ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Men wearing skinny/elasticated jeans- wtf?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/883100-men-wearing-skinny-elasticated-jeans-wtf.html)

Dingdongler 06 April 2011 11:05 AM

Men wearing skinny/elasticated jeans- wtf??

I must be getting old because modern men's attire seems to me to be becoming more and more bizarre.

I see guys not only wearing those horrible skinny jeans but now ones that are elasticated at the bottom by the ankle. Wtf is that all about? Everytime I see a bloke in these I think he must have an incontinence problem and the elastic is there to stop his pss flowing out.

Are they gheyers?

These 'trousers' are almost as ghey as men who wear bracelets or those that wear a ring on their thumb. Why would a man wear a ring on his thumb??

GlesgaKiss 06 April 2011 11:11 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA

Twats!

STi wanna Subaru 06 April 2011 11:20 AM

it's the yoof of today... I think it's a ****e fashion but they will probably say the same about what I wear. I know some of the stuff I wore when I was younger was pretty bad! :D

ALi-B 06 April 2011 11:26 AM

Young'uns today :mad:

Bet they are MGMT fans :mad:

LEO-RS 06 April 2011 11:27 AM

How about guys with long hair?

Im 28 now and only 10yrs ago in school you would have your head kicked in for having long hair, now it's acceptable, infact it seems to be the norm for teenagers nowadays.

I opened up the paper last night and there was a picture of a local under 15's footbal team, 15 lads in the photo, 13 of them had long hair, all seemed to be straightened and styled. I have a few old team photos of myself and 15/15 had short cropped hair, not a ponce in sight.

Ghey or what.

Agree though, Gok Wan has made this ghey fashion popular. Wish it would fu*k off pronto, guys nowadays are turning into ladies with the way they are so vain.

EddScott 06 April 2011 11:37 AM

Wife reckons she had more men asking her for straighteners in her salon then women.

My hair was quite long and the wife put blonde streaks in it and then straightened it. She thought it would be a good idea for me to go to a wedding up north in Yorkshire.

I was close to a kicking - and that was the bride :D

Never again!

Another thing that I think lads look bloody stupid and is clearly some sort of fashion statement is wearing flip flops.

alloy 06 April 2011 11:41 AM

Skinny jeans, 3/4 "trousers", jeans with ridiculous roll ups revealing the ankle and lower leg.....all tell tale signs of a bummer!

Steer well clear!

alloy 06 April 2011 11:42 AM

Also w@nkers who wear scarfes with t-shirts......what are you acheiving here?

alloy 06 April 2011 11:43 AM

Men who use straightners, you know who you are.....gheyers!

GlesgaKiss 06 April 2011 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 9974177)
Men who use straightners, you know who you are.....gheyers!

A guy I went to school with uses them now. And he looks exactly like one of the folk in that video I posted, wearing tight leggins/jeans and braces. Thing is, when we were 18 (so not that long ago) he was just your regular mate, was into bodybuilding, women, cars, etc. it seems to be spreading!

Oh and he's come out as (supposedly) bi.

alloy 06 April 2011 11:54 AM

Alan, people change, you've changed, no need to hide behind the old "my mate...." front :D

GlesgaKiss 06 April 2011 11:55 AM

:D **** off!

Coffin Dodger 06 April 2011 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 9974166)
Another thing that I think lads look bloody stupid and is clearly some sort of fashion statement is wearing flip flops.

What's wrong with flip-flops? I wear mine all summer long (with shorts), I'm a wannabe surfer dude though ;) Just spend a few weeks in Oz or NZ and you'll understand, in fact in NZ flip flops are probably a bit formal as is wearing any sort of shoes it would seem :lol1:

alloy 06 April 2011 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Coffin Dodger (Post 9974204)
What's wrong with flip-flops? I wear mine all summer long (with shorts), I'm a wannabe surfer dude though ;) Just spend a few weeks in Oz or NZ and you'll understand, in fact in NZ flip flops are probably a bit formal as is wearing any sort of shoes it would seem :lol1:

You've answered your own question in your very own statement!!! The problemn is twofold;

1)a wannabe surfer dude
2)Oz or NZ and you'll understand N.B. YOU'RE IN ENGLAND

:D

The Zohan 06 April 2011 12:03 PM

Yes, the homeless alcoholic look seems to be in fashion....

