ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   NF in West London (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/885140-nf-in-west-london.html)

AsifScoob 20 April 2011 07:13 PM

NF in West London

No, not the political 'movement' a couple of SN regulars seem to belong to, ;) but where can I physically go to purchase some NF Octane Booster, in West London, tomorrow please? :D

Am struggling to find stockists on line.

I normally buy from Ebay, but know I won't get it delivered in time before I go to Cornwall this weekend.

Please help! TIA :)

Asif

Chip 20 April 2011 07:28 PM

Asif,

Give Roger Clark motorsport a ring tomorrow. 1455 828610. They should know.

Chip

alloy 20 April 2011 07:34 PM

if you find somewhere pls report back, thanks in advance!

mickywrx 20 April 2011 08:42 PM

When you going to Cornwall? Friday or Saturday?

Alyn @ AS Performance would probably be able to get it to you for Saturday, 0191 410 3770 ;)

AsifScoob 20 April 2011 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 9997898)
When you going to Cornwall? Friday or Saturday?

Alyn @ AS Performance would probably be able to get it to you for Saturday, 0191 410 3770 ;)

Nice one Micky. I will try and sort it tomorrow. Cheers.

The Zohan 21 April 2011 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9997678)
No, not the political 'movement' a couple of SN regulars seem to belong to, ;) but where can I physically go to purchase some NF Octane Booster, in West London, tomorrow please? :D

Am struggling to find stockists on line.

I normally buy from Ebay, but know I won't get it delivered in time before I go to Cornwall this weekend.

Please help! TIA :)

Asif

You taking the BNP?;)

Mus 21 April 2011 08:34 PM

west london not in a million years I don't think theres even any English people out there thanks to you foreigners looool

Mark at lateral is in watford m1 not far drom there or contact Omar 786 aka k8llr I'm sure he can get his hands on some.have you tried the for sale section or other forums? worse possible scenario I think halfords sell some not sure though

AsifScoob 21 April 2011 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Zohan (Post 9998441)
You taking the BNP?;)

Always!

AsifScoob 21 April 2011 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 9999444)
west london not in a million years I don't think theres even any English people out there thanks to you foreigners looool

Mark at lateral is in watford m1 not far drom there or contact Omar 786 aka k8llr I'm sure he can get his hands on some.have you tried the for sale section or other forums? worse possible scenario I think halfords sell some not sure though

Hi Mus,

Not round here mate. Strict quota on foreigners here! We maintain a minimum % of English people in order to keep the property values high, whether they want to leave or not! LOL!

I should have thought of Mark, there are also others around here, like MONEY, who I am sure would have some.

Luckily my problem was solved for me. My mate, SLOWBOY, came round today he had some on him and let me have it, as well as taking me to lunch with him and his lovely family.

The stuff from Halfords is an abomination to be honest. I will be sending that crud right back to whence it came!!

Asif

786omar 21 April 2011 10:39 PM

No one around west London carries NF, your best option is mail order :)

Mus 21 April 2011 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9999742)
Hi Mus,

Not round here mate. Strict quota on foreigners here! We maintain a minimum % of English people in order to keep the property values high, whether they want to leave or not! LOL!

I should have thought of Mark, there are also others around here, like MONEY, who I am sure would have some.

Luckily my problem was solved for me. My mate, SLOWBOY, came round today he had some on him and let me have it, as well as taking me to lunch with him and his lovely family.

The stuff from Halfords is an abomination to be honest. I will be sending that crud right back to whence it came!!

Asif

hi asif

glad you got it sorted :)

Omar you've lost your touch son you used to be the man I've got to stop reccomending you lol