ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I despair - Rapist who abducted student in Northampton is ‘not dangerous’ (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/883278-i-despair-rapist-who-abducted-student-in-northampton-is-not-dangerous.html)

The Zohan 07 April 2011 03:48 PM

I despair - Rapist who abducted student in Northampton is ‘not dangerous’

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/ne...dges_1_2576485

So three rapes is now only worth 8 years because it was the same person - where's the logic in that then!
A predatory rapist who abducted and terrorised a young student while “on the prowl” in the centre of Northampton had his open-ended sentence overturned today - after top judges decided he is not dangerous.

Nhlanhla Monyai, 31, was put behind bars indefinitely for public protection (IPP) at Northampton Crown Court in March last year after admitting three counts of rape and one of false imprisonment.

The sentence - reserved for dangerous offenders - is almost identical to a life term and meant Monyai would not be freed until he could convince the Parole Board it would be safe to do so.

However, Appeal Court judges today overturned the IPP, substituting a conventional eight-year jail term, of which Monyai will serve half before qualifying for automatic release.

f1_fan 07 April 2011 03:54 PM

I just don't undertsand things like this. Are the judges having some sort of competition to see how stupid they can be before something is done about them or are they really that out of touch with reality?

Judges who make decisions like this need striking off and repalcing with people who are actually in touch with the surface of the planet :(

The Zohan 07 April 2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9976271)
I just don't undertsand things like this. Are the judges having some sort of competition to see how stupid they can be before something is done about them or are they really that out of touch with reality?

Judges who make decisions like this need striking off and repalcing with people who are actually in touch with the surface of the planet :(

+1

bugeyejohn 07 April 2011 04:22 PM

Makes you wonder what the judge got up in his own warped world,a perfect example for castration me thinks preferably by blunt knife :mad:

Neanderthal 07 April 2011 04:34 PM

Disgusting :mad:
Reading that I picked out

However, Appeal Court judges today overturned the IPP, substituting a conventional eight-year jail term, of which Monyai will serve half before qualifying for automatic release
does that mean that in fact he'll be out in 4 years?

TonyBurns 07 April 2011 04:44 PM

They should just castrate him, stop him getting any urges to go rape then :mad:

Tony:)

The Zohan 07 April 2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Neanderthal (Post 9976323)
Disgusting :mad:
Reading that I picked out

does that mean that in fact he'll be out in 4 years?

Thats what i thought and my understanding. I hope someone 'tops' him first!

tony de wonderful 07 April 2011 04:51 PM

Nhlanhla Monyai - Doesn't surprise me, call me a racist.

Gear Head 07 April 2011 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9976349)

Racist! :D

The Zohan 07 April 2011 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9976349)

http://stuffblackpeoplehate.files.wo.../02/racism.jpg

alcazar 07 April 2011 09:11 PM

Out in four years? sounds good to me......less time for her father/brother/uncle to wait before he chops the pervert's balls off...............and I SERIOUSLY would!

GlesgaKiss 07 April 2011 10:46 PM

I've got a good punishment for these rapists and abusers. Put them in a padded cell with a group of women who've been victims of sexual abuse, let the women have baseball bats, knives, whatever they want. Some old fashioned justice

bugeyejohn 07 April 2011 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 9977066)
I've got a good punishment for these rapists and abusers. Put them in a padded cell with a group of women who've been victims of sexual abuse, let the women have baseball bats, knives, whatever they want. Some old fashioned justice

Better still some new boyfriends :thumb: :eek:

Lee247 07 April 2011 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 9977066)

:thumb: Until it ever happens to them, and they realise just what it is all about, it will never happen
We really do have assholes as judges in this pathetic Country.
Eton schoolboys, who have no idea how the real world works. Sickening.

gpssti4 08 April 2011 07:25 AM

How about branding a big 'R' on his forehead, that should indicate to people that he's not safe to be around.

Leslie 08 April 2011 07:40 AM

I think it is more likely down to the PC Plonkers who seem to be taking over and who think that criminals are never at fault and that their human rights are far stronger than those of innocent victims.

The judiciary seems to be seriously infected with that mindset.

Les :(

georgette 11 May 2011 09:06 PM

this man rapist

I met this animal in ireland years ago he was my partner I have an 8 yr old son..I only found out today who he really is and what he done..now im in shock and feel sick..im so disapointed in myself i would have never thaught!!! so my sons dad is a rapist...my son thank god is a gem...his search for his dad has come 2 and end...he will learn of this when he is d appropriote age.!!!

tony de wonderful 11 May 2011 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by georgette (Post 10034510)
I met this animal in ireland years ago he was my partner I have an 8 yr old son..I only found out today who he really is and what he done..now im in shock and feel sick..im so disapointed in myself i would have never thaught!!! so my sons dad is a rapist...my son thank god is a gem...his search for his dad has come 2 and end...he will learn of this when he is d appropriote age.!!!

Wow is that true? How come you're a first time poster?

GC8WRX 11 May 2011 09:50 PM

rapists get jugged inside!

and im not suprised by the name either!

Petem95 11 May 2011 10:07 PM

Absolute disgrace - the scum should be behind bars for 10 years, then deported on release if he wasn't born here.

PC police have/are destroying this country :mad:

georgette 12 May 2011 01:21 AM

Yes it's true...I was trying to locate him so my sone could have contact so I was looking on the net and I found all this..I just can't believe it..I am just in shock all day..!!