pictures to help put my mind to rest....

DCI :thumb:

Jamo 27 April 2011 08:02 AM

you know shes got a cracking rack and a nice arse :D lol

Shaun 27 April 2011 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 10008763)
Bob,

I'm intrigued as to why you'd employ this trogg in the first place? :D Please could you slap up a few pictures to help put my mind to rest....

I'm more intrigued why he has stated this on a public forum..... I hope for his sake she doesn't take this matter up legally when she is shown the door. ;)

JDM_Stig 27 April 2011 08:26 AM

from my issues I was told by the female she just answers the phone for the companies in the same building block, she answers the phones for all not just Bob, or thats what she told me.

alcazar 27 April 2011 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10008827)
I'm more intrigued why he has stated this on a public forum..... I hope for his sake she doesn't take this matter up legally when she is shown the door. ;)

Not that anyone would point her at this thread...........LOL LOL:norty::norty:

wrxsti280 27 April 2011 11:20 AM

basically, bob is using a telephone answering company, they know fook all about anything, as the woman very politely told me when i called about my clutch last week, they answer calls for all companies within the same place.

B0DSKI 27 April 2011 11:51 AM

In that case how can Bob get rid of her then ???

Midlife...... 27 April 2011 12:27 PM

I'm afraid having a miserable voice is no grounds for dismissal................she would have a field day if you did that.

Shaun

alcazar 27 April 2011 01:13 PM

He could stop using her company.

So is Aztec not as big as he makes out, then? One man band?

trails 27 April 2011 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 10009247)
He could stop using her company.

So is Aztec not as big as he makes out, then? One man band?

think so; operates out af a business park type environment in a shared office I believe...hence the telephone answering service.

Aztec Performance Ltd 27 April 2011 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 10008763)
Bob,

:lol1:

I could never do that ;)

As anyone that has been here or has dealt with us will know, we operate out of a modern business park. The receptionist takes messages if we're unable to take the call ourselves. Unfortunately she is the most miserable person I know and complains about everything.

Will have a new telephone system in place which will give people the option to hold or leave a message which will mean no more misrable receptionist. Communications will be vastly improved. :cool:

alcazar 27 April 2011 06:25 PM

What, she's more miserable than me? I doubt it !!!

:D

Aztec Performance Ltd 27 April 2011 06:30 PM

If you weren't already married, I would hook you both up :D

alcazar 27 April 2011 09:09 PM

LOL, you sod! :D