ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Blackpool (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/880278-blackpool.html)

disabled-dave 18 March 2011 02:09 AM

Blackpool

Hi I am putting this threead up the now I am trying to get numbers for a big meeting I am planning

would september 24th saturday be better for you or september 25th sunday suite you for a cruise I am arranging

and would anyone be willing to give passenger rides to people for a small fee of £10 per a ride for 5 minutes

I am also looking for venue suggestions for about 100 people Plus

clubs attending are
MLR
Skyline-owners-club
Honda Civic

if you know any more clubs you want PM me

lordharding 18 March 2011 09:19 AM

Is this the Blackpool big one run or something totally different ?

As the bco is normally run in October ?

disabled-dave 18 March 2011 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by lordharding (Post 9941291)
Is this the Blackpool big one run or something totally different ?

As the bco is normally run in October ?

no its a big cruise I am trying to arrange well a big car meet I am trying to get blackpool stadium for the day or a venue like that

disabled-dave 18 March 2011 06:17 PM

I have asked max power and some other magazines to come along to this day

bobtheboss78 18 March 2011 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by disabled-dave (Post 9942087)
I have asked max power and some other magazines to come along to this day

is max power still going???

nick172sport 18 March 2011 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78 (Post 9942180)

last i heard its finished:(

disabled-dave 19 March 2011 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78 (Post 9942180)

Originally Posted by nick schofield (Post 9942187)
last i heard its finished:(

their site is still up I will need some scoobies to help with some stuff on the day I have agreed with the concil to make it the sunday they said due to the people and that and as their will be some charitys going to it

mocko 05 April 2011 09:14 PM

i remember about two years ago i was in the fiat coupe club and seen loads or should i say tons of scoobys going down the front in blackpool and it looked absolutely amazing the sound off them all put the fiats to shame does this still happen ? if so now i own a scooby id love to come along to this if it was to happen again????

disabled-dave 05 April 2011 10:00 PM

its a new joint meeting thing its just with some local clubs and that

pimmo2000 09 April 2011 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by mocko (Post 9973367)
i remember about two years ago i was in the fiat coupe club and seen loads or should i say tons of scoobys going down the front in blackpool and it looked absolutely amazing the sound off them all put the fiats to shame does this still happen ? if so now i own a scooby id love to come along to this if it was to happen again????

Thats the Blackpool big one, happens each year ..

Halloween ish ..

mocko 09 April 2011 09:58 AM

oh good,i know its ages off,is there any other big ones i can come along too? ive only ever been to a few car meets and the last was two years ago,

pimmo2000 09 April 2011 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by mocko (Post 9978808)
oh good,i know its ages off,is there any other big ones i can come along too? ive only ever been to a few car meets and the last was two years ago,

If you go down to your local ASDA this afternoon you'll see a lot of cars .. kinda like a meet ..

mocko 09 April 2011 11:34 AM

i meant a club meet,as ive introduced myself on here and not many people bother replying back unless youre well known,so sometimes i guess you have to try harder.!

pimmo2000 09 April 2011 11:55 AM

Thats not true, I've met loads of people in real life, but only know a few by face to username...

disabled-dave 31 August 2011 10:38 PM

ladoc m8 or sidc would be better as this one is dead quiet i have asked fast and modifed to attend this event