EddScott 06 April 2011 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 9974175)

Lol, theres some quer lad who walks this little chiwowa thing and he wears flip flops, shorts, jumper and scarf. Its like his body is in different time zones.

Originally Posted by Coffin Dodger (Post 9974204)
What's wrong with flip-flops? I wear mine all summer long (with shorts), I'm a wannabe surfer dude though ;)

Which looks a bit daft wondering around a land locked city.

I live close to the coast so you often see all the surfer hippies during the summer but theres the "townies" the "ones about time" if you will that wear them as a fashion statement.

alloy 06 April 2011 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 9974223)
Lol, theres some quer lad who walks this little chiwowa thing and he wears flip flops, shorts, jumper and scarf. Its like his body is in different time zones.

You mean seasons?

Time zones would be pyjamas with a either a jumper/coat/suit jacket....kind of like the chavy girls that you sometimes see scraping together a few coppers for a pack of mayfair smokes :p

Hysteria1983 06 April 2011 12:19 PM

Pushing the boundaries with fashion seems to be the norm.

It's pretty ironic that being different and outrageous is now such a 'mainstream' way to dress.

Crazy hair seems to fit into the same catagory, the more ridiculous the better.
A mother at the school is sporting the 'A symmetrical' look with what I can only describe as a combover and a short back and sides. She looks bloody stupid!

GlesgaKiss 06 April 2011 12:20 PM

since when was carrying a little dog about as an accessory acceptable? It's like a little rat. Fair enough having an ipad or something which, although quite sad, still serves a purpose. But this little dog is an actual drain on resources, you have to constantly feed it and pick up its sh*t. What is the point?!

alloy 06 April 2011 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 9974236)
What is the point?!

What a very depressing question to ask in relation to anything!:p

hodgy0_2 06 April 2011 12:32 PM

anyone who wears "sporting" attire, whether it be trainers, football shirts, track suits etc and not actually engaging in a sport of any kind is a cvnt imo

Hysteria1983 06 April 2011 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 9974248)
anyone who wears "sporting" attire, whether it be trainers, football shirts, track suits etc and not actually engaging in a sport of any kind is a cvnt imo

A posh wank was always out of the question for you then?? ;) :D

EddScott 06 April 2011 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 9974230)
You mean seasons?

I mean seasons :D

GlesgaKiss 06 April 2011 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 9974240)
What a very depressing question to ask in relation to anything!:p

Hey I never meant to offend, I was just curious. What's your one called?

To show there's no ill-feeling I've done some research and found some PJs for him... http://www.sassypup.net/ I bet you could have datsun printed on the back so you never forget what you have sitting outside.

Leslie 06 April 2011 12:44 PM

All generations want to look different, its a uniform really, and some sharp cookie will think of a style which they will adopt and he will make scads of money at it.

Costs a bit to be a dedicated follower of fashion!

Les :)

alloy 06 April 2011 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 9974270)
Hey I never meant to offend, I was just curious. What's your one called?

To show there's no ill-feeling I've done some research and found some PJs for him... http://www.sassypup.net/ I bet you could have datsun printed on the back so you never forget what you have sitting outside.

Done some research? Flciking to your favourites tab and clicking on the top link isn't research Alan!! :D

bigsinky 06 April 2011 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 9974197)
Alan, people change, you've changed, no need to hide behind the old "my mate...." front :D

fcuking scotch c0ck muncher

dazdavies 06 April 2011 01:11 PM

I went to the Farm Yard Bike gathering a couple of years back. I got a hard time from all the biking fraternity who are notorious non conformist for wearing a red leather Ducati jacket. They were all in plain black leather ones. The irony of it all was missed by most of them.

stef_2010 06 April 2011 01:26 PM

This

If its cold enough for a scarf why havent you got a jumper on you **** ?

urban 06 April 2011 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9974175)
Are they gheyers?

Yep they are dickie up the chuffer lovers

Run away quick!

Trying to hide their faggot induced lovebites?