ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Big thanks to scoobyspares (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/885473-big-thanks-to-scoobyspares.html)

scooby31080 23 April 2011 07:22 AM

Big thanks to scoobyspares

Just want to post this as i,m really pleased with the service and help that i have had from these guys.

A big thanks to Andy and all the lads at scooby spares , he's a great guy and very helpfull. sn username andy@scoobyspares

over the past 10 years now i have owned and driven impreza's i have visited many places for parts and services but none i have found that top this setup.

there isnt anything that these guys dont have and the prices are good too

I recommend everyone to give these guys a call when you need parts , service etc before looking elsewhere.

With the parts i have bought they have transformed my P1 , so andy thanks again , and i'll be accross in the coming weeks for the cylinder heads.

:thumb:

Paul&bon 23 April 2011 09:01 AM

Are you the guy that bought the Alcon calipers from under me yesterday. I got told via email someone was coming to look at them know if I wanted them within the hour.
After a couple hours was told they were sold to a walk in customer. Gutted.

They were very helpful though and I'd recommend them as well. Both Scott & Andy answered all my email. Top guys.

Scooby Dan 23 April 2011 09:33 AM

They helped me out recently too.
As has already been said , they are top guys .

Andy@Scoobyspares 25 April 2011 09:14 PM

thankyou guys:thumb:, as a relatively new business venture,

we really appreciate the comments;)

cheers, Andy, Scott and Neil

prodriverules 25 April 2011 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Paul&bon (Post 10001427)
Are you the guy that bought the Alcon calipers from under me yesterday. I got told via email someone was coming to look at them know if I wanted them within the hour.
After a couple hours was told they were sold to a walk in customer. Gutted.

They were very helpful though and I'd recommend them as well. Both Scott & Andy answered all my email. Top guys.

Always hurts when you loose out like that mate.
But as the saying go's 'you snooze,you loose':(

Paul&bon 25 April 2011 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 10006240)
Always hurts when you loose out like that mate.
But as the saying go's 'you snooze,you loose':(

I know but I got a great deal on ebay for front & rear Brembo's with discs for £540 delivered. :norty:

scoobsy 25 April 2011 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by scooby31080 (Post 10001338)
Just want to post this as i,m really pleased with the service and help that i have had from these guys.

A big thanks to Andy and all the lads at scooby spares , he's a great guy and very helpfull. sn username andy@scoobyspares

over the past 10 years now i have owned and driven impreza's i have visited many places for parts and services but none i have found that top this setup.

there isnt anything that these guys dont have and the prices are good too

I recommend everyone to give these guys a call when you need parts , service etc before looking elsewhere.

With the parts i have bought they have transformed my P1 , so andy thanks again , and i'll be accross in the coming weeks for the cylinder heads.

:thumb:

will second that, i wont go anywhere else :thumb:

scooby31080 26 April 2011 06:14 PM

i dont know of anywhere else ive been that have as many imprezas breaking , with plenty of uprated parts available also. Good prices too

Kieran_Burns 26 April 2011 07:27 PM

(edited title) :)

Camoscooby 26 April 2011 07:39 PM

I ordered some shock absorbers a couple of weeks back and as above very happy with the product and the service.

Big thumbs up :top:

donny andi 26 April 2011 08:12 PM

There a proper set of cnuts :hjtwofing
:norty:........only joking boys :D......helped me out of a bit of a situation really quick. :thumb:
Would recommend them to anyone :thumb:

Andy@Scoobyspares 08 May 2011 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by donny andi (Post 10008060)
There a proper set of cnuts :hjtwofing
:norty:........only joking boys :D......helped me out of a bit of a situation really quick. :thumb:
Would recommend them to anyone :thumb:

ha ha cheers for that mate:thumb:

stuart2088 08 May 2011 09:35 PM

Its all been said but i have to add my compliments as well.

Did a great job for me. So good i have not had to go back for months.

But thats where i will go when i do have an issue.

Thanks Andy Neil and Scott.:)