ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   connie talbot (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/882883-connie-talbot.html)

powerwrx 04 April 2011 09:17 PM

connie talbot

do any of you remember little connie talbot who wow'ed them all at the age of 5 on britains got talent... well heres a vid of her now aged 10 i found on youtube.. shes gonna be a star in the future just listen to her belt out the chorus in this song.:thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQqcFF2t_E

blue scoo ste 04 April 2011 09:24 PM

thats class

DCI Gene Hunt 04 April 2011 09:28 PM

That's an annoying 10 year old.....

andythejock01wrx 04 April 2011 11:06 PM

Said to Ms Jock, who was in the kitchen, "What do you think of her singing?" Ms Jock said "Good, if a bit echo-y".

Then i said, "Have a look, she's only 10!". :Ms Jock (a Grade 8 pianist)- "Wow!"

;)

Lee247 05 April 2011 08:32 AM

Is she the one who took a tantrum on the stage because she mucked up the song first time. They gave in and she got another go :Suspiciou

Hysteria1983 05 April 2011 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9971992)
Is she the one who took a tantrum on the stage because she mucked up the song first time. They gave in and she got another go :Suspiciou

No, that was someone else. I know the one you mean though. That was a different season.

Hysteria1983 05 April 2011 08:44 AM

No, that was someone else. I know the one you mean though. That was a different season.

Connie was the one the one who was missing her two front teeth and sang somewhere over the rainbow.

Lee247 05 April 2011 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9972003)

Connie was the one the one who was missing her two front teeth and sang somewhere over the rainbow.

ahhh, thanks for that. I detested the tantrum taker :lol1:

Chip 05 April 2011 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9971547)
That's an annoying 10 year old.....

Whats annoying about her? Shes got a lovely strong clear voice.

Chip

Hysteria1983 05 April 2011 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 9972016)
Whats annoying about her? Shes got a lovely strong clear voice.

Chip

He is a miserable arse who doesn't like kids.

:D

Chip 05 April 2011 09:59 AM

Seems like it.

Chip

Kieran_Burns 05 April 2011 10:41 AM

I read she's very popular everywhere except in this country because she couldn't a record contract or something?

DCI Gene Hunt 05 April 2011 12:34 PM

She's a smug looking little mare..... there's a fine line between confident and spoilt and she's hopped straight over it. Why would anyone (apart from Gary Glitter) want to buy a record sung by a 10 year old....

She's the reason I don't have kids.... well and I'm selfish (apparantley) :D

SwissTony 05 April 2011 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9972331)
She's a smug looking little mare..... there's a fine line between confident and spoilt and she's hopped straight over it. Why would anyone (apart from Gary Glitter) want to buy a record sung by a 10 year old....

So that offer of babysitting is off then :Suspiciou

Gear Head 05 April 2011 12:56 PM

Related to STI 04 by any chance?? :D

Hysteria1983 05 April 2011 01:24 PM

I haven't really seen her on TV or any interviews, so I can't really say she is spoiled.
If I'm honest, I have not seen her on TV since her first apperance on BGT.

Hysteria1983 05 April 2011 01:25 PM

You lot need to stop changing your bloody names!!!

GC8WRX 05 April 2011 01:54 PM

britians got talens and all its copy programmes are the biggest pile of w@nk ive ever seen.

Why does everyone have to have a heartbeaking back story or some other excuse why they have conquered all odds just to sing in front of the judges.

Its all bollocks and because aof the utter pond scum that sit there in their council houses spending money voting for these w@nkers, simon cowell gets richer by the day.

How the fcuk does susan boyle deserve 10 million, thats the sum she has amassed> It beats me, the ugly bitch can sing, thats it, doesnt deserve 10 MILLION, she was a social retard FFS.

I was in a club in town a few weeks ago and all the music stopped and the lights came on for some c"nt from one true voice, who the fcuk are they and why are they touring local back street clubs.

I hate it all and anyone who watches it, let alone votes, is a class one ass hat and they deserve to die!

I hate all talent, dance and singing programmes.

THEY ARE GAY

rant over:thumb:

Lee247 05 April 2011 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 9972464)

I hate it all and anyone who watches it, let alone votes, is a class one ass hat and they deserve to die!

rant over:thumb:

I find BGT quite entertaining http://www.runemasterstudios.com/gra...mages/bolt.gif