ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   who went to fast show? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/881639-who-went-to-fast-show.html)

Martin 2010 27 March 2011 07:54 PM

who went to fast show?

hi all i see a few down there today, parked next to 2 white twin classics, any one from there today?

SteveoSTi 27 March 2011 09:19 PM

i was there today, did u see that guys exhaust fall off on the strip. felt for him but was funny

Martin 2010 27 March 2011 09:54 PM

lol nope didnt see that, what car was it on? i left fairly early tbh not long after they tried to launch the jetforce 4, there was a white 5 gtt let go off the start line. whilest up against a blue scooby.

Tom 46 28 March 2011 12:38 AM

I was there, dark blue de-spoilered classic on BBS's. Was right over the other side though :( Saw loads of scoobs, too many, i lost count lol

Pyrotechnic 28 March 2011 01:08 PM

Yep, I was there, on a stand near the strip wall. Our club wasn't given anywhere near enough room so I was wedged in at the back.

Saw yours Tom, got some pics too, will post 'em later. Looked awesome.

Kirstiestar 28 March 2011 04:53 PM

Yeah i was there too, on a stand near the back but spent most of the day in the queue for the strip!! Good day though

rodneysti 28 March 2011 09:54 PM

yep was there with the boy

good show but some of the totty was alot to be desired

kinder 28 March 2011 09:54 PM

i was there all weekend saw quite a few down there loved the 9 second scoob

Pyrotechnic 30 March 2011 09:49 AM

Parts 1 and 2 of our report are now up:
Part 1 - Part 2

haroldhettaturbo 30 March 2011 09:52 AM

Yup

ukscoobies had a club stand.

Good day, saw the saloon nova loose his exhuast and the 5 let go.

Jet car didnt run either.

Few strange cars going down thr strip like an automatic s class jag.

riggedSTI 30 March 2011 03:54 PM

i was there with a couple of friends.......great job on the photos Pyrotechnic, im surprised mine made it in your album.......

Pyrotechnic 30 March 2011 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by riggedSTI (Post 9962188)
i was there with a couple of friends.......great job on the photos Pyrotechnic, im surprised mine made it in your album.......

Cheers, can't take all the credit though, there's 2 others snapping too.

Was yours the hatch (going by your avatar)? It's stunning! Love the fitment, and the bay's brilliant.

riggedSTI 30 March 2011 04:15 PM

Nontheless you 3 took some great pics......

yea that was my hatch, and thanks for compliment.....i didnt see your bugeye out there, but the first thing that caught my eye out there was the blue classic slammed on BBS's.....one of my favorite scoobies out there......

Pyrotechnic 30 March 2011 04:21 PM

Yeah, our club (Maxxd) kinda failed on stand space (no idea what happened there) so we were all crammed in like a car park, and I ended up at the back in the corner, but hey ho.

Tom's has really come on, really like what he's done with it too.

JamieJerkovic 30 March 2011 08:11 PM

i was there! mica green classic, private plate J33RKO :D

scatty 30 March 2011 09:23 PM

we were there all weekend. bloomin freezing on the saturday....

riggedSTI 31 March 2011 11:07 AM

They'll be more shows for this year, people already know your car anyways and its always clean......and thanks for the PM for spotting my car on Fast Car......

Pyrotechnic 31 March 2011 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by scatty (Post 9962941)
we were there all weekend. bloomin freezing on the saturday....

Just a tad! (then again I was wearing shorts..) If you got out the wind it wasn't too bad, we sat in the seating watching the strip in the dark and was quite nice.

Originally Posted by riggedSTI (Post 9963634)
They'll be more shows for this year, people already know your car anyways and its always clean......and thanks for the PM for spotting my car on Fast Car......

Yep, Modified Live at Outon park 16th then Nationals in May off the top of my head (PTM might be in between). It always makes me chuckle when people comment on my car being clean! It really isn't.

-AL- 31 March 2011 01:29 PM

I was there Sunday. Was first scoob on the strip sunday :)

Mark82 04 April 2011 02:15 PM

i was there in my red sccob wagon with my mate in a red FTO, saw loads of scoobs, shame this site dosen't do stands for shows

DanAmo 04 April 2011 05:36 PM

I was there too, saw toms and Pyrotechnic, I was right on the strip wall in my black and silver scoob.